Author Topic: Heartbroken and exhausted...guidance appreciated PLEASE!!!  (Read 8208 times)

Offline Jess614

Heartbroken and exhausted...guidance appreciated PLEASE!!!
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:44:01 AM »
Hello everyone my name is Jess - thank you for taking the time to read my post and to provide feedback.  This year has been a year of changes, obstacles and accomplishments. With that being said I have unfortunately have almost put myself in debt getting countless readings pertaining to my life...mainly my love life.  What has been a 6 month casual relationship with KL and holding out until he will open up and "things will get better" I have spoken to so many psychics.  I have heard it all "oh just keep it light and go with the flow and he will come around", "he's been burned in the past", "he's focused on his career so he can make more money for you", "things will be better around the holidays", "things will be better after the new year", "if you tell him how you feel now you will push him away", "don't put emotion it. just have fun with your friends for right now"

I'm ready to lose my religion.  I don't know what to believe, and I am sorry but I have feelings and I want to open up so damn bad to KL, but I do have fear of rejection.  Granted, I could tell myself "well if he walks away then he's not the one.", but the I have all these "What if's" going thru my head....do you wait for someone who has commitment issues? How do I know for sure that he has commitment issues and struggles with communicating his feelings? It's utterly heartbreaking that a guy can make me struggle on an emotional level.  And then you speak to psychics for guidance and you don't know what do believe!

These are the psychics I have used (please don't judge me :( I know its alot but that's why I am here.  To find someone whom I can trust)

bitwine - Pixie Dust - she did take her time to connect however, she was off with reading our situation.  very kind though.
bitwine - advisor rhiannon - stated KL was going thru alot on a personal/professional level.  Contact in a few days (she stated that Nov 12th) - no contact from KL
bitwine - Zachary Anthons - he described KL well stated I'd hear from KL in a few weeks
bitwine Miss toria - she described KL well, stated things will be better at the end of the year. Said I would hear from KL in the middle of November. Still no contact from KL
bitwine - Mystic Lady Jayde - very kind and down to earth. described KL well and my situation. However stated contact in 4 days did not happen.
bitwine - Domine Candrews - said KL's lack of communication will end the relationship.  He would be back around the end of November, but stated his lack of maturity is not a good fit for me right now.
bitwine - Lady Kathryn - felt more like advice than a reading. She said I needed to pull back and stop being at KL's beck and call.
keen - White Heart Creations - I think the lady was manic.  I tried twice with her and each time she would spew stuff off and then say it's not KL but someone else.  It couldn't be someone else because I haven't dated anyone else.
keen - Ask Peg - stated KL had commitment fears and things would be better after the holidays.
keen - LILesheart - stated communication coming soon and commitment talk in 15-21 days
keen - Sherri Columbus - she basically does symbols with songs and lyrics to describe whom you are asking about.  it was kind of confusing.

Any feedback on KL and the psychics I spoke of is appreciated.  And if you can recommend someone who is great with timelines and is compassionate yet straightforward is great as well.  Thank you everyone.  God bless and Namaste' Jess

Offline sawthelight

Re: Heartbroken and exhausted...guidance appreciated PLEASE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
Hello Jess. I am really sorry to hear you are going through this.

My advice is, if you are about to go into debt to get readings, stop right now. Take a break from readings.  It is expensive, especially when you haven't found a reader yet that you know works for you. It is not worth going into debt to get readings. It will only give you temporary relief, and you will regret it later. Stop now before you go that far.

I haven't read with any of the ones you mentioned, but I have used Keen since 2007 and hate to say how many readers I've tried. They are almost never good with timeframes. Some will be good at one thing but not another. Getting the whole package in one reader is like the holy grail we all seek and most of us never find. It takes a lot of trial and error to find readers who work for you. Until you see how things play out, you won't know who to believe. Calling a lot of readers will confuse you more. If you must, only try 1 or 2 more who are reputable, but then take a break.

For me, if it had been 6 months and I wanted more than a casual relationship, it would probably be time to have a talk and see where things are going, or else pull back. You are the only one who can decide though.

Great post stilltired...I agree 100%. 

Offline Jess614

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 06:18:30 PM »
Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate it. I am definitely taking a break from readings. Not just because of the financial burden but also because it’s been emotionally draining.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 09:19:46 PM »
I am sorry you are going through this. I wish I knew a reader who excels at timing or even just predictions :(. You won't know unless that time comes, so if readers have said holidays then maybe just wait till holidays and not put anymore fear into the situation by calling more readers.

Offline Jess614

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »
I like your advice. And I like your perspective of not calling in kids re fear. Never thought of it that way! Thanks!

Offline Seeker

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 06:20:29 AM »
Most men will not hang around a woman for that long without trying to make a move unless he's gay or so deeply traumatized that he's sworn off women but if he's hanging around a woman that much for that long he hasn't sworn them off.

If you're a really attractive woman (and I know most women would say they're attractive, but the ones that know they're REALLY attractive know it), then he may be afraid of the same thing you are, rejection. Sometimes, a really attractive woman can intimidate some men in the sense that they feel because of your attractiveness they have no shot.

The year is almost up. Allow their timetables to pass, and if he still hasn't said anything, then it's time to be straight up with him. If he runs so be it, because then you'll know what type of man you're dealing with, and at that point would you even want him?

Offline Jess614

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 10:51:26 AM »
Wow I’ve never thought of that perspective. Thank you so much for your ifvice! It does make sense because I’ve felt that way myself.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2017, 01:13:51 AM »
Hi Jess. (My real name is Jessica by the way as well)

I first off want to say I completely understand what you are going through and I feel your pain and suffering. I started using the psychics back in October of 2016, and that was when I was using California Psychics. Later on, I switched to Keen.

I binge called dozens of psychics and spent a few thousand for basically nothing. Practically all of them said that both guys I called about would come around. The first one was an amazing guy who was my ex and he left me because he moved out of state to pursue his dream career that he worked very hard for, but could not pursue it here. At the time I had just moved here so I was starting a new life in my own way, so there was no question of me going with him. Long story short he was the most amazing man I had ever met and truly did feel like he was my soulmate. I called dozens of psychics who all said that he would come back. I tried reaching out to him in March and he never responded. I haven't had any contact with him since and just from looking at his social media, he actually has a girlfriend now. It doesn't hurt so much now. A part of him is still in my heart of course but I don't think about him as much now because I've dated others since. It felt impossible at the time and like I would die without him, but as I've learned the difficult way, life does go on.

This year there was another guy that I really got into who basically used me for casual purposes. I called many psychics over him too and they all told me he would come around, and of course there was nothing.

Now, I have a 3rd POI who I've only spoken to a few psychics about. This one was very recent and we dated for several weeks before things got rough. (You actually posted on my thread about this) I've been back in contact with him since I posted the thread and we've talk alot now but he hasn't asked me out again so it's really confusing and annoying because I can't figure out what his intentions are nor if he wants to see me again.

Anyway, I've been holding off from calling the psychics as much as I can because I've been through the binges twice already and not one thing has come out of them. The best advice that I can give to you is that time and communication are the only way to find out. I tried the whole "no contact" thing thinking that it would make the last 2 guys miss me dearly but it turned out that I was waiting around for nothing. My advice to you is DON'T wait around for months for this guy to come around. I did that both times with the psychic binges and the psychics just kept stringing me along. You should have a talk with him and find out where he's at. The worst thing that can happen is that he rejects you and you are given the ticket to move forward and find someone who truly is ready to date you.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 03:35:13 PM »
Maroonlight have you ever read with the tarot readers miss ann or lily oak on bitwine? Or Sophea? (Just to see if you included them in your 'the wrong ones list)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 08:37:27 PM »
Maroonlight have you ever read with the tarot readers miss ann or lily oak on bitwine? Or Sophea? (Just to see if you included them in your 'the wrong ones list)

I haven’t used bitwine, but every big reader on keen like Lady P, Lotus of Light, Kisha, Queen of Cups, etc has been completely wrong for me and supposedly they’ve been right for so many people.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 05:22:11 PM »
Hello everyone my name is Jess - thank you for taking the time to read my post and to provide feedback.  This year has been a year of changes, obstacles and accomplishments. With that being said I have unfortunately have almost put myself in debt getting countless readings pertaining to my life...mainly my love life.  What has been a 6 month casual relationship with KL and holding out until he will open up and "things will get better" I have spoken to so many psychics.  I have heard it all "oh just keep it light and go with the flow and he will come around", "he's been burned in the past", "he's focused on his career so he can make more money for you", "things will be better around the holidays", "things will be better after the new year", "if you tell him how you feel now you will push him away", "don't put emotion it. just have fun with your friends for right now"

I'm ready to lose my religion.  I don't know what to believe, and I am sorry but I have feelings and I want to open up so damn bad to KL, but I do have fear of rejection.  Granted, I could tell myself "well if he walks away then he's not the one.", but the I have all these "What if's" going thru my head....do you wait for someone who has commitment issues? How do I know for sure that he has commitment issues and struggles with communicating his feelings? It's utterly heartbreaking that a guy can make me struggle on an emotional level.  And then you speak to psychics for guidance and you don't know what do believe!

These are the psychics I have used (please don't judge me :( I know its alot but that's why I am here.  To find someone whom I can trust)

bitwine - Pixie Dust - she did take her time to connect however, she was off with reading our situation.  very kind though.
bitwine - advisor rhiannon - stated KL was going thru alot on a personal/professional level.  Contact in a few days (she stated that Nov 12th) - no contact from KL
bitwine - Zachary Anthons - he described KL well stated I'd hear from KL in a few weeks
bitwine Miss toria - she described KL well, stated things will be better at the end of the year. Said I would hear from KL in the middle of November. Still no contact from KL
bitwine - Mystic Lady Jayde - very kind and down to earth. described KL well and my situation. However stated contact in 4 days did not happen.
bitwine - Domine Candrews - said KL's lack of communication will end the relationship.  He would be back around the end of November, but stated his lack of maturity is not a good fit for me right now.
bitwine - Lady Kathryn - felt more like advice than a reading. She said I needed to pull back and stop being at KL's beck and call.
keen - White Heart Creations - I think the lady was manic.  I tried twice with her and each time she would spew stuff off and then say it's not KL but someone else.  It couldn't be someone else because I haven't dated anyone else.
keen - Ask Peg - stated KL had commitment fears and things would be better after the holidays.
keen - LILesheart - stated communication coming soon and commitment talk in 15-21 days
keen - Sherri Columbus - she basically does symbols with songs and lyrics to describe whom you are asking about.  it was kind of confusing.

Any feedback on KL and the psychics I spoke of is appreciated.  And if you can recommend someone who is great with timelines and is compassionate yet straightforward is great as well.  Thank you everyone.  God bless and Namaste' Jess

Domine Candrews is a fake..copies and pastes her readings.  I called her on it and got a refund.  Others have said the same.

anything