Author Topic: Reviews Are Not Honest  (Read 4922 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Reviews Are Not Honest
« on: December 08, 2017, 04:13:30 AM »
I have spent way too much money at PS.  When the predictions of a few of my favorite advisors were wrong or not happening, I did not hesitate to leave negative feedback.  This was negative feedback for readers that cost $11.99 a minute.  Needless to say, my reviews were never posted.  When I contacted the company by email to ask why my reviews were not posted they told me to call them so we could discuss my expectations.  I'm not calling them, honestly I have been looking for a reason to stop spending so much money there, this is it. They are not an ethical company their reviews are not true and honest as they claim they are.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Reviews Are Not Honest
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 05:22:05 AM »
Soooo true! I have noticed my reviews on bitwine were removed by the company for being too honest when predictions dont pass. Even after a advisor (terridelights) tried to scam me and force me to buy a spell which i didnt buy, my reviews were erased. (She tried to convince me if i didnt buy her spell or cleanse my poi wouldnt talk to me, she also requested to let her contact my poi by letting her respond to his text he sent me...all b.s) I have now kept my number of favorites extremely  short and i refuse to call anyone who hasnt resonated with me and wowd me with results. I used to be on keen frequently and my money would go down the drain until i found out the hard way most of keen is full of it. There are fake psychics and so much even more fake feedback. I only leave feedback when predictions pass but sometimes thats hard to do with the 14day rule. I even googled my username and found out psychics on keen bash us customers and share info. I now only use keen if they send a promo and speak to the short list of ppl who have proven to be accurate over the years.  I have went thru so much money since 2008 with 2 bad breakups that i hate to think about it now but im blessed with better knowledge now and a much healthier relationship. I will post the site i found its jaw dropping

https://bewarekeenbashers.wordpress.com/category/serial-keen-basher/

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 12:13:19 PM »
Update, I went back to look and all my 1 and 2 star reviews have been removed from the site.  They are completely dishonest, I have spent so much money there, I'm so mad. Please learn from my mistake.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 02:58:02 PM »
California Psychics is the exact same way. It says on their website that they don't post negative reviews because they want callers to call with their own expectations to judge them fairly.

What a load of BS, I guarantee there are 20x the negative reviews that there are the positive reviews, and that's the real reason they don't post them.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:37:54 PM »
California Psychics is the exact same way. It says on their website that they don't post negative reviews because they want callers to call with their own expectations to judge them fairly.

I agree this is a ridiculous rationale. The same thing could be said for why to not post the positive reviews... they are just as subjective / personal as the negative ones.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:20 PM »

I agree this is a ridiculous rationale. The same thing could be said for why to not post the positive reviews... they are just as subjective / personal as the negative ones.
Couldn’t agree more. Though, I have been surprised by an occasional review that says something like ... timing was off but I really enjoyed the reading or something like that. True, but without being cutting if that makes sense. So I do wonder how many times people just don’t even try to leave anything remotely critical because of their policy. Self-censorship you know. Has anyone ever tried leaving a negative review?

anything