Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 40728 times)

Offline dfalcone1

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2018, 05:19:41 AM »
I like david honestly. His non political correctness is exactly what I like and refreshing. just tell me what i need to know bluntly and honestly about my love life, and i'll be grateful since after all when sh!t does happen in love and life, it comes at you bluntly. I can handle the truth haha is what I told David once. Maybe he's that way because he gets enough love readings where essentially the outcomes are pretty much the same or going to be the same...not hard to predict...lol....womp womp....

Offline star1

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2018, 06:27:29 AM »
omg David told me the same thing... "he's with someone new thats why he doesn't talk to you" i knew that didn't sound right. He changes his answers.

Yeah, I thought it was suspicious. He literally said there was hope and next sentence - nope he's with someone. Disappointed as I expected him to be good.

Offline star1

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2018, 07:13:09 AM »
omg David told me the same thing... "he's with someone new thats why he doesn't talk to you" i knew that didn't sound right. He changes his answers.

Yeah, I thought it was suspicious. He literally said there was hope and next sentence - nope he's with someone. Disappointed as I expected him to be good.

VERY! I looked at a lot of reviews on here tonight and I've been seeing A LOT of bad ones on David James.. he tells us all the same thing. He never said anything positive for me. I always got a bad vibe after talking to David. He is VERY RUDE for sure. I even told my friend that, he made me cuss at him once and now he doesn't accept my chat requests anymore on kasamba.

Is that what his surname is? I'll check him out online. I certainly have had alot better. I didn't get anything that was specific that "wowed" me.

Offline star1

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2018, 07:16:12 AM »
Oh, sorry! I thought you were on about David who's on Michele Knight.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2018, 07:27:41 AM »

To clarify  did you read with David from michelle knight?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2018, 07:30:02 AM »
Yea David james tells EVERYONE that story. Please dont bother with reading with him to those who may have been curious about him .i agree with this statement

candiednut

« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »
no one on michele knight is legit, they also have terrible customer service and didn't answer my emails asking for technical help. If you're calling the customer care number from the US, it also doesn't go through. The whole site is not internationally friendly, extremely hard to navigate and have no callback options. The chat freezes too if you don't type anything for 10 seconds lol. It's a joke.

Offline star1

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2018, 02:15:14 PM »
no one on michele knight is legit, they also have terrible customer service and didn't answer my emails asking for technical help. If you're calling the customer care number from the US, it also doesn't go through. The whole site is not internationally friendly, extremely hard to navigate and have no callback options. The chat freezes too if you don't type anything for 10 seconds lol. It's a joke.

Tell me about it. I was waiting in the queue once for Johnathan to call back, and I kept being told I was 1st in queue! This went on for 3-4hrs, when I could clearly see him online taking other calls. I wasn't impressed and don't feel comfortable paying an expensive fee to have unreliable callbacks.

Offline star1

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2018, 08:46:43 PM »

To clarify  did you read with David from michelle knight?

David James is on more than one site... Kasamba is one... he has black hair.  There's 2 other's I saw him on too

But they're 2 different people;

https://www.micheleknight.com/psychic-readers/david-2269/

This is the David for this thread.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:49:00 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2018, 02:54:36 AM »

I don't think you are talking about Michele Knight.  David James doesn't work for them at all.   They don't have a que for calls and their customer care is spot on including refunds if you talk for less than 5 minutes and don't connect.

I speak to David on Michele Knight and he is nothing like David James who is a waste of time.

David has been spot on with his predictions as well as picking up the current time.

I'm glad that you had luck with David. I found my reading with him anything but good. I got lots of stock statements that could apply to anyone.. Like you said and I agree - he's more of a spiritual advisor. I knew it was odd how he changed saying that there was chance for my ex and I to get back together, and the literal very next sentence he spoke, he said the ex was with someone that's why he's not in contact with me. There is alot more to my situation, and he wasn't with someone when I spoke to him 100%.. I can handle honest and truthful readers, but that's just inconsistent for me personally, and I wouldn't use him again. Jonathan was much more clearer (although he didn't give lots of info in my reading, but he was negative). I feel that spiritual advisors are more negative about exes because they focus more on you moving on and being independent, empowerment, etc.

candiednut

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2018, 03:22:54 AM »

I don't think you are talking about Michele Knight.  David James doesn't work for them at all.   They don't have a que for calls and their customer care is spot on including refunds if you talk for less than 5 minutes and don't connect.

I speak to David on Michele Knight and he is nothing like David James who is a waste of time.

David has been spot on with his predictions as well as picking up the current time.

I am talking about Michele Knight, I havent read with David nor David James but have read with plenty others on MK. Customer service is non existent if you dont live in the UK...they never replied my emails and the number provided doesn't go through when you call from US...

"they dont have a queue for their calls" - thats exactly what I said, it sucks that they dont have a callback option

No offense but Im going to take your reviews with a grain of salt...your posts are full of contradictions, I could've sworn in an earlier post you said something negative about David

Offline Star_01

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »
Has anyone tried Genevieve on MK?

I've seen on multiple forums she seems to tell every person really bad news.

I don't mind at all being given negative news and have been with backed up validations, but I tried her a couple of months back and she basically chose my cards for me instead of saying stop or whatever, and said swords and deaths like she appears to give others. Her reading was really vague I just asked if the person was coming back and she said no because of angry words (after asking me how long we hadn't spoken and why we fell out). And where she went wrong is when she kept giving me psychological advice on how she thinks males behave and tried to generalise my POI into generalised statements about men which couldn't have been more wrong. She didn't pick up my situation at all and I had to kinda push her along and explain things. I spoke to someone else who got given really negative cards too and a really OTT negative situation by her and she seemed to defend my POI often even though I had been really good to him and helped him out so much. She made me feel a bit crappy and where I had to explain my situation she changed her tune from making me to be the bad guy to then saying "well he sounds like a narc and you're well rid of him"... Don't ask why I didn't put down the phone - I don't know why either...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2019, 08:32:41 AM »

I read with her when I first started having readings.  My going back 5 years. No good.

I do like hazel or Lydia off this site though. 

I don't mind at all being given negative news and have been with backed up validations, but I tried her a couple of months back and she basically chose my cards for me instead of saying stop or whatever, and said swords and deaths like she appears to give others. Her reading was really vague I just asked if the person was coming back and she said no because of angry words (after asking me how long we hadn't spoken and why we fell out). And where she went wrong is when she kept giving me psychological advice on how she thinks males behave and tried to generalise my POI into generalised statements about men which couldn't have been more wrong. She didn't pick up my situation at all and I had to kinda push her along and explain things. I spoke to someone else who got given really negative cards too and a really OTT negative situation by her and she seemed to defend my POI often even though I had been really good to him and helped him out so much. She made me feel a bit crappy and where I had to explain my situation she changed her tune from making me to be the bad guy to then saying "well he sounds like a narc and you're well rid of him"... Don't ask why I didn't put down the phone - I don't know why either...

See everyone tells me that Lydia is good but with my recent situation she made out that the person had alot of feelings and has gone away to "work on himself" to come back better for me. That really sadly isn't true at all. And Hazel wasn't that great for me, either. Flip flopped her predictions and validations within 2 weeks which isn't good when she is like £70 for less than an hr privately.

I thought Genevieve wasn't that great too, and seems to give opinion and judgement. Louise on there gave me 2 very specific and accurate pieces of info that no other reader has and Connie wasn't too bad either. She has managed to pick up specifics but their predictions didn't come to pass sadly  :(

Offline Star_01

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2019, 03:44:39 PM »

I have had tons of predictions happen with both lydia and hazel so no idea why not with you.  Hazel is about 6 months out on predictions i will admit what she said always happens but she can be cryptic

I read with her when I first started having readings.  My going back 5 years. No good.

I do like hazel or Lydia off this site though. 

See everyone tells me that Lydia is good but with my recent situation she made out that the person had alot of feelings and has gone away to "work on himself" to come back better for me. That really sadly isn't true at all. And Hazel wasn't that great for me, either. Flip flopped her predictions and validations within 2 weeks which isn't good when she is like £70 for less than an hr privately.

I thought Genevieve wasn't that great too, and seems to give opinion and judgement. Louise on there gave me 2 very specific and accurate pieces of info that no other reader has and Connie wasn't too bad either. She has managed to pick up specifics but their predictions didn't come to pass sadly  :(

Lol, I'm used to it. I'm the queen of the opposite happening.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2021, 01:54:58 PM »
Not one person on this site got anything right and trust me i tried them all. Some are still working there and some have left. I wasted so much money on this site.