Author Topic: Help me out please.  (Read 4008 times)

Offline kandyna

Help me out please.
« on: November 14, 2017, 10:21:22 PM »
Hello,  i need some help.
Ive been wasted a couple of bucks on not accurate psychics/scammers/ or i dont know how to choose a good one. I do understand a reading can be a hit or miss. can you please share who was the most accurate for you on a love situation, outcome, dates ect...? Ive had accuracy with dates for jobs i can share that as well with anyone who needs helps. Feel free to reply to here or pm (direct message me)
 ;D

Offline kandyna

Re: Help me out please.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:32:00 PM »
Michelle from cp these two had provided exact dates on when I would get a new opportunity/ keep saying we will get back at the end of each month that i call her.
Saskia frim cp: told the exact date i would start the job/ contact date wrong
Blaze: confirm that i would get the position/ said a couple more weeks. its has been month
Bambi: she said i wasn't going to get the job (Wrong)/ she said beginning of november... nada
Chasity: stated the name of the company that i was applying for without me even telling her which field i was interested in./she sold me alot of fairlytales for love that never happened.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 02:58:38 AM »
I guess you can go through different posts where people have mentioned their favorite readers or success stories. I don't think anyone has been 100% for anyone. I was just going through my notes, and yes I believe they are real because some impressive stuff has happened, but that all has been so trivial in big picture or any picture that I don't know if it matters.

I had one time success with time with Annie Heaven, exact date, 15th June. Lotus of Light, Jade8928, LadyP were right about too about poi coming forth and timing, but he just wanted FWB and no relationship, so I am not sure what they read. It was disappointing overall is all I can say.

But yea every situation is different and you can go through some success stories and few other prediction related posts to get a better understanding and not waste your money on useless readers.

Offline Jess614

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:51:48 AM »
Kandy I am so sorry you are going thru a difficult time and trying to find a trustworthy reader.  I am in the same boat with trying to find someone as well and dealing with love life issues.  I would recommend my friend SweetRosee on Keen.  She is scary good.  Unfortunately since we are close friends now it's more difficult for her to read me lol so I am back to trying to find a trusted reader. She is a psychic medium.  You don't to tell her much.  She will tell you everything.

Good luck on your search.  God bless and namaste Jess

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 10:13:52 AM »
I don't agree about sweet rosee, in my case she was so wrong and don't even know where she found those information. I read with her about a year ago and she said I was pregnant and would be working from home, something sort of artistic. Wtf, I never worked from home I'm a travel agent lol. Then she said something about South America, never been there and not even planning to go. I guess she really wasn't connected to me