Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 40732 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 07:54:33 PM »
Its interesting how UK psychics seem to be a bit more talented than the rest.

I noticed that, as well....

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 08:02:29 PM »
I think its because there is less of them doing it and the ones that do it for a living tend to be  mediums as well as psychic.  The problem with keen they are mostly empaths and fraudsters. Seriously they are not worth the price you pay. The information I got from Psychic Will and Micheal Ryan for the price was incredible. I never said a word.

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 08:26:38 PM »
who is psychic will bostongirl?

candiednut

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 09:25:13 PM »
On the other review forum the person that posted about psychic will turned out to be fake/psychic will himself...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 12:23:22 AM »
Lots of people on hear have been accused of being readers... You have no real proof either way. I read with him and he told me things that he would have no way of knowing. A couple of his predictions have come to pass. He never asked question. I just asked for a general and he picked up a lot of things. I've spoken to a few people that have read with him and they thought he was gifted. Don't knock someone... Try him yourself.
Definitely one of the most gifted I've spoken too. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2018, 03:39:09 AM »
On the other review forum the person that posted about psychic will turned out to be fake/psychic will himself...
Yep this happened on the other forum. If the psychics is sooooooooooo gifted, why do they find the need to join a forum and then act like a client? Would his wonderful actions/readings speak for themselves? That screams scam to a lot of people. People still use Will though, no doubt, but doesn't he charge at least $100 bucks per reading? He isn't helping you, he is helping himself. Also on another forum wasn't he giving people the same exact readings and after many members posted the same scripts, he refused to give refunds? Or was this a different reader?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2018, 10:36:51 AM »
I read that thread on sps from beginning to end and hence why I don't bother to post on there. It's clear once a ringleader infiltrates their opinion on a reader, it becomes apparent they feel it's within their free speaking rights to not only ram it down every one's throats but do so continually! And to refute the moderators opinion will have you blacklisted by association to reader. I am bamboozled. Isnt the aim of these sites to offer a review on your reading and report back on predictions? Anyways,  I have also read with will, he validates the present beautifully. Predictions are all set for this year and he offered many predictions for this year which I will happily offer my review in due course but there is no way he read from a script. I understand that many have said his predictions are hit and miss but in this business one should expect that by now.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 01:32:27 PM »
Damn I'm genuinely confused about will. Based on my reading I was sure he is a fraud.
But come on, it was clear whoever started that thread was promoting him. Gifted or not, it was underhanded

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2018, 03:34:53 PM »
We seen lots of people come in here and promote readers... We've seen people being accused of being certain readers.. All I'm saying is we have no real proof.  The same was done to Penelope.
The reading I had with Will was amazing. I also recommended him to my sister and he picked up so much about her career. Things that he had no way of knowing.
Now is he 100 percent perfect probably not. 
45 GBP for a half hour reading was a bargain to what you get charged per minute on the US sites.
I did read with Cookie but only for 6 minutes. She did get something right and some wrong. But on the whole never picked up my situation. Maybe she would have if I'd spoken longer. Just can't justify spending the dosh.
Yes, it does seem like some readers are better for some than others.
So far Will predicted a trip home in the spring... Its happening. He also predicted a move to a nicer apartment... Its happening.
I will say the best readings I've ever had are general ones. I've had some amazing predictions come to pass. Things I didn't ask about.

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »
Psychic will isn’t a fraud. He’s probably predicted 100’s things for me in very detailed detail.  I no longer read with him due to a personal falling out but he is the most gifted of gifted.  Even now, I re read stuff from 18 months ago and it’s all happening.

Hazel is good too but hit and miss and can be cryptic.

My advice re will is he wouldn’t go into a site and promote himself.  He’s not that sort of person. However, even though I can’t speak to him anymore I can only say you’ve not actually had a reading from a real psychic until you read with him.

**. I am not will.  I am not related to will and he refuses to even talk to me due to a third party interfering.  So I gain nothing by promoting him other than I’ve spoken to 100’s of readers
And this guy can almost tell you the colour knickers your poi is wearing

hey suzie, I looked back to your older posts (sorry for stalking) and saw this:

Will hasn't been right for me for ages.  Totally totally off on situation but good on small things.

Why the change of opinion?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2018, 05:18:19 PM »
Why don’t you just try Will for yourself. Sometimes people think readers are wrong then months down the road, they find out well they were indeed right.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 02:53:42 AM »
Hazel read for me last year.  Told me I had a new POI coming in who likes to travel in style but didn't know why spirit were saying this.

Turns out I have a date on Saturday night - my first in forever with a  guy that owns a luxury car dealership haha! 

Funny how things come through.

oh, he must be rich! hazel seems the be pretty good.

Offline whskers

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »
I’m not sure if this is a hit for hazel lowndes because the question was relationship in general. She said “someone is coming in-connection with high power. Someone with media”. I did meet a Vice President of the biggest media and entertainment yesterday but nothing to do with romantic relationship. It was a business meeting. Unless there’s something I don’t know............................. but he’s not my type at all. He’s more like my mentor.

Offline eilson

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 04:16:53 PM »
Read with Hazel, she was good in the beginning for a few min then she said something that was quite vague and I didn't know exactly what it referred to (since it could refer to like 10 different situations) then she had a little attitude and said its not "her" that's saying this its her guides, and if I'm not connecting to what she's saying she will send me a refund. I said, "no i am connecting, it's just this last part if you could repeat it", so she did, and I still told her that I wasnt sure what she was referring to if they could clarify that would be great, I said to her that it is just that last part I wasn't connecting to, and she literally just said "i will send you a refund bye"

lol???

Hi candiednut where did you schedule your reading with Hazel? I tried to get hold of her on her site but haven't hear anything back.

Offline whskers

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 04:40:56 AM »
I’m not sure if this is a hit for hazel lowndes because the question was relationship in general. She said “someone is coming in-connection with high power. Someone with media”. I did meet a Vice President of the biggest media and entertainment yesterday but nothing to do with romantic relationship. It was a business meeting. Unless there’s something I don’t know............................. but he’s not my type at all. He’s more like my mentor.

It was weird.. hazel lowndes might be right. I’ve known this guy for 2 years now.. we catch up probably every 6 months. But now he text me everyday since our last meeting. Very personal messages too. 😩
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:58:09 AM by whskers »