Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 198413 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 06:03:32 PM »

I think Gemini has a gift, but her readings can be a bit confusing...she did seem to nail the thought process of POI though.  Her profile pic makes me laugh though, it's a bit too much LMAO.

Oh my god then I'm not alone! lol. Well you gotta attract the customers in a way  :D

LMAO, maybe it would work if it was a dating site LOLOL

Offline marciamia

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »

I think Gemini has a gift, but her readings can be a bit confusing...she did seem to nail the thought process of POI though.  Her profile pic makes me laugh though, it's a bit too much LMAO.

Oh my god then I'm not alone! lol. Well you gotta attract the customers in a way  :D

Goddess Erika’s pics are just too much, too! Like she’s an Instagram model or something. Super strange lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 06:59:37 PM »

Goddess Erika’s pics are just too much, too! Like she’s an Instagram model or something. Super strange lol

LMAO YES!  and she sucks too.  she goes off what you tell her or puts her own two cents in. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 08:15:34 PM »

LMAO YES!  and she sucks too.  she goes off what you tell her or puts her own two cents in.

Hahahaha she was terrible!! I actually used her via Purple Garden during a sale and I kid you not, I asked her a question and she said “well, we’re running out of time so I can’t answer” and my response was “because I can’t buy more time?” And she’s like “yes you can” ..... well ok, thanks for wasting a minute of my time with that   >:(  I did NOT like her or her energy. Totally all about the money!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »

Hahahaha she was terrible!! I actually used her via Purple Garden during a sale and I kid you not, I asked her a question and she said “well, we’re running out of time so I can’t answer” and my response was “because I can’t buy more time?” And she’s like “yes you can” ..... well ok, thanks for wasting a minute of my time with that   >:(  I did NOT like her or her energy. Totally all about the money!

I agree!  I tried her twice, thru the video chat.  First reading, she got some stuff right, and the second time I gave her a bit of info and she totally flipped the reading into something else.  Just a negative energy, all around.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 09:10:08 PM »
Psychic Cheyenne on purple ocean is excellent....one of the few real ones.

I have ordered a reading from Psychic Cheyenne. Will provide feedback to you guys  :P

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2018, 09:35:22 PM »
Psychic Cheyenne on purple ocean is excellent....one of the few real ones.

I have ordered a reading from Psychic Cheyenne. Will provide feedback to you guys  :P

Oh good luck. Yes I’m curious what you think

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 03:51:06 PM »
I tried thedreamteacher yesterday and am truly amazed. Very good reader....his feedback is pretty impressive too.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 05:31:01 PM »
I tried thedreamteacher yesterday and am truly amazed. Very good reader....his feedback is pretty impressive too.

Might be worth a try ;) I tried Cheyenne...the sound in her video did not work..my luck 😂 however she was kind enough to write all the details through chat. The predictions were consistent with the others however timing was very different than the others.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2018, 08:26:07 PM »

Looked through his listing, I'm always suspicious of male readers because I feel like the mostly-female clientele may tend to rate them overly-highly especially if they are at all attractive, but I know that's my personal thing and it's not really based on anything but my own uninformed opinions.

His feedback does look good though, was his reading concrete? I tend to stay away from readers that flat out say they won't give timing, I think that's kind of a cop-out because timing seems like the most common way psychics get things wrong. That being said some like Miss Ann I have had a great experience with so I'm curious since you gave him a good review.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 08:27:49 PM by journalmuse »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2018, 08:34:47 PM »
He didn’t give timing no.....but I didn’t ask.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2018, 08:45:41 PM »
Sorry I didn't specifically mean about timing, I meant more - was his reading about concrete things, predictions of happenings, etc., more than just a "focus your energy on this life path" kind of reading, if that makes sense.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2018, 08:46:35 PM »
Sorry I didn't specifically mean about timing, I meant more - was his reading about concrete things, predictions of happenings, etc., more than just a "focus your energy on this life path" kind of reading, if that makes sense.

Oh yes.  Very detailed.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2018, 01:15:08 PM »
I read last night with Psychic Bell and it was a great reading. She was really accurate about the people involved and just good energy. Impressed. She doesn’t have a ton of reviews yet but it looks like she was on P.O. before and took a break and now is back. Though the number is low she has zero negatives which caught my eye. Glad I gave it a shot.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2018, 01:21:55 PM »
Sorry I meant Mystic Bell.

anything