Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 201045 times)

Offline mike412

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2018, 06:16:43 PM »
Sawthelight:were timeframes on point?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2018, 06:19:51 PM »
Sawthelight:were timeframes on point?

she didn't give me timeframes.

Sabreeves, she's an astrologer and tarot reader...

Offline mike412

« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2018, 06:38:49 PM »
Sydney Storm has hit 2/3 predictions for me still waiting on the 3rd. Victoria White has been very accurate too for me over a two yr period. Slightly off on physical traits. But shes up there in my book

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2018, 09:04:58 PM »
Hi All! Chiming in here as i use PO. I had a reading with Celeste, and chose to do another reading straight away for more clarity and the follow up reading was completely opposite. In my first reading, I asked if my POI had a possibility of getting back together, she said yes and she said that he has deep feeling for me and sees a future with me. The follow up reading, she stated that as of now we have no likelihood of working things out, and that he doesn't have good thoughts or feelings towards me. Keep in mind this was about 6 hours apart from the first reading and I hadn't spoken to my POI within the time.

Others that I've tried and liked: Psychic Jewels (Tells it how it is in a kind way, and her predictions never change..not sure her timelines or how far she sees out), PsychicSide (She has been the most accurate for reading the situation in the present) Victoria White (it's been a while but I do remember her being on point with my POI and reading him can't remember if predictions unfolded), Psychic Lynn has been pretty on point for me in the last few weeks, and can read my POI like a book, eyes of laura was my go to for a while, and her predictions came to pass mostly with communication and seeing my POI.

Can't say too much for predictions yet, partly bc my POI is always changing his dang mind, which I have heard this from Psychic Lynn..All have predict a reconnect but say it'll take a while due to his air tone nature. We will see, this has been a long journey for me and him and the up and down.

Offline mike412

« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2018, 09:15:06 PM »
Psychic Lynn-inaccurate for me.......Eyes of Laura-seems accurate so far ..... Psychic Jewels was inaccurate for me

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2018, 09:24:41 PM »
Hi Mike, Yeah eyes of laura is good with picking up these weird things that you'd never think would happen, at least for me anyway. I like her. Sydney storm was good also, but she did get a little flip flopy on one of my readings and I haven't tried again.

Offline mike412

« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2018, 09:32:27 PM »
How did Sydney Storm get flip floppy?

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2018, 09:34:43 PM »
I remember in my first reading she was so on point with how things were going, and slightly it unfolded how she saw (communication predictions). I went back a few weeks after that to have a reading, and she told me something totally different, that we wouldn't be reconnecting and that it was the end of the line, but we were still speaking (me and my POI). She is really on point with the cards though, and her first reading was right so maybe it was just off the second time.

Offline mike412

« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »
Anyone have any experiences with Esmeralda or Cathryn?

Offline texmex

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2018, 04:57:15 PM »
SydneyStorm - also flipped...told me POI was gone but advised that her take was short-term. Stuck to her guns for a few more readings but then changed last time we read. She is now calling a reconnect. I don't discount her reading. She is getting a solid feel for POI each time she reads and just feels POI is changing. Her negative predictions were never couched in terms that meant door was closed forever. She told me POI wasn't ready and reconnect wasn't likely and she was correct. POI is a runner so Sydney probably is now picking up her cycle and timing of cycle is bringing her around again. That's my explanation. I really like Sydney. Great energy and definitely does not sugar coat and isn't afraid to switch positions, even after several negative (outcome) reads.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2018, 05:14:52 PM »
SydneyStorm - also flipped...told me POI was gone but advised that her take was short-term. Stuck to her guns for a few more readings but then changed last time we read. She is now calling a reconnect. I don't discount her reading. She is getting a solid feel for POI each time she reads and just feels POI is changing. Her negative predictions were never couched in terms that meant door was closed forever. She told me POI wasn't ready and reconnect wasn't likely and she was correct. POI is a runner so Sydney probably is now picking up her cycle and timing of cycle is bringing her around again. That's my explanation. I really like Sydney. Great energy and definitely does not sugar coat and isn't afraid to switch positions, even after several negative (outcome) reads.

yea I get the impression she only sees very short term. But I'm not a fan of the flipping predictions thing.  She didn't do that with me.  I only read with her twice though.

But she is gifted and can see specific things..she got something in my first reading that kind of astounded me (and I know it was true). 

Offline texmex

« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
All -

Please chime in....

Rank in order of preference :  PsychicSide, Eyes of Laura, and Victoria White

Thanks in advance. Just ordered a reading from Eyes.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
All -

Please chime in....

Rank in order of preference :  PsychicSide, Eyes of Laura, and Victoria White

Thanks in advance. Just ordered a reading from Eyes.

I only tried Psychicside and Victoria..I def would say Psychic Side.  I thought she was very good.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2018, 03:48:25 AM »
Hi omg i'm so happy i finally been approved. I have alot to contribute 2. I will write my experince & top advisors & wat has come to light 4 me etc.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »
Hi omg i'm so happy i finally been approved. I have alot to contribute 2. I will write my experince & top advisors & wat has come to light 4 me etc.

welcome -- are all your readers from purple ocean?  Is that why your post is in this thread... just curious.  :)

anything