Author Topic: Purple Ocean  (Read 200865 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Purple Ocean
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
I thought I would update..I wanted to write who was accurate on PO about it not working out with the last POI:

Celeste:  she was really good!  I re-listened to her reading and she was on point about what would happen..she said things would stagnate even though they were going good, and that's exactly what happened.

Medium Niki-she also saw nothing happening between us.  said he is so closed off emotionally and it wouldn't progress.  yep!

Truthintuitions-she was right in that he would sabotage everything and that things wouldn't progress (at least in the coming year she looked at)...she saw the back/forth behavior and she also saw something specific about his past that I know to be true.

Earthangel saw things working out eventually but saw a huge disappointment before hand..I don't intend to work things out with him at all and have ignored him, but she did see the disappointment happening and him needing "alone time".

that's really all I could think of! 

ETA:  I really like Sidney Storm on here too, she did see a good outcome but saw lots of heartbreak beforehand.  I am not intending on pursing anything with him at all at this point, but she did get that right.  I would use her again.  She just has a nice energy too.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:20:08 PM by sawthelight »

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2018, 09:32:05 PM »
Thanks for your update! Unfortunately, none of the predictions from any psychic on Purple Ocean has panned out. I will definitely keep you updated with anything :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2018, 02:25:21 AM »
Thanks for your update! Unfortunately, none of the predictions from any psychic on Purple Ocean has panned out. I will definitely keep you updated with anything :)

Who all have u read with?

Offline mike412

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2018, 04:16:46 PM »
Here's a list of whos accurate and not:
Readings by Gina: had a reading in May, said the relationship i was in wouldnt work out and an ex would return in some way a few months down the road. Thats exactly what happened.
Goddess Ericka: kept pushing back timeframes and said i would eventually be in a relationship with my ex. time wil tell but i will say mosly inaccurate for the most part.
Raven and Avalon Star: The exact opposite happened with what they said.
Sydney Storm: So far shes been accurate. had a reading in the Spring saying me and my ex would reconnect and it has happened. And the idea of me and my ex reconnecting seems kind of impossible at that point in time.
Lebasi Angel: Kept pushing back timeframes but stated regardless of her timeframes the outcome DOES happen, so well see.
Eyes of Laura: small predictions are happeneing right now. still waiting on the major one.
The Irish OWL: Said that the girl i recently broke up with would not reach out to me (she hasnt) and that i have strong connection with the current girl im hooking up with. so id have to say more accurate than others atleast.
Readings by Sherry: stated in May that my ex would come back a few months down the road which is true(were just hooking up though) and she said my current relationship would not work out. Has been accurate for sure.
Psychic Jane: accurate and predictions came to pass
Miss Shelly: not accurate
I've done readings with others that have been both accurate and inaccurate too but its a bit long,  i can answer my experiences if you want... To top off all of this i usually take my readings with a grain of salt too and still cannot really tell which ones are constantly accurate.. it seems like the majority of readers that are accurate can see within a six month window and thats it but time will tell i guess

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2018, 04:22:12 PM »
Lebasi Angel was a cold reader for me..and gave me two opposite predictions (I read with her on PO, and she said no future with POI) and I tried her on bitwine and she saw a future...so I tend to think she's a fake. 

I also like Sidney Storm, and I forgot about the irish owl, she was very good too. 

Goddess Ericka needs to stop with those pics she  puts up..it's not a dating site! LOL.  trying wayyyy too hard.

ETA:  I had actually read with Readings by Gina, she was super wrong for me. 
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 05:11:54 PM by sawthelight »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2018, 05:08:59 PM »

Now she has pink hair 😂😂

Lebasi Angel was a cold reader for me..and gave me two opposite predictions (I read with her on PO, and she said no future with POI) and I tried her on bitwine and she saw a future...so I tend to think she's a fake. 

I also like Sidney Storm, and I forgot about the irish owl, she was very good too. 

Goddess Ericka needs to stop with those pics she  puts up..it's not a dating site! LOL.  trying wayyyy too hard.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2018, 05:12:29 PM »

Now she has pink hair 😂😂

LOL!  and it says Psychic to Celebs.  Yea ok!  LOL

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »
Another one says that too... psychic Mae...

Yeha okay.. I’ve read with both of them and nothing came to pass so...

Now she has pink hair 😂😂

LOL!  and it says Psychic to Celebs.  Yea ok!  LOL

Offline mike412

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2018, 06:15:17 PM »
Psychic Mae or MaeEmerson? Mae Emerson predicted me and my ex will reconnect in the Spring and we reconnected in September. Mae Emerson sees it going further only time will tell

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2018, 06:49:04 PM »
I forgot to mention someone named Shane I tried on PO over the summer, he was right too.  Nice guy also, didn't feed me a fairy tale.

Offline mike412

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2018, 07:13:07 PM »
Victoria White was also pretty accurate for the most part. Had a few predictions pass that seemed to be from left field to be honest.
Advisor Beth-inaccurate
psychic Giselle-inaccurate
advisor Kelsey-inaccurate
rev mallazy-inaccurate
debra-inaccurate
manuela-inaccurate

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2018, 12:48:46 AM »
Psychic Mae or MaeEmerson? Mae Emerson predicted me and my ex will reconnect in the Spring and we reconnected in September. Mae Emerson sees it going further only time will tell

MaeEmerson...

Has not worked for me at all ;(

Offline mike412

« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2018, 04:41:30 PM »
Was Sydney Storm accurate for you guys? im not asking if they were nice or friendly, i could care less, were they ACCURATE prediction wise?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2018, 06:01:36 PM »
Was Sydney Storm accurate for you guys? im not asking if they were nice or friendly, i could care less, were they ACCURATE prediction wise?

she saw a heartbreak for me with past POI, and then a reconnection..

I can confirm the heartbreak part.  But the reconnection won't happen because I decided to walk.  But he did try to reach out to me once, and I just chose not to reply.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2018, 06:15:52 PM »

she saw a heartbreak for me with past POI, and then a reconnection..

I can confirm the heartbreak part.  But the reconnection won't happen because I decided to walk.  But he did try to reach out to me once, and I just chose not to reply.

she is an astrologer right? how can an astrologer tell you anything without knowing all your birth details, time and place of birth as well. does she need that?

anything