Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 198414 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2018, 06:54:13 PM »
Katerina Crawford seemed to be cold reading for me. I tried the app for fun since the sale made it so cheap. I found mostly everyone to suck.

I agree, Katerina seemed like a cold read to me too...

I don't think Purple Ocean is any better or worse than Keen or Bitwine though.  Unfortunately, they all have a large majority of scammers.
Of course PO isn't any better than Bitwine, it's an app owned by Bitwine.

Yes, I'm aware lol.  Just stating all platform sights are pretty much the same, needle in haystack type situations.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2018, 02:39:10 AM »
K. I wasn't trying to harass or anything. It's just that I'm always surprised that people hope to find better psychics on that app considering who owns it (I've seen other forums comment about it), plus knowing how shyster-ish Bitwine is, it's probably the same ones they have from Bitwine with different user names. I can never find the ones that I hear about from PO on Bitwine.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »
K. I wasn't trying to harass or anything. It's just that I'm always surprised that people hope to find better psychics on that app considering who owns it (I've seen other forums comment about it), plus knowing how shyster-ish Bitwine is, it's probably the same ones they have from Bitwine with different user names. I can never find the ones that I hear about from PO on Bitwine.

Oh i agree, Bitwine is a total scam site, but there are a few good ones on there.  lol...I do like that with PO you can see the video and who you are talking to though, just feels more personal to me.  BW is chat based, so you are probably (99% of the time anyway) speaking to some  scam artist from another country who sets up one or multiple accounts on there. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2018, 03:40:01 PM »
Oh i agree, Bitwine is a total scam site, but there are a few good ones on there.  lol...I do like that with PO you can see the video and who you are talking to though, just feels more personal to me.  BW is chat based, so you are probably (99% of the time anyway) speaking to some  scam artist from another country who sets up one or multiple accounts on there.

OMG, you made comments just like I have about another site: Oranum. They have the same platform model and are just as sh!tty. I joined and canceled within a week.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »

OMG, you made comments just like I have about another site: Oranum. They have the same platform model and are just as sh!tty. I joined and canceled within a week.

thank goodness I never tried them.  But I did try Kasamba, and joined and canceled in two days lol. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »

thank goodness I never tried them.  But I did try Kasamba, and joined and canceled in two days lol.

TERRIBLE, I hate that place. What is Purple Garden? It's associated with PO and Bitwine too right?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »

TERRIBLE, I hate that place. What is Purple Garden? It's associated with PO and Bitwine too right?

yea Purple Garden is just chat, as opposed to video...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2018, 03:59:30 PM »

Yea its all under the same umbrella. All BS with very few good advisors...i never tried PG tho, i know it chat based, kasamba and CP were always too pricey for me and uranum didnt give me good vibes idk ...but bitwine,PO and PG is the same

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2018, 05:02:02 PM »
I had thought Oranum was the bomb, that there would be great readers because it was a Skype platform, which exuded transparency and you can see them and all that, boy oh boy was I wrong. Everyone there (or just about everyone) looked downtrodden and homeless....for lack of a better word...and for trying not to stereotype. They weren't homeless obviously, but whoa. Just bad.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2018, 01:51:40 PM »
Looks like PO is having another $5 sale. This weekend. FYI

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2018, 11:54:24 AM »
I noticed several readers I liked who were on PO for a long time are gone. When I click on their profile, it says not found. Including one I read with a month or so ago who I really liked

I wonder what’s going on

Offline wishes215

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2018, 01:27:18 PM »
Ok so I have tried the following:

Advisor Beth - Very accurate about the POI temperament and she even picked up on a fight we had recently and how that changed things. That was VERY impressive. as far as predictions go, they are more long term so don't know if they will manifest.

Psychic Jewels - she was the only one who saw what was going on around POI and it is 100 percent accurate. she was right about predictions too.

Amirah - she got prediction right but I wasnt feeling her. timing was off and she gave me that twin flame crap which I am not sure about.

Turkish Gypsy Girl - prediction right but timing not too accurate. Gave me soulmate crap which I don't think is true.

TrueLoveTarot - I really like her too, she knows her stuff. her outcome panned out, timing too and how she saw our relationship seems quite right too.

Lily Oak - The only person who got almost everything wrong. it was funny. people on here spoke so highly of her but she was DEAD WRONG for me and I'm so glad she was.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2018, 01:40:33 PM »
Ok so I have tried the following:

Advisor Beth - Very accurate about the POI temperament and she even picked up on a fight we had recently and how that changed things. That was VERY impressive. as far as predictions go, they are more long term so don't know if they will manifest.

Psychic Jewels - she was the only one who saw what was going on around POI and it is 100 percent accurate. she was right about predictions too.

Amirah - she got prediction right but I wasnt feeling her. timing was off and she gave me that twin flame crap which I am not sure about.

Turkish Gypsy Girl - prediction right but timing not too accurate. Gave me soulmate crap which I don't think is true.

TrueLoveTarot - I really like her too, she knows her stuff. her outcome panned out, timing too and how she saw our relationship seems quite right too.

Lily Oak - The only person who got almost everything wrong. it was funny. people on here spoke so highly of her but she was DEAD WRONG for me and I'm so glad she was.

LOL yea, Turkish Gypsy girl does seem fake, I think she gave me the same line...

I like Jewel too...truelovetarot was accurate for me as well, but outcome hasn't happened.  She didn't give me timing though.  She seemed accurate with the cards.

I really like Amy Biank (The Intuitive Angel).. she was on point with her cards, and she doesn't use typical tarot...some other cards that were spooky accurate.  Nice lady too.

I tried lily oak on bitwine a while back and wasn't too impressed, she didn't get anything right for me either.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:55:07 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2018, 12:29:56 AM »
I personally never had luck on PO but is anyone taking advantage of their $5 sale right now?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2018, 01:46:45 AM »
I recently chatted on Purple Garden (PO chat site) with Annaleota, has anyone tried her? She has great reviews and she seemed quite connected to my situation but then I always wonder whether all these people share notes or something. LOL!