Author Topic: Update  (Read 4255 times)

Offline Kate

Update
« on: November 18, 2017, 08:45:56 AM »
I bumped into my POI yesterday, so I want to give an update on who was wrong and right so far re the information I got from him (which, was hard, as we were surrounded by people..)

The only person who so far has been 1000% correct is Cookie.. she saw the contact, a recent trip, everything in advance. I trust her completely.. sometimes she doesn't see things exact.. but she does see things.. and she is truthful.  I have a great deal of respect for her talent, although she costs me a lot when I speak to her, as she is a slow reader, and it seems to take a while before she gets to things that she "sees"

Melody Marie.. partially right from what I can tell.. she picked up on a lot of accurate stuff which was confirmed last night.

Sophia Sees - also very good.  She saw contact, she also saw someone I would be concerned about.. she has a talent for sure.. at one point she mentioned that there was something about "shoes" - "did I bring the wrong shoes with me" (on a trip I'm on) - after the call, I looked in my case and found an odd pair of shoes (I have two pairs similar in style and I had put in one of each pair..)

As for his feelings.. well... it's hard to confirm if Zadalia, Lisa Dianne etc etc have been correct or not until I find out more..but the contact was overall very positive - so they are not incorrect.

Sapphire picked up a lot of things, and  her advice so far has been spot on... she has seen names and dates in readings before, and I really trust her..

Maharrett - a tarot reader (partially blind so you need to give her time to lay out cards etc) has picked up on correct details - in the past, she saw something no one else saw (that happened a couple of months later from the prediction, so I had forgotten about it until it happened.)

Very recent readers who were wrong (i.e, that I have spoken to over the last few days) - Kelly777, she said if he saw me, he would avoid me - that was not the case at all!

MagicSong said similar.

Others have been partially right... I need to think a little of who has and hasn't been and report back.  But I hope others find this helpful..

I'll come back with more as I think about it... 

Offline Kate

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »
Oh.. and Scott Angel - wrong...

Veruska - partially right.

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 01:35:00 AM »
I tried to find Sapphire on Keen...two came up but one was Sapphire Dream and the other was Sapphire Spirit Messages.  Can you tell me which one you are referring to?  I would like to give her a call.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 01:43:37 AM »
I tried to find Sapphire on Keen...two came up but one was Sapphire Dream and the other was Sapphire Spirit Messages.  Can you tell me which one you are referring to?  I would like to give her a call.

She probably means Sapphire 21

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 11:47:50 AM »

She probably means Sapphire 21

Yes - sorry - Sapphire21. She has a queue - but email her first and tell her you need her help. She usually sends a few mins to new callers to check they connect

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 03:15:15 PM »
Thank you.   Looks like her queue is pretty full.  I sent an email.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 01:08:12 AM »
Thank you.   Looks like her queue is pretty full.  I sent an email.

Best thing is to make an appointment..

anything