Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 40735 times)

Offline eilson

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 04:47:39 AM »
I’ve been trying to reach Hazel for a reading but haven’t had look with receiving any contact. Any suggestions?

Offline whskers

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 05:00:01 AM »
hazellowndes@sky.com

Last time I spoke to her was October 2017 so not sure if anything changed

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 05:27:13 AM »
how much is a session with hazel?

Offline whskers

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »
how much is a session with hazel?

£65

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2018, 10:58:41 PM »
Has anyone tried Lucy U? I had 10 mins with her last night and I thought she was great. Totally nailed the situation I was calling about. And gave future predictions... Wanted more time but Michelle Knight is too exy.

Offline whskers

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2018, 05:58:28 AM »
Hazel Lowndes predicted i will move up the corporate ladder quickly. Just got a phone call from my boss today.  I am for promotion. I have only been in my position 3 months.. the normal path for promotion for my level for my industry is 2 years... 1 year is incredibly hard.. 6 months is unheard of.. so.. 2 out of 3 prediction from Hazel.. waiting for the 3rd prediction. :)

I read with Hazel Lowndes contacted her in her own personal website.  I didn’t go through Michelle Knight Psychics.  The reading was back in end of October.  She said that there will be reorganization in my department early of 2018 and it will be positive for me. And that i will move up the corporate ladder quickly and “this will come to further down the road (not sure what that meant)” .  On the second week of January, two managerial people quit and i got most of their jobs.  I have been receiving recognition for these past two weeks and executives have been contacting me basically to say if i need help on anything please let them know, or that i have what it takes to be an executive.  I have also been included in a group that train employees but this group of people are like the “A” team with very high visibility to executives. Hazel said I’m the type of person who doesn’t have to be the loudest to be heard.  I am not sure what that means but i am surprised with the whirlwind of changes these past weeks.  From a “good performer” to the main go to person for all the high risk jobs.  Also i have 2 clients from an old company who wants to have a meeting and i think they want to change consultants and this is an opportunity for me to sell.  Feels very daunting but at the same time i know if i can pull this off, i can be promoted within 6 months or at most 1 year — very difficult in my industry. 

So I guess with this happening, 1 out of 3 predictions by Hazel happened on the exact time frame.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2018, 10:05:49 AM »
That's awesome. Congratulations!

Offline eilson

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2018, 03:01:37 PM »
Hazel Lowndes predicted i will move up the corporate ladder quickly. Just got a phone call from my boss today.  I am for promotion. I have only been in my position 3 months.. the normal path for promotion for my level for my industry is 2 years... 1 year is incredibly hard.. 6 months is unheard of.. so.. 2 out of 3 prediction from Hazel.. waiting for the 3rd prediction. :)

I read with Hazel Lowndes contacted her in her own personal website.  I didn’t go through Michelle Knight Psychics.  The reading was back in end of October.  She said that there will be reorganization in my department early of 2018 and it will be positive for me. And that i will move up the corporate ladder quickly and “this will come to further down the road (not sure what that meant)” .  On the second week of January, two managerial people quit and i got most of their jobs.  I have been receiving recognition for these past two weeks and executives have been contacting me basically to say if i need help on anything please let them know, or that i have what it takes to be an executive.  I have also been included in a group that train employees but this group of people are like the “A” team with very high visibility to executives. Hazel said I’m the type of person who doesn’t have to be the loudest to be heard.  I am not sure what that means but i am surprised with the whirlwind of changes these past weeks.  From a “good performer” to the main go to person for all the high risk jobs.  Also i have 2 clients from an old company who wants to have a meeting and i think they want to change consultants and this is an opportunity for me to sell.  Feels very daunting but at the same time i know if i can pull this off, i can be promoted within 6 months or at most 1 year — very difficult in my industry. 

So I guess with this happening, 1 out of 3 predictions by Hazel happened on the exact time frame.

Congrats Whskers!

Offline Robinj41

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2018, 06:46:25 PM »
When you book your private reading with Hazel how do you do your reading? Is it through Skype or on phone?

Offline whskers

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »
When you book your private reading with Hazel how do you do your reading? Is it through Skype or on phone?

Thank you @illimun8 and @eilson. 😊

Hazel’s 3rd prediction is in line with cookie who has been 100% for me. It’s due in a month.

If I remember you have to call her on her phone/landline. I used Skype to call. It’s like less than $.50 per minute. $.10 maybe. $5 is enough for a whole 30mins.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
I got my reading from Hazel last week.

I felt that in the main, most of the things she said about my love was SPOT ON. If I had to quantify her accuracy,  i would say she was like 70-75% accurate about the past.

What I like about Hazel is that she just keeps going... I don't think I said much - maybe like 3 sentences and she did most of the work. I would say that she spoke for 97% of the time, whilst I just took in what she said. 

She made a number of comments about my ex that were true and she also picked up on the presence of the third party. What I liked about her is that she said that nothing in life was determined and I had control over how things could play out - I often come away feeling restricted after reading with people.

She was so able to pick up on my feelings and my dislike of the holidays and being single around that time. I thought that was profound because I don't voice my dislike of Christmas to anyone and I definitely do not explain why. So, that was a 'damnnnnnnnnnn, this one is good moment'.

Offline whskers

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2018, 12:45:21 PM »
Did she make predictions?

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2018, 07:00:15 AM »
Yes she did, but I am taking it all with a pinch of salt to be honest. Don't really put my faith or feelings into much anymore.

Offline whskers

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2018, 03:04:20 AM »
I missed a reading with hazel and she sent back a refund to me right away. I called and she picked up and she said I missed my reading so she sent back my money. Her tone was so sorry that she can’t do a reading. . I said, you put GMT And not BST in your email. Then she said it worked out because someone just cancelled and if I call her after 6 hours she can do a reading. She sent me another PayPal and I just paid. I’m so glad she is a “no refund” reader.

Had a really good reading. She was very spot on with the present. I have read with her before and all her predictions she said except for one has already happened. She Repeated the same prediction and this time she gave a time frame when its suppose to happen. Her predictions have a timing of next month to end of the year so probably won’t read with her until end of this year.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 10:21:05 AM by whskers »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2018, 04:45:39 PM »
He picked up my situation. I've a few predictions that have happened. I've been told some of them can be late. Timing always an issue. Like all the others confuses energy. Just ask for a general and let him do the talking.

anything