Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 198407 times)

Offline Sincity2

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2022, 02:32:43 PM »
Nikki Rich was wrong for me too. I’m over the situation too thank GOD lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #406 on: January 21, 2022, 04:34:55 PM »
I tried English Stephen, Open Channel and Nikki Rich and none of them were right for me.  On the plus side i'm over the situation now but the money I spent  ::)

i tried her
the only problem is, i really couldnt understand what she was talking about; the background was very noisy and she was talking like she had a plum inside her mouth....i did get what she told me because there was one sentence i can hear very very clear; so i couldnt tell if she is accurate or not and i wont try her again.

Anyone have any predictions that passed with PsychicT?

This made me LOL -- Ive never heard that expression!

Offline lala36

« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2022, 11:49:40 AM »
They all said my ex was coming back...nope didn't happen but now I'm glad it didn't happen. Actually Nikki changed that prediction on me after I first read with her so technically she was wrong then right.

pfizer

« Reply #408 on: January 24, 2022, 03:46:33 AM »
nikki used tarot and she doesnt seem like she has any other talent; so her prediction changes it doesnt surprise me. i only went to her for very short term issue.

They all said my ex was coming back...nope didn't happen but now I'm glad it didn't happen. Actually Nikki changed that prediction on me after I first read with her so technically she was wrong then right.

Offline lala36

« Reply #409 on: January 24, 2022, 07:31:48 AM »
I forgot she uses tarot it's that long ago! I was mostly disappointed with open channel she seemed so sure and was so lovely.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2022, 04:45:03 AM »
Nikki works for me.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #411 on: January 27, 2022, 08:05:02 AM »
I love Nikki I feel like she is extremely geniune.  So just to give you all an example of why I feel she is ethical, is a good friend of mine was of course calling about an ex and every single advisor on PO except for English Stephan and Nikki told her they would get back together and get married.  She just found out that he proposed to his new girlfriend and she is pregnant with their first child so kuddos to Nikki for keeping things real.  I like that she is not afraid to tell the truth

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #412 on: January 31, 2022, 05:16:24 PM »
Nikki works for me as well. She was able to accurately read my POI and our situation as well as predict when we would see each other again. So far she is my favorite on PO

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2022, 09:24:29 PM »
I had a video reading with Nikki Rich she went through the cards with me and while I think the cards might have been right I think she interpreted them wrong with my ex POI... she saw the death card as a new beginning also the 8 or 9 of swords she saw anxiety and then after that she pulled the 4 of wands saying creating a foundation and flow together this was followed by the chariot (I have heard this could be travel or moving usually... not sure as I am not a card reader just very interested in them... outcome was the 10 of cups she said the happy family card security and trust... so POI and I are done and haven't talked which I am fine with and have met someone new it is early on so we will see but maybe the new beginning she saw was for me and not for the relationship with my ex poi, I did enjoy her just felt like anything showing me and ex POI starting fresh did not and will not be happening.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #414 on: January 31, 2022, 10:32:52 PM »
Has anyone tried Edward?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #415 on: February 01, 2022, 01:00:31 AM »
I had a video reading with Nikki Rich she went through the cards with me and while I think the cards might have been right I think she interpreted them wrong with my ex POI... she saw the death card as a new beginning also the 8 or 9 of swords she saw anxiety and then after that she pulled the 4 of wands saying creating a foundation and flow together this was followed by the chariot (I have heard this could be travel or moving usually... not sure as I am not a card reader just very interested in them... outcome was the 10 of cups she said the happy family card security and trust... so POI and I are done and haven't talked which I am fine with and have met someone new it is early on so we will see but maybe the new beginning she saw was for me and not for the relationship with my ex poi, I did enjoy her just felt like anything showing me and ex POI starting fresh did not and will not be happening.

I just read what you wrote and a little confused.  the cards you stated does not mean a reconcilation/new beginning with your ex.  She was most likely saying that you will have a new start with someone else.  That is how I interpret it. 

Hmmmmmm I just read gwhat you wrote and it sounds like she was try

pfizer

« Reply #416 on: February 01, 2022, 04:58:11 AM »
i agreed

I just read what you wrote and a little confused.  the cards you stated does not mean a reconcilation/new beginning with your ex.  She was most likely saying that you will have a new start with someone else.  That is how I interpret it. 

Hmmmmmm I just read gwhat you wrote and it sounds like she was try

pfizer

« Reply #417 on: February 01, 2022, 07:32:34 AM »
i tried him once
he nailed the personality really well but the result he described; i am not sure; seems what's happening now it's contradictory to what he said
so i wont go back to him and i dont recommend him

Has anyone tried Edward?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #418 on: February 01, 2022, 10:12:27 AM »
i tried him once
he nailed the personality really well but the result he described; i am not sure; seems what's happening now it's contradictory to what he said

Has anyone tried Edward?

Was his prediction negative?

pfizer

« Reply #419 on: February 01, 2022, 11:17:16 AM »
yes it's negative. very negative, like totally hopeless. but what is happening now; it's not hopeless.

i tried him once

Has anyone tried Edward?

Was his prediction negative?