Author Topic: Psychics under $2 for love outcomes who dont sugarcoat  (Read 8874 times)

Offline Universal9

Psychics under $2 for love outcomes who dont sugarcoat
« on: November 16, 2017, 12:53:33 PM »
Anyone?

Offline bluebelle

Re: Psychics under $2 for love outcomes who dont sugarcoat
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 02:18:29 PM »
Hollypop1

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 04:21:34 PM »
Thanks there! I was seeing her post on this forum, and it seemed like her predictions havent panned out for them...Did you read with her personally and was it accurate prediction wise? btw, I am on a mini binge and trying to control my expense, I think I am almost done with the binge though, looking for inexpensive psychics who work just great. Better to lose less money than more..

Advisor Sissie

Offline Universal9

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
Thanks for the recommendation! Was she accurate in your situation?

Hollypop1

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 04:42:02 PM »
Thanks there! I was seeing her post on this forum, and it seemed like her predictions havent panned out for them...Did you read with her personally and was it accurate prediction wise? btw, I am on a mini binge and trying to control my expense, I think I am almost done with the binge though, looking for inexpensive psychics who work just great. Better to lose less money than more..

Advisor Sissie

I previous read with her a few years ago for about a year regarding a matter and although she's very nice, nothing she said ever came to pass

Offline Universal9

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 04:52:50 PM »
hmm...any recommendations from your end?

Advisor Sissie

I previous read with her a few years ago for about a year regarding a matter and although she's very nice, nothing she said ever came to pass

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »
hmm...any recommendations from your end?

Advisor Sissie

Not for $2 or under, unfortunately. I read with Psychic Readings by Sage not too long and have predictions pending soon, and can let you know about her. I believe she's $1.99. My other go tos are $3.99

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 09:10:44 PM »
Prophet rose

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 11:25:23 PM »
Didn't Keen raise the minimum to $1.99 now?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
Actually I am embarassed because the reason for the mini binge is not anything serious at this point, just some love interest. It is funny why I am even interested in speaking to psychics after learning the lesson the hard way two or more times. This time though, the amount spent so far is much less..

Advisor Sissie

Aw hugs for whatever sent you on a binge.

Yes I read with her personally on both exs I called about. First one she said he would come back around, and I did hear from him again, but at that point I realized I didn't want him anyway. She was about half right, half wrong on him.

Second ex, I read with her in the months right after we broke up and looking back she probably gave me the most realistic picture of what was going on. She told me the outcome could go either way, and I know without giving any details it sounds like the most generic answer a reader could give, but it wasn't. She gave me a good detailed explanation as to why. And since then I have seen it go back and forth in the way she described. At the time I was annoyed because I wanted a more definite answer, but looking back she was the most right of anyone I was talking to at that time, and she was honest and her perspective was helpful. She didn't build up some crazy fairytale ending. She does not sugarcoat or play with your mind. When you ask a question she just takes off on it.

I posted recently, one thing she predicted about this second ex finally happened. It happened about 4-5 years later though! No one has been really great on outcomes for me, I think my situation is just weird so don't let my own results put you off.

I will look to see if anyone else under $2 jumps out at me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2017, 07:50:40 PM »
Actually I am embarassed because the reason for the mini binge is not anything serious at this point, just some love interest. It is funny why I am even interested in speaking to psychics after learning the lesson the hard way two or more times. This time though, the amount spent so far is much less..

Advisor Sissie

Aw hugs for whatever sent you on a binge.

Yes I read with her personally on both exs I called about. First one she said he would come back around, and I did hear from him again, but at that point I realized I didn't want him anyway. She was about half right, half wrong on him.

Second ex, I read with her in the months right after we broke up and looking back she probably gave me the most realistic picture of what was going on. She told me the outcome could go either way, and I know without giving any details it sounds like the most generic answer a reader could give, but it wasn't. She gave me a good detailed explanation as to why. And since then I have seen it go back and forth in the way she described. At the time I was annoyed because I wanted a more definite answer, but looking back she was the most right of anyone I was talking to at that time, and she was honest and her perspective was helpful. She didn't build up some crazy fairytale ending. She does not sugarcoat or play with your mind. When you ask a question she just takes off on it.

I posted recently, one thing she predicted about this second ex finally happened. It happened about 4-5 years later though! No one has been really great on outcomes for me, I think my situation is just weird so don't let my own results put you off.

I will look to see if anyone else under $2 jumps out at me.

Did you say seafiremoon really worked for you in the past?  IMO, stick w/those that work for you....

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2017, 08:06:42 PM »
Yes Julie is def my number 1; but I am having a hard time controlling myself these days as I want to get all possible opinions from every accurate reader and this lack of control is because I am getting impatient on my situation...I do agree I need to stick with those who work for me and always have; LadyP and Julie gave opposite readings so that was confusing..but I have neared the end of this mini binge about $300 and that is not that bad..

IMO, Lady P is usually right lol.  Just from my own personal experience. 

Offline Exposed

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »
The thing with advisors is that most of them (around 90%) will tell you the outcome, what you want, what's positive. While some well tell you want tell you the unfavorable outcome. They could or couldn't be psychic, because they know the game.
Most of what is happens isn't favorable. I'm thinking around 30% chance in my cases.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 12:07:41 AM »
I finally found one. Advisor Peach. But brace yourself because she is honest. :)

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 12:12:19 AM »
I finally found one. Advisor Peach. But brace yourself because she is honest. :)

Do you find people on here want honesty, or just say they want it?

To each their own. I prefer it because I'd rather know and move on than have hope and be blindsided. They inquired so I provided but many may not like her because she is that honest.