Author Topic: Yazmin - Kasamba  (Read 7360 times)

Offline Lyssa

Yazmin - Kasamba
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:55:04 PM »
Hi all. I wanted to start a board to discuss anyone's experiences with this wonderful lady! I know she has a huge following (almost impossible to get into her because she is constantly in a reading). It seems like most on this board use keen and not kasamba, but I would like to hear about anyone's experiences with Yaz. I personally think she is great and probably one of the only real psychics I have talked to.

Offline dimdim196

Re: Yazmin - Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:20:37 AM »
I read with her on and off for about one and half year. She is really good with current but prediction is not so much in my cases.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 04:44:29 AM »
I read with her on and off for about one and half year. She is really good with current but prediction is not so much in my cases.

I am sorry to hear that. I agree she is really good with current and all of her short term predictions have passed for me. She even gets stuff down to the day sometimes. I was worried someone wouldn't come see me as planned and she said nope don't worry x days and and x days was when they came, but I guess it was already planned so you could count that as current. But I guess she predicted the following through on the plans and the invitation to a social event and I was like um how? I'm the one who lives here and that happened too.

Was it long term stuff that wasn't right? I'd love to hear details of you want to share here or pm me!

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 05:45:42 AM »
I like her, but not one of her predictions have happened.  Some contact early on but she said re connection and nothing has happened.  She appears good, picks up current but as I said not very good on the prediction side of it.

Yeah.. it seems like looking through her reviews that time frames can be off or that predictions happen but years later, much later than expected. So maybe they will still happen?

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 06:24:23 PM »
Ive read with Yazmin over the years and shes is just a really good empath. Her prediction literally do take years or just dont happen. I read with her many times and then I stopped. Its been about a year and a half since I last spoke to her and nothing came to pass.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 01:27:43 AM »
predictions never happened.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »
Updates on her? She is impossible to catch

anything