Author Topic: Cynthia  (Read 6133 times)

Offline Lyssa

Cynthia
« on: November 18, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
Any experiences with Cynthia on psychic source? Final outcome accurate or inaccurate?

Offline nancy

Re: Cynthia
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 09:09:10 PM »
Any experiences with Cynthia on psychic source? Final outcome accurate or inaccurate?

Final outcome was inaccurate. Maybe she work for other people, but she is not for me.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »
I read with Cynthia finally because I was curious, I definitely like readers who can give negative reading and she sounded like the reader I was looking for, needles to say she was a waste of time, money and energy, although I got a positive reading from her, it felt like she was fishing for information, I don't know how to describe it, 50% of the things she said did not apply to my situation, not even sure about suicide she mentioned, that part I can honestly not comment but everything felt made up. She definitely said I am empathic, that's the only thing that resonated with me. Not sure about the trip either. Anyway, as I said before CP is a bunch of useless psychics. I have definitely concluded that i am done and if ever read on that platform again, it will be with Blessid

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:51:37 PM »
I think Cynthia is one of these psychics that don't tell you when she's not connecting and just fishes for info.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 07:55:39 PM »
This will make sense

I think Cynthia is one of these psychics that don't tell you when she's not connecting and just fishes for info.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 08:47:41 PM »
I read with Cynthia finally because I was curious, I definitely like readers who can give negative reading and she sounded like the reader I was looking for, needles to say she was a waste of time, money and energy, although I got a positive reading from her, it felt like she was fishing for information, I don't know how to describe it, 50% of the things she said did not apply to my situation, not even sure about suicide she mentioned, that part I can honestly not comment but everything felt made up. She definitely said I am empathic, that's the only thing that resonated with me. Not sure about the trip either. Anyway, as I said before CP is a bunch of useless psychics. I have definitely concluded that i am done and if ever read on that platform again, it will be with Blessid

Hi Newlife, is this Cynthia from california psychics?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 01:32:34 AM »
Yes Cynthia from CP

Hi Newlife, is this Cynthia from california psychics?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 01:44:59 AM »
@newlife
How was your reading with Blessid?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 08:45:44 AM »
I felt that in all the years I have tried CP, Blessid was the most Authentic and real, she will ask you your name, your birthday sign  and start talking or area of focus, she won't be asking you leading questions at all. I'm not sure how anyone will connect with her but what I know is that she's very real. As a matter of fact, 80 % of what she told me are things I already know to be very true that's happening in my current life as if she was standing in my home and direct quote. She won't answer  medical questions.

Back to Cynthia @ CP, she kept calling me my love , typical of readers who are not very real. I don't want to call her complete fake because some here said she was accurate.

@newlife

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2018, 02:59:49 PM »
I felt that in all the years I have tried CP, Blessid was the most Authentic and real, she will ask you your name, your birthday sign  and start talking or area of focus, she won't be asking you leading questions at all. I'm not sure how anyone will connect with her but what I know is that she's very real. As a matter of fact, 80 % of what she told me are things I already know to be very true that's happening in my current life as if she was standing in my home and direct quote. She won't answer  medical questions.

Back to Cynthia @ CP, she kept calling me my love
, typical of readers who are not very real. I don't want to call her complete fake because some here said she was accurate.

@newlife

lol gotta love these ones..."my love" "sweetheart" "honey"