Author Topic: Mercury Retrograde  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Jess614

Mercury Retrograde
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well :) If you did not know w have another Mercury Retrograde occurring Dec 3 - 23. Now I know it sounds scary and I can have a negative spin but I did a bit of research and found a great article to put a positive spin for this time.

http://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/mercury-retrograde-meaning/

That’s the website address. It really put things into a better perspective and not just st doom and gloom.  I hope this helps you all :)

Jess

Offline Love-33

Re: Mercury Retrograde
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »
I personally think mercury retrograde changes nothing. I have been in relationships before and even during mercury retrograde he kept being good to me etc...

The couples around me that I know don't face any issues just because it's mercury retrograde lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »
I personally think mercury retrograde changes nothing. I have been in relationships before and even during mercury retrograde he kept being good to me etc...

The couples around me that I know don't face any issues just because it's mercury retrograde lol

I agree, I hate hearing about Mercury Retrograde...so annoying.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 05:52:14 AM »
I agree. It's a catchall that readers use when they don't know crap.

Offline Jess614

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »
I respect your views. However, I think there is some truth. And I don’t think it just applies to romance. It can apply to everyday life. I’ve noticed things occur. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 09:37:30 PM »
I respect your views. However, I think there is some truth. And I don’t think it just applies to romance. It can apply to everyday life. I’ve noticed things occur.
I respect yours too, but think about something.
How about when miscommunications happen and we're not in retrograde...what accounts for that (an unretro or residual period)? It doesn't make sense does it??

Or how about before we even knew that term: mercury retrograde and now how it applies to just about every mishap. Before we even knew what a retrograde was, were we thinking that something must be going around? Nah...just think about it.

anything