Author Topic: Tarot by Natasha: Purple Ocean  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Narruda

Tarot by Natasha: Purple Ocean
« on: January 15, 2019, 04:06:27 PM »
Does anyone have any success or not so successful outcomes from Natasha's predictions. I think she is wonderful but still awaiting predictions.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Tarot by Natasha: Purple Ocean
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 04:35:56 PM »
yet another I tried when I first signed on for PO...I read with her in December 2017 and she predicted a commitment with POI at the time in January..yea not even close and we don't talk anymore.  So she was super wrong for me.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 11:32:26 PM »
Same here she gave fairytales. She said sorry she was wrong later then told me we would be friends we don’t talk at all anymore, she made claims about meeting someone in November or so and that has come and gone. Not gunna lie most of the higher ranked are not the most accurate. See my lists for some accurate ones.

Offline Sabrinap

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 01:06:26 PM »
She has been spot on for short term predictions for me- like contact, seeing each other, that sort of stuff..

Offline Purple

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 04:39:16 AM »
I have had readings with Natasha some predictions have come to pass and some didn’t. I stopped getting readings from her due to I think she was getting tired of me asking the same issue a couple of times. I could tell by her attitude. She is good, but not for me.

Offline Narruda

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 09:31:07 PM »
Was she right on major outcome?

Offline murlissa

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »
I enjoy her readings.  She seems to have a good grasp of my situation.  Still waiting to predictions to fully come to pass, but seems to be in tune.  I like how she shows the cards at the end as well and how they relate to her reading.

anything