Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 200340 times)

Offline Abundantia

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #435 on: March 28, 2023, 02:19:23 PM »
Monarchofnymphs was one of the only accurate people on the app during my last psychic phase.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 05:55:44 PM by Abundantia »

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2023, 07:28:31 AM »
Monarchofnymphs was one of the only accurate people on the app during my last psychic phase. But her demeanour was unnecessarily rude so I haven’t gone back

when you say accurate do you mean her predictions came true?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #437 on: March 29, 2023, 05:55:18 PM »
Yes everything came true and she picked up third parties (other readers assured me there were no 3ps)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #438 on: March 29, 2023, 08:44:25 PM »
I do also have to say she was like 90% accurate on my reading. I actually re-downloaded the app and went to listen to her reading back from July 2022. I'm actually going to order another one now haha. I also agree with you Abundatina; she was low key rude and has a smart mouth so it prevented me from getting another reading from her for a long time lol.

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #439 on: March 30, 2023, 07:58:16 AM »
I do also have to say she was like 90% accurate on my reading. I actually re-downloaded the app and went to listen to her reading back from July 2022. I'm actually going to order another one now haha. I also agree with you Abundatina; she was low key rude and has a smart mouth so it prevented me from getting another reading from her for a long time lol.

i would love to know more about what she told you, can i dm you? did she ever give you a time frame?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #440 on: March 30, 2023, 01:00:01 PM »
I messaged you!

pfizer

« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2023, 06:21:11 AM »
Monarchofnymphs was one of the only accurate people on the app during my last psychic phase.

she has been accurate for me; i talked to her twice. first time about business (she made it upfront it's not her thing but she still did it for me) second time is about a poi; both proved to be accurate. one good news one bad news. she didnt give a lot of details, no timeframe; but more like giving direction and what's coming up.
i like her, very down to earth and explained the situation really well.

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2023, 08:35:57 AM »

she has been accurate for me; i talked to her twice. first time about business (she made it upfront it's not her thing but she still did it for me) second time is about a poi; both proved to be accurate. one good news one bad news. she didnt give a lot of details, no timeframe; but more like giving direction and what's coming up.

how long did the prediction take to come true? i read with her a few times but nothing's happened yet.

pfizer

« Reply #443 on: March 31, 2023, 09:34:47 AM »

how long did the prediction take to come true? i read with her a few times but nothing's happened yet.

she didnt give timeframe so it's just the way things flowed same as she described.

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #444 on: March 31, 2023, 09:50:23 AM »

she didnt give timeframe so it's just the way things flowed same as she described.

oh i didn't mean if she gave you time frame, i meant to ask when did the prediction unfold for you? was it a month later, a few months?

pfizer

« Reply #445 on: March 31, 2023, 01:40:46 PM »

oh i didn't mean if she gave you time frame, i meant to ask when did the prediction unfold for you? was it a month later, a few months?

for business, i gave her a frame to check; so it's within the 2 months it's happening.
for poi, it's really an ongoing process; i couldnt nail any specific week or month...

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2023, 11:26:46 AM »
i read with monarch again after a few months and her prediction has changed. last time she gave me a time frame and i'm now within that timeframe - nothing has happened.

Offline user5942

« Reply #447 on: April 06, 2023, 10:32:38 PM »
i read with monarch again after a few months and her prediction has changed. last time she gave me a time frame and i'm now within that timeframe - nothing has happened.

She specifically states in her overview that she doesn’t provide timeframes

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2023, 01:14:12 AM »

She specifically states in her overview that she doesn’t provide timeframes

in this one reading, she did. i did not ask for one.

Offline Lys

« Reply #449 on: October 31, 2023, 04:04:37 PM »
One prediction from Molara about my career have happened with the good time frame. Im curious if someone else had a reading with her too?

anything