Author Topic: Elsiegirl  (Read 2851 times)

Offline lalala369

Elsiegirl
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:14:40 AM »
anyone read with her,  do her predictions manifest?

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Elsiegirl
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:21:21 AM »
I never spoke with her but the fact that se herself is a psychic junkie just makes me not want to chose her for a reading. I don't know how it is now but she used to call tons of psychics all over Keen. One of em was Lisa Dianne

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 01:13:42 PM »
anyone read with her,  do her predictions manifest?

Yes. I have and no, they don't. She will feed you want you want to hear so avoid.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 11:53:06 PM »
She was the first psychic I read with and she said my poi and I are twin flame well none of her prediction come to pass so I contact my poi and I didn't get any respond then I contact her again and she said I have chase him away for good because I didn't do what she said. Well I give her a 1 star she block me afterward wasted like $300 reading with her.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 10:36:23 PM »
Looking back now she was horrible telling me what I wanted to hear and said that she care about me and don't want me to worry too much on my poi and it will work out well when she was wrong I emailed her 3 times she does read them but no respond after that I give her 1 star and she just went on and block me. Guess she only care when I spend $$ on her.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 02:04:32 AM »
Read with her 2014. She was horrible for me as well. Told me a fairytale and what i wanted to hear...talking about soulmates... just glorifying the situation...not picking up on the problems that strained my relationship at the time.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 06:43:34 PM »
Looking back now she the one that damaged me the most I was asking why my old poi was ghosting me, she told me that my poi was my twin flame and he was a runner that was the time when I used to believe in those bs stuff. And looking at her reviews those people that write   (Loved talking to her!! Felt like I was talking to a friend. She made me feel at ease. Very accurate on her insight on my POI and with me. Look forward to her predictions.) I wonder why they never come back and said that her predictions come true?  ::) Or they might come back and tell her predictions didn't happen then she then quickly blocked them before it get to the 3 min mark so they can't leave a bad reviews on her.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 06:54:32 PM by psychic girls »

anything