Author Topic: BITWINE Funny Reviews  (Read 3799 times)

Offline HornetKick

BITWINE Funny Reviews
« on: November 22, 2017, 08:06:30 PM »
These are some beauts....really from both client and the reader.

Psychic:  Sybilla psychic
https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/160901-hathor

unsatisfactory ranking bella1000
This psychic sucks!!! Bunch of guessing game and she's mean to you if you aren't satisfied with her reading. Please give me my refund!!!
Advisor's response: I wont tell you what you want to hear. If you cannot accept the truth ask another person

unsatisfactory ranking lesa (unregistered)
horrible reader. just made stuff up. then got bitchy when i mentioned it. next time i will listen to the negative reviews. REFUND PLEASE!!!
Advisor's response: You are energy reader, you should know about my bad energy LOL....liar...

unsatisfactory ranking mzska
Don't bother too slow and found ways of taking time to reply so time can go faster and end
Advisor's response: Too slow your mobile wifi connection. If you want fast reading, buy good pc and good net..

unsatisfactory ranking Christina  (unregistered)
Used most of my time talking about the payment
Advisor's response: Dont lie, you want free reading...ask payment before reading...

unsatisfactory ranking jacstar
Found it very shit actually lost me asked me did I have a job husband boyfriend isn't that her job to know then when I told her I didn't like her reading she hung up on me DO NOT USE HER
Advisor's response: x

Offline Jennhayes

Re: BITWINE Funny Reviews
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 01:57:19 AM »
Lolll! This was great! Thanks for sharing!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 03:09:18 AM »
unsatisfactory ranking marina90292
This lady is bat s*#%@ CRAZY. She was 100% incorrect describing my POI and situation. I told her right off the bat you are not connected and totally wrong and Id like a refund. She says she doesn’t give refund. Then she leaves chat. One of worst readers. No she is not nice at all. UPDATE: this lady will steal money I feel like she had fake reviews she is one meanie

Advisor's response: I only spoke to youless then 30 seconds and you was negative same as intro Blessings x

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 03:30:49 AM »
That's comical because unless the client was placed on hold (lol - just saying this cracks me up) or she is charging $10 per min she had to talk to her for more than 30 secs.  Takes a $10 min to leave a review.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 03:40:57 AM »
Never understood why anyone would read with this reader.  His price per minute went up too.

:( super short, gave answers like "women will reveal information about a man", "women will admit she wants another women dead" . I know it says vague on profile but that's way too short that could honestly happen to anyone, wouldn't reccomend honestly waste of money

Advisor's reply

Yes, as explained in Disclaimer which you read, events can be vague :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 02:11:38 PM »
That reader is straight up evil. Look at her replies

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 02:47:12 PM »
Omg I just went to that Sybill page and i can't believe they let her read there.  Look at this review. Smh

eroncherry:

She told me my friend died but she had not died was not right information and not right person I dont know who died but was not the person I asked about during the reading and should have not been told she died if she did not as I was very stressed out and crying and upset for days thinking my friend had died.

Advisor's reply

You dont have friends, your all life is dreams Lol

Unbelievable!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 03:25:40 PM »
Lol that sounds like a Mondez Durden response  ;D ;D

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 03:48:52 PM »
😂😂😂😂😂

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »
Gotta love Bitwine

Psychic: PARK JIN HYE KOREAN PSYCHIC
https://bitwine.com/psychics/398182-seoulnation

unsatisfactory ranking tiny101
Full of shit
Advisor's response: No manner woman. Wants free reading, pls stop abusing advisor!

unsatisfactory ranking daynalynne8
Wow, so very insensitive on a sensitive matter...I feel so horrible right now. I know she will say something negative, i wasnt going to leave this but she just left the chat without an resolve. Update: ABUSER? what a joke, no i leave bad reviews for readers who are unethical like you, so others can save their money...You had absolutely no compassion in this reading, and therefore this is why i left this for you. You won, you took my money and ran with no resolve to this situation, and im the abuser? right...best wishes to you.
Advisor's response: Dayna, you wants refund and free reading from almost all psychics.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 05:52:14 PM »
Psychic: Ms Janet Psychic Love Expert
https://bitwine.com/psychics/404844-msjanet

unsatisfactory ranking bcuzimagurl

Pls people this advisor is a fake..she lied on her profile and is not genuine or professional at all. Read her profile..says she is clairvoyant..can see..that for a fact is lies. Her reading was so vague and generic...replies..2 words!! How in depth and detailed is that!! Don't boast about your self if your reading is going to be a word or so every 2 mins. She was unable to answer my main question..tells me she sees me moving 2 to 6 months..i tell her i just moved..then replies oh yeah that must be it. OMG...fake..so fake..she refused to give me a full refund. Keep the measly $10 and do everyone a favour and remove yourself off this website. YOU are not REAL or genuine at all.

Advisor's response: i do apologize you werent happy with your reading please dont bully me thats very harsh

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 06:27:00 PM »
Psychic: ♡ℒℴѵℯ N Life Expe...
https://bitwine.com/psychics/283651-clairvoyant_wisdom

unsatisfactory ranking Sid (unregistered)

Waste of time... throwing things in the air.. WHO SELECT THESE FRAUDS FOR READING.... crap......

Advisor's response: Sid I m already over age. n see no hope,Im srud n i m a looser.at age of 36.Godblese Sid

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 10:18:16 PM »
Lol, some of these readers can't even spell their names right, let alone give (accurate) readings.  Here my honorable mentions:

"unsatisfactory ranking robbypz
Asking for $7500 for a crystal to absorb negative energy? All the while doing this outside the Bitwine network? Not cool Regina, not cool at all."

Advisor's response: Hi, My work is expensive cause the materials are expensive but it does work

On Marva Lee's profile:

"unsatisfactory ranking keithspk
Completely scammed. She barely even speaks English . I wanted to end chat and it wouldn't let me. Def going back to or anum. First and last time on this site was scammed big time. I expressed how I was dissatisfied and she tried to make me feel sorry for her saying she doesn't make much of readings. Literally paid for nothing."

Advisor's response: you have a nasty personality , and everyone where come in , I speak english

Rubies Wisdom profile:

SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY, ALL SHE SAID WAS BASIC STUFF WITH NO DETAILS & LEFT THE CHAT. TOOK MY MONEY BEWARE

Advisor's response: Came right on in, to TRY TO Kill, Steal, and to Destroy! You're the Trickster! HATER!

On psychic spy's profile:

unsatisfactory ranking kbf3
'Awful. I went for her deal. She charged me 1.99 a minute. Totally off. Told me I would have kids. Had hysterectomy this year. Very disappointed"

Advisor's response: You Declined The Deal And i do see kids and chat ended

Ohh and I was also trolling this scammer with these nasty responses in the intro (Sibylla Psychic)https://bitwine.com/psychics/160901-hathor. Here is a copy of my transcript:

"Sybilla Psychic: Hello

Nianan: Hello. I have a problem...

Sybilla Psychic: What I can help?

Nianan: My unicorn vomits all the time and is making me sick.

also my neighbor's dog barks all the time.

Sybilla Psychic: you need a clean...

(chat drops as soon as I rejected her charge)

My god, I don't who is more stupid--them or us that still for this BS? I don't like trolling people but these ruthless psycho scammers def deserve it.

anything