Author Topic: Question to the the psychic that read the forum here.  (Read 17030 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Question to the the psychic that read the forum here.
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 03:14:15 PM »
lost soul I feel bad for you, I really do, but if your posts here are any indication of what dealing with you was like, I can only imagine why she pulls away.  It's like you only hear what you want.  And that goes for what psychics tell you as well.  I am not saying a lot of them don't BS or sugarcoat shit, we all know they do, but for God's sake, move on and forget it.  Let it go.
trying to move on from her. But I don’t think the pain can ever heal what she did.

It will, just give it time.  time heals all.
I’m taking a break from this forum again if my poi is a good person she can’t leave it like this. Will be back in 2 months to give u all an update.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 04:30:20 PM »
lost soul I feel bad for you, I really do, but if your posts here are any indication of what dealing with you was like, I can only imagine why she pulls away.  It's like you only hear what you want.  And that goes for what psychics tell you as well.  I am not saying a lot of them don't BS or sugarcoat shit, we all know they do, but for God's sake, move on and forget it.  Let it go.
trying to move on from her. But I don’t think the pain can ever heal what she did.

Don't be so melodramatic. People survive loss of children, death of a lover, cancer, so much crap in this world. There are thousands of people that would trade lives with you in a second.

People way too often romanticize the pain of love with the power of the ideal love itself. Just because you are in great pain doesn't mean it was a great love.

There are a lot of people with more dramatic situations who aren't pitying themselves. It's normal to feel like a victim at times, but after awhile you are only victimizing yourself.

If you have the time to wallow it's a self-destructive privilege. Plenty of people in poor countries have so much crap on their plate they are forced to move on from a tragedy that happened yesterday.
When did I said I can’t survive I said it a battle for me everyday. Yes people have suffer much worst and love to trade place with me but I would love to trade place with those normal people who have a normal reationship With kids and job.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 05:27:36 PM »
When did I said I can’t survive I said it a battle for me everyday. Yes people have suffer much worst and love to trade place with me but I would love to trade place with those normal people who have a normal reationship With kids and job.

It seems your sadness isn't so much about the ex, but it's the loss of an idea of what your life is supposed to be. Because of the lack of job
you clearly have too much time to sulk on the past. But it's obviously not your ex that's made you unhappy, it's your general feeling of being
unfulfilled and rather than looking at you, you're looking at her.

Take your power back.
[/quote] I could go on but there no point. You are misread what I said I”ll said that. I don’t want to start anything with anyone. I figure my way out of this.  Unlit 2 months I will post here again.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 07:21:06 PM »
I am just reading all this. One person did seem to be a bit more abrasive than needed and I felt it too.
Still tired is a nice person and it is not fair to call her out on her "emotional issues".  I dont think you know if she has them or not, everyone of us who is on this forum has some type of "emotional issue", plus you are putting words in her mouth, she never said you are sending her on a bender; she said you could have sent her on a bender LONG TIME AGO- when she was vulnerable. And frankly, anyone on this forum is vulnerable in some way- else they wont call psychics to begin with.

Whoever this person is, I sense you are a highly practical person and tend to say things as it is, but it is coming off as very insensitive and a bit rude too. And as I know still tired for quite some time via this forum, she doesnt deserve this.

We're cool.  8)

Well you said some things that were really disrespectful. It's not important and you can think whatever you want of me, but I am not cool with being spoken to that way. If it was last year, your words about my ex refusing to talk to me probably would have ripped me apart and sent me on a Keen binge and a crying bender. I left here for several months because I needed time to heal myself. I am doing a lot better now and I can handle it, but I don't always feel strong and there are other people here who probably don't either.

You have a lot of great information and insights to share with us, and I hope you will continue doing so because it could help a lot of people. You have been through a lot, do what is right for you. I know what it is like when you have your eyes open to something and it feels like no one else wants to see it.

If what I said to you is really hurtful, life is not going to get easier. If you're that sensitive, paying strangers is not ideal IMO therapy is. #nutup

Okay so I tried to be nice and you just don't have any common decency. Good to know.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

Don't be so melodramatic. People survive loss of children, death of a lover, cancer, so much crap in this world. There are thousands of people that would trade lives with you in a second.

People way too often romanticize the pain of love with the power of the ideal love itself. Just because you are in great pain doesn't mean it was a great love.

There are a lot of people with more dramatic situations who aren't pitying themselves. It's normal to feel like a victim at times, but after awhile you are only victimizing yourself.

If you have the time to wallow it's a self-destructive privilege. Plenty of people in poor countries have so much crap on their plate they are forced to move on from a tragedy that happened yesterday.

She is a realist!! ;D hate to say it but I agree..
While keen and other psychic sites are a business,they are very few caring ones ..those that go out their way to email you a long transcript and follow up after the conversation i.e for free..Thise generous with minutes ,those that actually tell you not to call them or rely on psychics enjoy life..so while 98% are scams greedy very few are not.Also some psychics (atleast mine)have been like guidance counselors /cheerleaders and allaround someone to remind you that you are the shit!Mine has become a life coach and honestly i wouldn’t be this far without him ..esp after my bad relationship.I am lucky
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 06:51:32 PM by transplantnurse »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:56 PM »
I don't think the hardline, tough love, judgmental approach necessarily works well for psychic addiction. If people want to take that tack with themselves, that is their choice, but I found it works much better to be kind to myself.

I feel this is a very valid point because to just tell people to move on, keep living life or to just stop calling psychics doesn't help at all. Sadly, some members learn the hard way and have to go through losing a lot of money, recognize the predictions didn't happen and a lot of time has past, feel angry that they are in the same position they were in months, years ago, feel hurt they took in everything and believed everything the reader said. The "hardline, tough love, judgmental approach" clearly does not work for those with addiction, from what I see on this forum. Kindness and empathy would work better and go a much longer distance. IMO.

Offline jas

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »
As I stated earlier, I have a very expensive addiction.  I never blame the psychic when predictions don't happen.  I call for the reasons stated in the previous post.....support, empathy, someone to tell me everything is going to be okay.  I have a very demanding job and I have a position in management.  I must present a strong front to everyone who looks to me for leadership.  When I come home in the evenings I call Keen because I need someone to lean on, thus the addiction.  I have no family, therefore Keen has been invaluable to me.  I have spent a decade rising to the top of my profession, which has left little time for relationships.  I am now starting to turn my focus to partnership and the advisors/psychics I speak with have been great with this area of my life.  I just met someone who holds a prestigious position in the fashion industry and I am trying my best to make this work. 

All of us are looking for predictions to pan out - I have spent an enormous amount of money over the last decade on Keen and I can now say that I have honed in on the psychics that work best for me.  I have them in categories such as best predictions, best for advice, best for picking up my mood, best for reading someone else's feelings. 

As I read through the threads and posts here on this board, there seem to be a few people who are very angry with Keen.  I just don't get it.  They pick up the phone and make the call and expect 100% satisfaction.  If these psychics could give 100% accurate readings they would be rich beyond belief.  Think about it - it there was a human being out there that could read your future with laser point accuracy, as if they had a TV screen in their head, they would be in such demand that the average person would not be able to get a reading.  I actually had two readings with someone like that, he had a three-year waiting list.  Unfortunately, he passed away two years ago.

Sorry for such a long post - just felt the need to write this morning.

Offline njlady

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 02:49:36 AM »

Pardon me if I don't get the details exactly right, but you decided you were in love with a married 19 yr old at your gym, pursued her relentlessly even though she said she wasn't interested and never actually went on a date or anything.  Eventually she started warming up to you a little, then she told you she went back to her ex and blocked you.

So now you will never get over the "pain" of a woman you never even went on a freaking date with "did" to you? 

Offline njlady

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 03:18:04 AM »
Lostsoul is taking a break so you are basically just talking to yourself here. Big wink.

There is no way that guy is "taking a break",  He may not be logged in, but he is reading and calling. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 05:32:44 AM »

Well, if you think so, but funny how he isn't nearly as interested in the supposed details of other people's lives as they are in his. Almost like you gals are obsessed with him or something.

He posts vigorously and in great detail about what is basically an imaginary relationship.

Out of his 458 posts, I have responded to him 5 times.  That is a 1.09% response rate.  If I said I had a grilled cheese for lunch, he would find a way to chime in and say that 97 psychics lied to him about the grilled cheese he saw at the gym and spoke to once being in love with him, how he called 72 of them back to say they were wrong, then his grilled cheese was at the gym at the same time he was so he is going to call psychics non-stop for 12 hrs a day for a week because maybe they are right, now his grilled cheese blocked him and has gone back to the BLT and all the psychics are wrong.  Lather, rinse, repeat. 

As for you, you have responded to him more times in the last three weeks than I have in the past 8 months.

Perhaps you should take some time tonight to reflect on why you feel the need to say that I (and others) am "obsessed" with him when it is clearly the other way around.  Do you know why he isn't interested in anything else?  Because he is obsessed with his imaginary relationship.  I feel bad for him but you are the one who isn't doing him any favors.  You give him pity and encourage him in his victimhood.  I would love to hear what the chick at the gym has to say.  I would sincerely like to see him get some help, but he is probably going to latch onto someone else.  His last true love was married and he never even went on a date with her either.

Offline jas

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 05:53:38 AM »
njlady....you nailed it. 

Offline Universal9

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 06:53:46 AM »
I dont care about this guys's personal details nor do I feel like judging his feelings for someone he hasnt been on a date with but I do agree seeing some indiscriminate mentions on almost every psychic post how each of them have sold him fairy tales. And if someone tries to be nice to him and ask questions about his situation (because he is the one to bring it up in the first place), the person does not respond in the correct fashion and is vague about the details of the reading...And in the next post, again tells how this other psychic sold him fairy tales. Some of us can get irritated by this, I see why, I chose to ignore, others may not.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM by Universal9 »

Offline jas

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2017, 12:59:56 PM »
So Lostsoul may be posting the way he does just to get a reaction??....hum......well, he is certainly getting a very human response to his posts.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »
I think its totally rude and hurtful... to call someone out... None of us know his story... I'm sure if we all heard each others stories we would think each other crazy... Give the guy  break and stop being BITCHES!!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 04:39:42 PM »
I definitely think English is not his first language so that adds to the communication issues