Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 200152 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2018, 09:25:27 PM »
Because of the sale I tried Readings by Janet as mentioned above. It was a love question. I asked about he and I and then a third party. In the reading Janet picked up that it wasn't that particular party that caused the breakup, that it was another. I have never mentioned that in a reading with anybody nor has it ever been mentioned by a reader. What she said is correct. I obviously don't know about predictions yet, but she was really great.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2018, 10:02:01 PM »
Because of the sale I tried Readings by Janet as mentioned above. It was a love question. I asked about he and I and then a third party. In the reading Janet picked up that it wasn't that particular party that caused the breakup, that it was another. I have never mentioned that in a reading with anybody nor has it ever been mentioned by a reader. What she said is correct. I obviously don't know about predictions yet, but she was really great.

I never tried her but idk why i looked at her negative review count and i got turned off. Im glad she worked out for u tho

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2018, 10:58:51 PM »
I tried Janet last month. She was general  a few said she gave identical readings to them in the reviews.

She told me she saw a blockage of some sort between us but that will dissipate and we will be together

I don’t believe much anymore

Offline texmex

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2018, 11:04:57 PM »
I just read with May and Janet from the list that journalmuse provided. I previously read with Psychic Jewels and Healing Heart. All four provided different levels of detail and picked up well on the situation and energy. All four are predicting the same outcome with time frames ranging from April to June.

Really like that you can re-watch the videos and refresh on what each reader shared.

With this sale, I am planning on checking back in with Jewels and HH to see if they see anything different. It's been about a month since I read with them.

Offline texmex

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2018, 11:08:36 PM »
Janet didn't mention blockage in my reading. She said POI and I are soulmates and we will reconnect. Gave very good insight to POI and issues preventing connection at the moment. We shall see...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 11:28:38 PM »
Issues and blockages are similar. My situation has one as I’m sure most others do as well

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2018, 12:13:27 AM »
Tried a couple during the sale. Katerina Crawford was fantastic. Direct and clear, obvious gift. Can’t say about predictions but she was great. Thought she was great at first, not so much now.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 04:22:22 PM by journalmuse »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2018, 01:05:24 AM »
Katerina Crawford seemed to be cold reading for me. I tried the app for fun since the sale made it so cheap. I found mostly everyone to suck.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2018, 01:59:13 AM »
Katerina Crawford seemed to be cold reading for me. I tried the app for fun since the sale made it so cheap. I found mostly everyone to suck.

Po gives me a vibe that its mostly fakes. The negative feedbacks are crazy on most of the pages. Mystic Bell seemed to be a good reading for me but having 0 negative feedback is questionable. She did pick up very well tho. I also tried mondez dordan on bitwine. He also seemed to pick up well.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 03:08:45 AM »

Po gives me a vibe that its mostly fakes. The negative feedbacks are crazy on most of the pages. Mystic Bell seemed to be a good reading for me but having 0 negative feedback is questionable. She did pick up very well tho. I also tried mondez dordan on bitwine. He also seemed to pick up well.
I really really liked her, Mystic Bell I mean. Glad you did too

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2018, 03:18:40 AM »

I really really liked her, Mystic Bell I mean. Glad you did too

Yea she also had good customer service and answered clarity questions. Im going to report back if predictions pass. However the rest of that site doesnt seem too trusting to me lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »

I agree, Katerina seemed like a cold read to me too...

I don't think Purple Ocean is any better or worse than Keen or Bitwine though.  Unfortunately, they all have a large majority of scammers.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 01:17:44 PM by sawthelight »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »
THats too bad. She was really good for me. At least it was cheap!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2018, 05:19:44 PM »
I tried Sydney Storm on PO...and she was so on point about my situation it was crazy.  I was shocked...she does a lot of astrology too in her readings, so if that's not your thing, beware.  But she was definitely one of the best ones I've tried on there!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2018, 06:33:55 PM »

I agree, Katerina seemed like a cold read to me too...

I don't think Purple Ocean is any better or worse than Keen or Bitwine though.  Unfortunately, they all have a large majority of scammers.
Of course PO isn't any better than Bitwine, it's an app owned by Bitwine.