Author Topic: 2nd Time Go Around  (Read 7823 times)

Offline jadedflower

2nd Time Go Around
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:04:40 PM »
Hi guys,

I came onto this forum around this time last year due to my bf and I breaking up. I was like everyone else where I racked up credit card bills, calling psychics and I was able to talk to many that was able to get the timeframes of when we will get back together and when we will have contact. (As a recap, it was Lady P, Gaylene and Raissa from CP that were the most accurate)

Unfortunately, we faced another break up again last month and I then resorted back to calling psychics to figure out if I still had a future with him. I called so many psychics to the point where it was emotionally draining and talked to the ones I talked to last year and even new ones. I’m glad to report that we are back together again and the freakiest part was that Gaylene was almost 100% right in all the numbers she gave me, along with Lady P and Tara from CP that was able to interpret his actions. Gaylene said we would get back together on a 1 (we got back together 11/11), a 2 for contact (he contacted me once on 1:52PM) and she even knew when we broke up (10/7 without me prompting).

Please let me know if you have any questions! I would love to share my experience with anyone!

(other psychics I called: IntuitAlex, Lightwhispers, Advisor Neal, Fairiemoonchild, Sweet Serenity, Judis Inner Light, Sweetpsychic, Sweethearts Tarot, Treu Destiny, Jade8928, CP Uli)

Offline Hillcam

Re: 2nd Time Go Around
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:23:05 PM »
Were any of the other advisors you contacted accurate? Or just the ones you mentioned first

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:24:14 PM »
Were any of the other advisors you contacted accurate? Or just the ones you mentioned first

Just the ones I mentioned in terms of his intentions and the timing of the outcomes! :)

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »

Just the ones I mentioned in terms of his intentions and the timing of the outcomes! :)

Thank you! I’ve read with a couple of the others you mentioned recently so I was wondering if they worked for you.

Offline Jess614

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 02:34:39 AM »
Congrats on getting back together :) where does Guylaine work? Get style of reading sounds pretty interesting. My situation has to go with my guy not truly committing and not really expressing himself so I’ve spent thousands over 6 months trying to deal with him. I️ have no idea why I️ keep dealing with him. Others I’d move on but with him no. Psychics have said it’s a soul mate connection but it’s drainung me emotionally, physically and financially. I️ would like to find one true psychic to trust.

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 06:57:43 AM »
Best of luck to you and thank you for sharing. I hope this time it all works out well getting back together.

How was Sweet Psychic for you? I read with her several times last year, and she was accurate on a lot of things hut predictions never happened.

She told me there was a third person in the picture but my bf said he was never interested in anyone... I read with her last year as well and although she was right about the final outcome, the events she predicted never came true for me.

However, I do believe that many of these psychics are either a hit or miss with the final outcome and the timing of contacts but unfortunately for some, they can’t get the details right

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 07:00:40 AM »
Congrats on getting back together :) where does Guylaine work? Get style of reading sounds pretty interesting. My situation has to go with my guy not truly committing and not really expressing himself so I’ve spent thousands over 6 months trying to deal with him. I️ have no idea why I️ keep dealing with him. Others I’d move on but with him no. Psychics have said it’s a soul mate connection but it’s drainung me emotionally, physically and financially. I️ would like to find one true psychic to trust.

Gaylene goes by Abundant Visions and she can be found on thirdeyelive.com! However, she usually has a long wait so be prepared to wait for 2-3 days until she gets to you. I hope all goes well with you and you’ll be able to get him to commit to you :)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 01:19:59 PM »
Awesome! Always love to hear happy stories!

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 02:59:12 PM »
Where can i find Gaylene? I’m only on keen. Please advise or link would be great

anything