Author Topic: Psychics under $2 for love outcomes who dont sugarcoat  (Read 8915 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychics under $2 for love outcomes who dont sugarcoat
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 05:07:20 PM »
I finally found one. Advisor Peach. But brace yourself because she is honest. :)

Whoa, her negatives, are very negative.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
I finally found one. Advisor Peach. But brace yourself because she is honest. :)

Whoa, her negatives, are very negative.

I agree, but I gave her a chance anyway. She's very blunt and doesn't deliver bad news in the nicest of ways and I think that's tough for some people to handle and hear maybe

Offline kandyna

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 06:28:15 PM »
I tried her also i felt she was okay. the first two question was blunt and honest but from there i felt like she wasted my time giving general advice

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
I tried her also i felt she was okay. the first two question was blunt and honest but from there i felt like she wasted my time giving general advice

She did give general advice too. But I had her tell me what she was picking up and she gave a lot of info with that one question. Then from there additional questions, I think she can give general advice and not just psychic based on those questions. I've only spoken to her once but she seems like the type you don't want to talk to too often.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2017, 03:00:24 AM »
I tried Peach around a month ago. I didn't find her negative but she tends to repeat herself a lot and eats up time. I agree she's decent if you are looking for a cheaper reader and 3-4 minutes are usually good enough to get most information; beyond that she gets repetitive and starts giving advice.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 04:43:19 AM by helloworld »