Author Topic: These psychic are so funny  (Read 9848 times)

Offline candy1

Re: These psychic are so funny
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 05:52:42 PM »
"I am not the one who said ANYTHING about her saying that just to put him off."

So what? No, you were the one who wrote another long diatribe about how he's not being honest and ddn't follow the psychic's advice and suggestions to "make it work." Real psychic predictions don't work like that, you don't have to make them work. People can do things to change their outcomes, but you can't make something happen if it's not meant to be.

It's funny, you criticize him for pursuing her, then you criticize him for deciding not to pursue her. Maybe something to think about there.

I am not criticizing him for not pursuing her.  I said that if decided to not pursue her because he felt she was bipolar and didn't want to be a part of that - then that is ok.  He has the right to decide not to pursue her, but don't blame other people for making that choice himself - whether it be a psychic or someone else.  All I am saying is he admittedly basically stalked her - when psychics told him not to contact her - or see her or anything.  Then HE made the choice not to continue to pursue her.   Those were his choices.   That is all... Have a nice day.

If the psychics told him to leave her alone, and he decides not to pursue her, exactly how does that choice negate their predictions? You don't see the holes in your own logic here.

UMMM - back when he was contacting her every day and she was ignoring him - he would go to the gym and she would avoid him (yes I paid attention to his posts) they were telling him that if he left her alone she would come back.  He went a month without contacting her (or more?) and low and behold SHE CAME BACK - he then posted on here "maybe they were right - she came back"... Then he stopped posting here - shows up a month later to say they were all wrong - he decided to stop pursuing her.
I still haven’t stop pursing her. Everything was great unlit she just randomly text me that she was marry and I should move on. After that she just quickly block me. It been going on like this for a year now. Now she would quickly leave the gym if I show up and she never done that before. All the psychic said it was something meant to be.

Lostsoul, I am not trying to criticize you - I hope you pick that up.  I believe in honesty, I also believe that people are human and we make out own choices no matter what - no psychic can change that.  So I believe in holding myself accountable for my actions and that others should do the same.  If we are constantly reading with "psychics" it is our own responsibility to own that.  NO not all (and I would say most) are legit.  There are a lot of scammers out there (unfortunately) but be sure to own your own part in all of this...  I am someone who has been stalked (I am not saying you are stalking her - but you have admitted to being overly pushy with her) I have also had the needy, clingy guys and it has pushed me to the point of telling them that I am otherwise involved (whether with a boyfriend or married) just to get them to leave me alone. 

My advice to you, let her go (for now) - if it is meant to be - it will be.  I truly believe that.  Go and live your life, maybe get some therapy - because it sounds as though you are really hurting from this process.  You did once say she was going through a divorce, most people going through divorce are not ready for anything more than casual for a long time after (especially if she was cheated on or abused).  You also said she was 10 (?) years younger than you?  She may lack the maturity to be ready for anything with you.  But through therapy, maybe you can get to a point where you are happy within yourself to move on completely with her, or be ok with the way she pops in and out of your life. 

I hope that helps. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 05:58:30 PM »

So what? No, you were the one who wrote another long diatribe about how he's not being honest and ddn't follow the psychic's advice and suggestions to "make it work." Real psychic predictions don't work like that, you don't have to make them work. People can do things to change their outcomes, but you can't make something happen if it's not meant to be.

It's funny, you criticize him for pursuing her, then you criticize him for deciding not to pursue her. Maybe something to think about there.

I am not criticizing him for not pursuing her.  I said that if decided to not pursue her because he felt she was bipolar and didn't want to be a part of that - then that is ok.  He has the right to decide not to pursue her, but don't blame other people for making that choice himself - whether it be a psychic or someone else.  All I am saying is he admittedly basically stalked her - when psychics told him not to contact her - or see her or anything.  Then HE made the choice not to continue to pursue her.   Those were his choices.   That is all... Have a nice day.

If the psychics told him to leave her alone, and he decides not to pursue her, exactly how does that choice negate their predictions? You don't see the holes in your own logic here.

UMMM - back when he was contacting her every day and she was ignoring him - he would go to the gym and she would avoid him (yes I paid attention to his posts) they were telling him that if he left her alone she would come back.  He went a month without contacting her (or more?) and low and behold SHE CAME BACK - he then posted on here "maybe they were right - she came back"... Then he stopped posting here - shows up a month later to say they were all wrong - he decided to stop pursuing her.
I still haven’t stop pursing her. Everything was great unlit she just randomly text me that she was marry and I should move on. After that she just quickly block me. It been going on like this for a year now. Now she would quickly leave the gym if I show up and she never done that before. All the psychic said it was something meant to be.

Lostsoul, I am not trying to criticize you - I hope you pick that up.  I believe in honesty, I also believe that people are human and we make out own choices no matter what - no psychic can change that.  So I believe in holding myself accountable for my actions and that others should do the same.  If we are constantly reading with "psychics" it is our own responsibility to own that.  NO not all (and I would say most) are legit.  There are a lot of scammers out there (unfortunately) but be sure to own your own part in all of this...  I am someone who has been stalked (I am not saying you are stalking her - but you have admitted to being overly pushy with her) I have also had the needy, clingy guys and it has pushed me to the point of telling them that I am otherwise involved (whether with a boyfriend or married) just to get them to leave me alone. 

My advice to you, let her go (for now) - if it is meant to be - it will be.  I truly believe that.  Go and live your life, maybe get some therapy - because it sounds as though you are really hurting from this process.  You did once say she was going through a divorce, most people going through divorce are not ready for anything more than casual for a long time after (especially if she was cheated on or abused).  You also said she was 10 (?) years younger than you?  She may lack the maturity to be ready for anything with you.  But through therapy, maybe you can get to a point where you are happy within yourself to move on completely with her, or be ok with the way she pops in and out of your life. 

I hope that helps.
this I agree with you if someone was meant to be in your life no matter what we do it won’t change that.

Offline candy1

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »

I hope that helps.
this I agree with you if someone was meant to be in your life no matter what we do will change that.
Exactly.  In the meantime, live your life, heal your heart and if she comes back - then you will know it was what was right.  But trust your intuition, trust how you feel, instead of relying on psychics. 
I am a firm believer in God, and MY biggest mistake in MY life was not trusting in Him and going to psychics to reaffirm what I felt in my heart.  Am I cured of reading with psychics? I don't know.  Right now I don't feel like have the need or desire, and my situation with my POI is still "pending" so... I hope that I am finally trusting in the God that I believe in and that if it is meant to be HE will make it so.  No psychic or their readings will change that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:07:57 PM by candy1 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »

I hope that helps.
this I agree with you if someone was meant to be in your life no matter what we do will change that.
Exactly.  In the meantime, live your life, heal your heart and if she comes back - then you will know it was what was right.  But trust your intuition, trust how you feel, instead of relying on psychics. 
I am a firm believer in God, and MY biggest mistake in MY life was not trusting in Him and going to psychics to reaffirm what I felt in my heart.  Am I cured of reading with psychics? I don't know.  Right now I don't feel like have the need or desire, and my situation with my POI is still "pending" so... I hope that I am finally trusting in the God that I believe in and that if it is meant to be HE will make it so.  No psychic or their readings will change that.

Well said!  Have trust in what's meant to be will be, and what's best for you will play out the way it's meant to. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 06:13:22 PM »

I still haven’t stop pursing her. Everything was great unlit she just randomly text me that she was marry and I should move on. After that she just quickly block me. It been going on like this for a year now. Now she would quickly leave the gym if I show up and she never done that before. All the psychic said it was something meant to be. That why I said they were wrong.

Lostsoul, I just happened to be reading thru Lady P's thread  and wasn't she right about the outcome of this for you? 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 06:29:19 PM »
Sometimes people move on better if they just accept that all the readers were wrong.

I hear you...makes sense.  But he said in that thread:

"I read with her a long time again one of the few that give me a negative outcome she said that there will not be a relationship with me and her because she want to go back to her EX it been 8 month now since I read with her. well she was right there hasn't been a relationship with me and my poi she was also wrong too about the part that she want to go back to her ex she still single and said on Facebook she done with her ex."

So it seems she might have been right.  I personally like her, so I may be biased lol. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 06:47:40 PM »
Sometimes people move on better if they just accept that all the readers were wrong.

I hear you...makes sense.  But he said in that thread:

"I read with her a long time again one of the few that give me a negative outcome she said that there will not be a relationship with me and her because she want to go back to her EX it been 8 month now since I read with her. well she was right there hasn't been a relationship with me and my poi she was also wrong too about the part that she want to go back to her ex she still single and said on Facebook she done with her ex."

So it seems she might have been right.  I personally like her, so I may be biased lol.

Ah yes maybe she was right. But wow, if so and that was going to be the outcome anyway then it doesn't have anything to do with any choices he made. All the stuff about how he changed the other readers predictions is just crap.

yea..just saying, since this is a review forum lol, that he always says over and over how they were all wrong, and it's kind of misleading to say that since not all of them were....it's just him hearing what he wants to hear.  Just my opinion though.

At the end of the day, we can't put all of our faith in psychics.  But personally, Lady Persephone has been very accurate for me (why I was reading thru her thread lol).  She's definitely an outcome reader though, not one to call for all the steps in between, and of course, she's not perfect. 

Offline nancy

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 10:14:47 PM »
She just randomly text me that she married and said to move on. She didn’t even tell me why she didn’t said that from the start every time she see me she quickly leave the gym because she scared that I will talk to her.

Holy shit. As a woman, I feel so bad for her. How scary must it be to have your ex be so obsessed with you that you're scared he will talk to you? That, possibly, you feel you have to lie about being married so he will leave you alone?

And then, lostsoul209, you come on here and turn your wrath on Keen psychics? Maybe calling psychics saved this woman's life. Maybe having that outlet for your energy and anger kept you from harming her.

And shame on the rest of you for assuming this guy was of rational mind and just getting screwed over by Keen and egging him on.

I agree with you Satu. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 11:23:10 PM »
Just to let you known everything was going great then she suddenly text me she marry and just said please move on. Why the f come back and contact me then and now you will suddenly be sacred when you see me women this day. When she unblock me I tell straight up why she do the thing she does.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 02:24:27 AM »
Just to let you known everything was going great then she suddenly text me she marry and just said please move on. Why the f come back and contact me then and now you will suddenly be sacred when you see me women this day. When she unblock me I tell straight up why she do the thing she does.

Tangenting off topic here... but I have seen this too.. readers will predict something and it will happen but the context would be so different and the ultimate outcome is not like you want it to, and that's even more disappointing..then all the readings seem so meaningless!

anything