Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 198489 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2018, 04:43:04 PM »
I don't use PO as much as I did, but one thing I've noticed, is that if they don't say your name, or anything specific in your video, I feel like they can just take one video and recycle it for many different people.  I had a few like that, where they call you "dear" or "love" or something, but never say anything specific about you...so just something I thought of.  Healing Heart comes to mind, and Sarah Rose, two of the supposed highest rated on there.

I hate PO. No one on there seems legit to me. I used it twice and tried those with low negatives and one had no negative reviews. And it was all reads that did not come to pass. And honestly very sugar coated.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2018, 01:27:06 PM »
So I am the loop of trying apps... I just had a reading with “psychic side” and she said my name. I felt she picked up some things that had happened recently and sadly did not give me a positive ending. But such a lovely video! Like wow... what a lovely video.

She’s actually very good

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2018, 11:46:31 PM »
She’s a nice woman and will break bad news gently

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2018, 01:31:11 PM »
just a warning, to anyone who used PO lol, don't read with Madame Supreme...she is a BSer.  She gave me a completely opposite reading yesteday after two favorable ones about a new POI I'm talking to..and when I asked why the big switch, she says "energy changed"...smh.  She should have seen that two months ago when I first asked and when she told me we would be fully committed by year end.

Read through her FB and she seems to do this a lot, so my assumption is she is one of the many frauds on there.

Offline snowy3

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2018, 03:57:25 AM »
Hey guys, I wonder have you tried Michael John, Scarlet Walker and Truthful Nina on Purple Ocean? Need some feedback

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2018, 06:40:04 PM »
I've got a reading from Manuela again...What I found weird is that she said "well as I said in the previous readings..."

I thought this was a bit fishy...I mean, not sure if they can still watch videos of past readings or whatever...but just wanted to let you all know

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »
I've got a reading from Manuela again...What I found weird is that she said "well as I said in the previous readings..."

I thought this was a bit fishy...I mean, not sure if they can still watch videos of past readings or whatever...but just wanted to let you all know

They can.  I had a reader say "she watched her prev video".

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2018, 06:51:31 PM »

They can.  I had a reader say "she watched her prev video".

Well that kinda defeats the purpose of everything lol

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »
anyone tried healing heart on PO? her predictions seems to be too good to be true but she has 12K positive reviews and only 80 something negative.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »
I have and I thought she was good but she doesn't give timelines, so it's hard to say if she'll be right or wrong. What she predicted hasn't happened yet.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »
Interesting. she gave me a timeline but it was a relationship question. was yours work?

I have and I thought she was good but she doesn't give timelines, so it's hard to say if she'll be right or wrong. What she predicted hasn't happened yet.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2018, 09:11:30 PM »
Relationship. Though I'm wondering now if I maybe confused her with someone else. I'll go back and look at my reading.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:24:32 PM by journalmuse »

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »
I've tried Healing Heart. What I can say is the she has been consistent with her predictions. The only different things she mentions are the initials (they changed every reading). Also, timings have been pushed and pushed. But somehow, I kind have trust in her.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2018, 09:54:38 PM »
has anything she said ever passed? do you trust her because she was able to validate somethings for you?

I've tried Healing Heart. What I can say is the she has been consistent with her predictions. The only different things she mentions are the initials (they changed every reading). Also, timings have been pushed and pushed. But somehow, I kind have trust in her.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2018, 11:49:28 PM »
She told me I would be much closer with past poi in April,,,opposite happened