Author Topic: These psychic are so funny  (Read 9860 times)

Offline lostsoul209

These psychic are so funny
« on: November 14, 2017, 08:48:47 PM »
They always said to you to give them an update but when you email them that they got the outcome wrong they will just block you lol.

Offline candy1

Re: These psychic are so funny
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:15:17 PM »
They always said to you to give them an update but when you email them that they got the outcome wrong they will just block you lol.

From you said in another post, YOU changed your outcome.  You decided you were no longer interested in your POI, so with your own free will - YOU changed the outcome.  I find it odd that you would go back and chastise the readers because you don't like the way things turned out, but you decided she was too all over the place for you.  You suggested we pm you if we want the details, but I don't need the details of your personal life, but you clearly stated - you decided she wasn't for you.  If you are still fixated on this POI - perhaps some patience and understanding (if she is indeed bi-polar) is in order - otherwise, IF she isn't for you because of it - let it go.  You make it really difficult for those that come here to find legit reviews because you bash every psychic on every feed because YOU (first off) couldn't follow their advice and leave your POI alone and let her come to you (then second) when she did start coming around, YOU changed the outcome - deciding she wasn't the person you thought she was and you're no longer interested in her.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 03:02:12 AM »

From you said in another post, YOU changed your outcome.  You decided you were no longer interested in your POI, so with your own free will - YOU changed the outcome.  I find it odd that you would go back and chastise the readers because you don't like the way things turned out, but you decided she was too all over the place for you.  You suggested we pm you if we want the details, but I don't need the details of your personal life, but you clearly stated - you decided she wasn't for you.  If you are still fixated on this POI - perhaps some patience and understanding (if she is indeed bi-polar) is in order - otherwise, IF she isn't for you because of it - let it go.  You make it really difficult for those that come here to find legit reviews because you bash every psychic on every feed because YOU (first off) couldn't follow their advice and leave your POI alone and let her come to you (then second) when she did start coming around, YOU changed the outcome - deciding she wasn't the person you thought she was and you're no longer interested in her.

I agree! I think you sometimes miss out the details and just by reading your previous posts, I feel many readers have been right for you but you are just failing to see it.. and why do you need to go back and tell someone that they were wrong when it's given that not every reader works for everyone, and even if they do they are mostly 90% right.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 01:05:25 PM »
Contact them or not there feeling does not change if it true feeling of love what they fail to pick up was that she was married everything was going great when she just radomly text me that she marry and i told her why she didn’t tell me from the start she just quickly blocked me after that. Now when I see her that the gym randomly she quickly leave that place or when I’m there already she won’t show up at all. She was playing game. It a pain that I don’t think it will ever heal who ever has been happy that they did psychic reading? Like 1 out of every 10 person.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:33:09 PM »
She got married recently you mean?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »
Contact them or not there feeling does not change if it true feeling of love what they fail to pick up was that she was married everything was going great when she just radomly text me that she marry and i told her why she didn’t tell me from the start she just quickly blocked me after that. Now when I see her that the gym randomly she quickly leave that place or when I’m there already she won’t show up at all. She was playing game. It a pain that I don’t think it will ever heal who ever has been happy that they did psychic reading? Like 1 out of every 10 person.

I thought you said she was  divorced?  You mean she got married again recently?

Offline candy1

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »

That's a whole lot of judgement and assumptions for not knowing the details! But I guess you already know everything based on one statement he made. Lol, why not sign up on Keen and start giving readings, sounds like you would fit right in there.

This was based on ALL the statements he has made over the last several months of constantly saying each and every single psychic he talked to was WRONG.  Then HE came back and said "I guess they were right, my POI contacted me"... then disappeared from the forum and came back and said they were ALL wrong again.  Then he said that HE decided she wasn't for him because she was bi-polar.  Which means HE changed the outcome.  And if he did, because he was looking out for the best interest of himself (which is fine) - that's ok.  But that doesn't mean ALL the psychics were wrong.  That was all I was saying. 
And if my statement was a lot of judgement and assumption - just because I don't feel he needs to share the personal aspects of his situation - if he doesn't want to, then what do you call your statement... Seems a little pot calling the kettle black if you ask me...  I didn't base what I said on ONE statement he made - I've followed his posts for months, and hoped when he came back to say that "they were right" that things were going well for him when he disappeared. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 03:33:58 PM »

That's a whole lot of judgement and assumptions for not knowing the details! But I guess you already know everything based on one statement he made. Lol, why not sign up on Keen and start giving readings, sounds like you would fit right in there.

This was based on ALL the statements he has made over the last several months of constantly saying each and every single psychic he talked to was WRONG.  Then HE came back and said "I guess they were right, my POI contacted me"... then disappeared from the forum and came back and said they were ALL wrong again.  Then he said that HE decided she wasn't for him because she was bi-polar.  Which means HE changed the outcome.  And if he did, because he was looking out for the best interest of himself (which is fine) - that's ok.  But that doesn't mean ALL the psychics were wrong.  That was all I was saying. 
And if my statement was a lot of judgement and assumption - just because I don't feel he needs to share the personal aspects of his situation - if he doesn't want to, then what do you call your statement... Seems a little pot calling the kettle black if you ask me...  I didn't base what I said on ONE statement he made - I've followed his posts for months, and hoped when he came back to say that "they were right" that things were going well for him when he disappeared.

I personally feel there is a lot "more" to the story than he is letting on, but hey, it's his business not ours, but if you put it out there that no one was right etc etc then of course you are going to get questions lol.  I feel he's the type that only hears what he wants rather than what reality is...

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 04:08:15 PM »

She just randomly text me that she married and said to move on. She didn’t even tell me why she didn’t said that from the start every time she see me she quickly leave the gym because she scared that I will talk to her.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:11:54 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 04:26:38 PM »

She just randomly text me that she married and said to move on. She didn’t even tell me why she didn’t said that from the start every time she see me she quickly leave the gym because she scared that I will talk to her.

Hate to say it, but it sounds like she might have said that to get rid of you...maybe you were being too pushy again.  I can't see why she would reach out to you like you said a few weeks back and then pull the I'm married card and run away from you when she sees you.  Doesn't add up. 

Either way, for BOTH your sakes, move on.

Offline candy1

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »

You said it yourself: "From you said in another post, YOU changed your outcome." So according to what you said, you based your opinion on that one post, not months of posts. I went by what you said, and if you see that as hypocrisy you are kind of missing the point here.

When people say the readers were wrong, it probably means they know something you don't about their own life that confirms those readings as being wrong. We all know they can be right on a lot of things but wrong on the outcome or the overall arc of how things are going. If you need more help in deciding if a review is legit, well that's why people offer to pm with more details. Let people vent if they want to. If you think it is bashing then why not just disregard that comment and move on to the next one? It's not that difficult to find reviews here.

The "bashing" is in EVERY single review... Every single feed on here.  Venting is fine but the posts are all the same with no information to help people make an informed decision.  I never said he couldn't vent.  Again - all I said is he made the choice to change things.  Instead of coming on here and saying "all the psychics are wrong" - in every single forum - he could acknowledge some of his role in it (as in HE DECIDED not to pursue her).  He also stated over and over and over again, how wrong the psychics were because they told him not to contact her and let her come to him, but he wouldn't leave her alone (his words) he texted her every day - when he finally left her alone, she came back.  I just think that it is more helpful to people to be honest (that is all I am being).  Do I think ALL the psychics are right.. HELL no... AND I am working really hard to not read with them at all, BUT I do think if you're going to come on to a forum like this, be honest so others can benefit from it.  IF a psychic said something that was verifiably wrong, then fine post about it.  BUT If you are consistently phoning psychics and doing the exact opposite of what they tell you to do, then clearly it's not necessarily the psychics that are wrong. 

We are the ones accountable for our own actions... FROM our role in relationships - why they don't work - why they do - and whether we read with psychics or not.  BUT if these "psychics" are telling you to give someone space and let them come back to you, but you practically stalk them (yes he also admitted to always being at the gym at the same time as her) that doesn't mean they didn't work or that they were "lying" it just means he wasn't following what they were suggesting he do to make it work.  We can't blame everyone else for things that don't go right in our lives.  WE are in control of our own lives - no one else.    We as members of this forum, have the ability to help others hopefully not waste all kinds of money (like most of us already have) - but they're going to read with psychics if they want to read with psychics, so lets help them pick the ones that legitimately work (and not all do) - instead of posting the same one line "psychics are all fake - they are all wrong - they all lie" on every single feed.   

Offline candy1

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »

You said it yourself: "From you said in another post, YOU changed your outcome." So according to what you said, you based your opinion on that one post, not months of posts. I went by what you said, and if you see that as hypocrisy you are kind of missing the point here.

When people say the readers were wrong, it probably means they know something you don't about their own life that confirms those readings as being wrong. We all know they can be right on a lot of things but wrong on the outcome or the overall arc of how things are going. If you need more help in deciding if a review is legit, well that's why people offer to pm with more details. Let people vent if they want to. If you think it is bashing then why not just disregard that comment and move on to the next one? It's not that difficult to find reviews here.

The "bashing" is in EVERY single review... Every single feed on here.  Venting is fine but the posts are all the same with no information to help people make an informed decision.  I never said he couldn't vent.  Again - all I said is he made the choice to change things.  Instead of coming on here and saying "all the psychics are wrong" - in every single forum - he could acknowledge some of his role in it (as in HE DECIDED not to pursue her).  He also stated over and over and over again, how wrong the psychics were because they told him not to contact her and let her come to him, but he wouldn't leave her alone (his words) he texted her every day - when he finally left her alone, she came back.  I just think that it is more helpful to people to be honest (that is all I am being).  Do I think ALL the psychics are right.. HELL no... AND I am working really hard to not read with them at all, BUT I do think if you're going to come on to a forum like this, be honest so others can benefit from it.  IF a psychic said something that was verifiably wrong, then fine post about it.  BUT If you are consistently phoning psychics and doing the exact opposite of what they tell you to do, then clearly it's not necessarily the psychics that are wrong. 

We are the ones accountable for our own actions... FROM our role in relationships - why they don't work - why they do - and whether we read with psychics or not.  BUT if these "psychics" are telling you to give someone space and let them come back to you, but you practically stalk them (yes he also admitted to always being at the gym at the same time as her) that doesn't mean they didn't work or that they were "lying" it just means he wasn't following what they were suggesting he do to make it work.  We can't blame everyone else for things that don't go right in our lives.  WE are in control of our own lives - no one else.    We as members of this forum, have the ability to help others hopefully not waste all kinds of money (like most of us already have) - but they're going to read with psychics if they want to read with psychics, so lets help them pick the ones that legitimately work (and not all do) - instead of posting the same one line "psychics are all fake - they are all wrong - they all lie" on every single feed.

Hello Candy, earth to Candy. She said she was married. It doesn't even matter if she just recently got married, was married all along, or just told him that to put him off. Nothing he ever did or didn't do was going to "make it work."

WOW!  I am not the one who said ANYTHING about her saying that just to put him off.  YOU are the judgemental THING on here.  I was not being rude to you, just stating an opinion about us ALL holding ourselves accountable for our actions and acknowledging that.  HAVE A NICE DAY.

Offline candy1

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2017, 05:15:51 PM »
"I am not the one who said ANYTHING about her saying that just to put him off."

So what? No, you were the one who wrote another long diatribe about how he's not being honest and ddn't follow the psychic's advice and suggestions to "make it work." Real psychic predictions don't work like that, you don't have to make them work. People can do things to change their outcomes, but you can't make something happen if it's not meant to be.

It's funny, you criticize him for pursuing her, then you criticize him for deciding not to pursue her. Maybe something to think about there.

I am not criticizing him for not pursuing her.  I said that if decided to not pursue her because he felt she was bipolar and didn't want to be a part of that - then that is ok.  He has the right to decide not to pursue her, but don't blame other people for making that choice himself - whether it be a psychic or someone else.  All I am saying is he admittedly basically stalked her - when psychics told him not to contact her - or see her or anything.  Then HE made the choice not to continue to pursue her.   Those were his choices.   That is all... Have a nice day.

Offline candy1

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »

So what? No, you were the one who wrote another long diatribe about how he's not being honest and ddn't follow the psychic's advice and suggestions to "make it work." Real psychic predictions don't work like that, you don't have to make them work. People can do things to change their outcomes, but you can't make something happen if it's not meant to be.

It's funny, you criticize him for pursuing her, then you criticize him for deciding not to pursue her. Maybe something to think about there.

I am not criticizing him for not pursuing her.  I said that if decided to not pursue her because he felt she was bipolar and didn't want to be a part of that - then that is ok.  He has the right to decide not to pursue her, but don't blame other people for making that choice himself - whether it be a psychic or someone else.  All I am saying is he admittedly basically stalked her - when psychics told him not to contact her - or see her or anything.  Then HE made the choice not to continue to pursue her.   Those were his choices.   That is all... Have a nice day.

If the psychics told him to leave her alone, and he decides not to pursue her, exactly how does that choice negate their predictions? You don't see the holes in your own logic here.

UMMM - back when he was contacting her every day and she was ignoring him - he would go to the gym and she would avoid him (yes I paid attention to his posts) they were telling him that if he left her alone she would come back.  He went a month without contacting her (or more?) and low and behold SHE CAME BACK - he then posted on here "maybe they were right - she came back"... Then he stopped posting here - shows up a month later to say they were all wrong - he decided to stop pursuing her.  You are choosing to see what you want to see in my post to criticize me.  For whatever reason.  I am sorry if I pissed you off in some way by saying we all have to be accountable - it is our own fault for contacting psychics, but don't blame them for the choices we make.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:41:11 PM by candy1 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 05:43:24 PM »

If the psychics told him to leave her alone, and he decides not to pursue her, exactly how does that choice negate their predictions? You don't see the holes in your own logic here.

UMMM - back when he was contacting her every day and she was ignoring him - he would go to the gym and she would avoid him (yes I paid attention to his posts) they were telling him that if he left her alone she would come back.  He went a month without contacting her (or more?) and low and behold SHE CAME BACK - he then posted on here "maybe they were right - she came back"... Then he stopped posting here - shows up a month later to say they were all wrong - he decided to stop pursuing her.
I still haven’t stop pursing her. Everything was great unlit she just randomly text me that she was marry and I should move on. After that she just quickly block me. It been going on like this for a year now. Now she would quickly leave the gym if I show up and she never done that before. All the psychic said it was something meant to be. That why I said they were wrong.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:45:24 PM by lostsoul209 »

anything