Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201062 times)

Offline nam789

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #240 on: June 18, 2019, 10:40:13 AM »
 Hi I have deep feelings for a friend of mine and I was sure there was more between us then at work I was gifted a hefty playstore voucher which I put on purple ocean. To cut a long story short every reader pretty much gave me a fairytale ending saying he has deep feelings for me and will break up with his abusive girlfriend this spring/summer. He has since proposed to her and they're planning their dream wedding.

Sagest was the first I got a reading with and all fairytales. I honestly can't see this guy who knows I have feelings for him suddenly realize he wants me and cancel his engagement. Nostradamus0806 also said this will happen.

Those who gave me the fairytale include noel star, inituative perspective, crystal intuition, Selena joy, considerate chloe, johng and johnnie to name a few.

To say I've had a bad experience on PO would be an understatement and will be steering clear. As all have been untrue thus far.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #241 on: June 18, 2019, 01:28:23 PM »
Hi I have deep feelings for a friend of mine and I was sure there was more between us then at work I was gifted a hefty playstore voucher which I put on purple ocean. To cut a long story short every reader pretty much gave me a fairytale ending saying he has deep feelings for me and will break up with his abusive girlfriend this spring/summer. He has since proposed to her and they're planning their dream wedding.

Sagest was the first I got a reading with and all fairytales. I honestly can't see this guy who knows I have feelings for him suddenly realize he wants me and cancel his engagement. Nostradamus0806 also said this will happen.

Those who gave me the fairytale include noel star, inituative perspective, crystal intuition, Selena joy, considerate chloe, johng and johnnie to name a few.

To say I've had a bad experience on PO would be an understatement and will be steering clear. As all have been untrue thus far.

I am so sorry this happened to you!!

Offline nam789

« Reply #242 on: June 18, 2019, 05:55:50 PM »
It's okay. I just feel like I wasted so much of my time on false hope. It's my own fault as I should have known nothing would manifest as it would have happened already.

Not one has been right on PO but I still believe in the universe

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »
So I noticed there hasn't been a lot of activity on this thread so I thought I'd see if there were any updates from any one on PO/PG. I'd like to share a bit about my experience with the app's readers and see what you guys think.

Goddess Erika/Chris: I'm putting them together because they're from the same website so I thought perhaps they would have at least somewhat similar insights. Erika's reading was a little more negative regarding my POI, while Chris was a little more hopeful. I originally attributed this to the fact that Erika can only see 6 months out, however Chris' prediction is for earlier than that so I'm not too sure what to think about it. I'm leaning more towards Chris because Erika's already been wrong about a prediction regarding my career. we shall see.

Psychic Jewels: Wish I read with her sooner! I'm always skeptical when ratings are overwhelmingly positive like hers because it leads me to believe that the reader is a fairytale reader, but I can see clearly that she deserves the praise. Also, she did give a friend of mine a negative reading so I guess shes pretty honest. She was so spot on about the situation between me and my ex, and she seems pretty adamant about the outcome. I'm honestly glad she gives outcomes rather than timeframes, much better to give none rather than constantly pushing things back. Her predictions also line up with Mattie from CP, who happens to be my favorite reader on any website.

Lynn: She was far and away my favorite reader until recently when she pushed one of her timeframes back. I understand that timeframes are difficult, and it probably has to do with the fact that I've recently been trying to meet new people, but it was still a little disappointing. I was given the twinflame reading for my ex, and was told that any partners I meet were going to be temporary, which has been my mentality for a while now even before the reading so perhaps shes correct. One thing that was interesting about her readings is that in two separate videos on two different topics, she pulled the same card when it came to how my twinflame plays in both situations. Don't know the significance of that given how many cards there are. One of her big predictions is coming up soon so fingers crossed. I should mention she saw the same negative outcome as Jewels for the friend of mine. Completely unrelated note: If i weren't so hung up on my ex, I'd like to get a reading about the outcome between me and Lynn  ;) (probably overwhelmingly negative) ;D

Truelovetarot: At first I didnt enjoy my reading, and I was disappointed because I know a lot of people on this forum like her. First of all it was a positive reading, so it has nothing to do with that, it just didn't seem like we were connected. Now that I look at my transcripts it was more accurate than I thought it was at the time. What was nice though is that she could sense that I wasn't feeling my reading so she followed up in the comments to clarify, so I really appreciated that. She gets a plus from me, still waiting on the big one though.

Intuitiveperspective: I really like her for some reason, I can't fully explain why but I have a feeling she really connected with me. I've been fed fairytales before but for some reason when she gave the positive I felt very hopeful, and it wasn't all great, she said I had a lot of personal work to do before my ex comes back, which is true. She also saw the same negative outcome for a friend of mine (poor guy) and even knew the reason for their split. She's growing to be my new fave.

Amirah: I'm getting fairytale vibes. She also saw a twinflame relationship (which i do believe in) but for some reason it didn't seem like a genuine read.

Abigail Wainwright: She was pretty spot on for the reason of no communication from my ex, she also doesn't give timelines and believes more in self manifestation and things pertaining to the energy of the situation. It was interesting, and i enjoyed it.

All of these readers have predictions and timeframes that line up with one another, except those that don't do time frames. Also Erika because she sees the opposite, although she did say I was getting communication from my POI so there's that.

I know it was a long post, but I honestly enjoy PO/PG. I know it has a bad rep sometimes but what psychic website doesn't.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THESE READERS
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 06:21:48 PM by Tryst.4 »

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2019, 09:14:44 PM »
Has anyone read with psychic Willow?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2019, 01:23:25 AM »
I've read with a few from your list:
Goddess Ericka once - did the 6 month forecast. it didn't really help, everything was very generic.
Chris once - she was wrong
psychic jewel twice - right once, wrong the other time
truelovetarot thrice - right once and wrong the other 2.

So I noticed there hasn't been a lot of activity on this thread so I thought I'd see if there were any updates from any one on PO/PG. I'd like to share a bit about my experience with the app's readers and see what you guys think.

Goddess Erika/Chris: I'm putting them together because they're from the same website so I thought perhaps they would have at least somewhat similar insights. Erika's reading was a little more negative regarding my POI, while Chris was a little more hopeful. I originally attributed this to the fact that Erika can only see 6 months out, however Chris' prediction is for earlier than that so I'm not too sure what to think about it. I'm leaning more towards Chris because Erika's already been wrong about a prediction regarding my career. we shall see.

Psychic Jewels: Wish I read with her sooner! I'm always skeptical when ratings are overwhelmingly positive like hers because it leads me to believe that the reader is a fairytale reader, but I can see clearly that she deserves the praise. Also, she did give a friend of mine a negative reading so I guess shes pretty honest. She was so spot on about the situation between me and my ex, and she seems pretty adamant about the outcome. I'm honestly glad she gives outcomes rather than timeframes, much better to give none rather than constantly pushing things back. Her predictions also line up with Mattie from CP, who happens to be my favorite reader on any website.

Lynn: She was far and away my favorite reader until recently when she pushed one of her timeframes back. I understand that timeframes are difficult, and it probably has to do with the fact that I've recently been trying to meet new people, but it was still a little disappointing. I was given the twinflame reading for my ex, and was told that any partners I meet were going to be temporary, which has been my mentality for a while now even before the reading so perhaps shes correct. One thing that was interesting about her readings is that in two separate videos on two different topics, she pulled the same card when it came to how my twinflame plays in both situations. Don't know the significance of that given how many cards there are. One of her big predictions is coming up soon so fingers crossed. I should mention she saw the same negative outcome as Jewels for the friend of mine. Completely unrelated note: If i weren't so hung up on my ex, I'd like to get a reading about the outcome between me and Lynn  ;) (probably overwhelmingly negative) ;D

Truelovetarot: At first I didnt enjoy my reading, and I was disappointed because I know a lot of people on this forum like her. First of all it was a positive reading, so it has nothing to do with that, it just didn't seem like we were connected. Now that I look at my transcripts it was more accurate than I thought it was at the time. What was nice though is that she could sense that I wasn't feeling my reading so she followed up in the comments to clarify, so I really appreciated that. She gets a plus from me, still waiting on the big one though.

Intuitiveperspective: I really like her for some reason, I can't fully explain why but I have a feeling she really connected with me. I've been fed fairytales before but for some reason when she gave the positive I felt very hopeful, and it wasn't all great, she said I had a lot of personal work to do before my ex comes back, which is true. She also saw the same negative outcome for a friend of mine (poor guy) and even knew the reason for their split. She's growing to be my new fave.

Amirah: I'm getting fairytale vibes. She also saw a twinflame relationship (which i do believe in) but for some reason it didn't seem like a genuine read.

Abigail Wainwright: She was pretty spot on for the reason of no communication from my ex, she also doesn't give timelines and believes more in self manifestation and things pertaining to the energy of the situation. It was interesting, and i enjoyed it.

All of these readers have predictions and timeframes that line up with one another, except those that don't do time frames. Also Erika because she sees the opposite, although she did say I was getting communication from my POI so there's that.

I know it was a long post, but I honestly enjoy PO/PG. I know it has a bad rep sometimes but what psychic website doesn't.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THESE READERS

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2019, 04:40:35 AM »
No one's replied to this thread in a while, but my account recently got approved. I've tried a lot of different psychics on PO, and I think Psychic Betty is the real deal. I recently got a 3 min video reading from her, and she told me the same thing LadyP told me and even gave me the exact same advice. She was very on point regarding my POI.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #247 on: October 20, 2019, 11:22:55 PM »
IntuitivePerspective.... Thoughts?  Worth a read?  Does she give timeframes?

Offline Mdelong0826

« Reply #248 on: October 21, 2019, 02:28:10 PM »

IntuitivePerspective.... Thoughts?  Worth a read?  Does she give timeframes?

I had a reading with her a few weeks ago.... Super honest and direct. She did give me predication that should happen in February. She said I would start noticing things changing by December. Three other psychics in the last 6 months gave me the same time frames.

Psychic Lynn
Psychic Jewels
Butterfly intuition.

I hope this helps you!

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2019, 12:13:27 AM »
Thanks!

Anyone else have experience with her?  Predictions pass?   Her reviews are glowing...

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2019, 05:42:01 PM »
Also Jessie J?  He seemed to be a bit of a fairytale reader.... Any insight on him?

Offline Blizzle

« Reply #251 on: October 29, 2019, 03:39:47 PM »
When is psychic Lynn on? I want to try her but always seem to miss her

I even set up alerts on my phone but nothing comes through, which is SUPER frustrating

Tried Psychic Jewels and she was great. I asked about another guy Im seeing and she basically was like, hell show interest and hes good to fill the time but youre meant to be with your ex so just take it easy and casual, and I didnt even ask about him (with her)

Also Katpowers, shes pretty cheap and I think shes good at picking up current feelings and outcomes. She has been spot on.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2019, 09:38:51 PM »
Who would you pick between Psychic Lynn and Goddess Erika?

Offline user5942

« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »
I like goddess ericka

Offline Lys

« Reply #254 on: January 02, 2020, 04:55:40 PM »
Hello, I tried Love Life Psychic and she have read perfectly the situation. We will see if the prediction will happen