Author Topic: Russian Reader  (Read 4781 times)

Offline whskers

Russian Reader
« on: February 25, 2018, 05:41:54 PM »
I’m sorry i cant provide a lot of info about this reader.. not because i dont want to share but because i do not know really and i’m still trying to figure out.  But a friend of mine told me that there is a Russian psychic that flies from Moscow to my City periodically (i think every 6 months?) and has been very accurate prediction wise to all her family and Russian friends.  Sadly the psychic only speaks Russian and she offered to translate the reading for me.  I probaby should have waited to have a reading with him in 3 months but i know a number of people in the forum who lives in my city or flies a lot for work in my city.  So as soon as i figured out how the scheduling happens or how much this will cost.. i will share the information. I read a lot of reviews about readers here and i dont feel anything exciting to read with them but this Russian psychic, when my friend told me about him, i was so excited and i cant wait to read with him.  He has gained a lot of following here that he can afford to fly periodically from Russia to US to read for a period of time. 

Offline Angelina11

Re: Russian Reader
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 08:59:55 PM »
What's the name of this psychic? Is  it Sheps. I speak Russian.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 10:43:38 PM »
If it's Alexander Sheps, than oh boy oh boy, out of at least 50 psychics I've spoken with in years, he is the ABSOLUTE BEST (I've mentioned it in another post), Tyler Henry,Theresa Caputo, John Edward are pity pity jokes compare to Sheps.  I didn't know he was seeing clients in the US (I had an appointment with him in Moscow). What city he will be flying to? Yes, please share info (I stopped getting readings for now, but I would see that guy again for sure)

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »
Does he come to the NYC area?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 03:43:14 AM »
If it's Alexander Sheps, than oh boy oh boy, out of at least 50 psychics I've spoken with in years, he is the ABSOLUTE BEST (I've mentioned it in another post), Tyler Henry,Theresa Caputo, John Edward are pity pity jokes compare to Sheps.  I didn't know he was seeing clients in the US (I had an appointment with him in Moscow). What city he will be flying to? Yes, please share info (I stopped getting readings for now, but I would see that guy again for sure)

whats so good about him?

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2018, 05:49:09 AM »

West coast. But I’ll figure out if he can do a phone call. He only speaks Russian I think.

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 11:03:02 PM »

West coast. But I’ll figure out if he can do a phone call. He only speaks Russian I think.

I don't have anything going on where I would need a reading now, but for sometime in the future this guy looks fantastic.  I'd book way in advance if I had to.

His website said no calls or internet, just in-person.  If he starts doing calls, I'd get in line. He doesn't speak English but translators are easy to get around here. Brooklyn is full of Russians.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 02:11:48 AM »

whats so good about him?

So he is a medium (just like those Tyler, Capito and Edwards) and he sees and talked to deseased. He either sees them without tools or sometimes does a ritual (sometimes using knife to "open the portal"). Now here is the difference as I see it between those 3 celebrity mediums and Sheps. Those 3 especially in the audience, would often say something like, there is a female who crossed over she is on this side of the audience, than would ask, "someone lost a relative?" Sheps doesn't operate this way, he see things extremely clear and would approach THE person and would not be asking any questions, he would say straight, "your (lets say) brother is here, he is bald with a tatto, etc, he says this..." There is no guessing with him, moreover he often doesn't even look at you, but at the entity somewhere in the air.
Also, I've noticed that even though those 3 have a gift (I don't argue that they do, although not as powerful as Alex) and have ability to identify some very particular details about the deseased people, which gives a client a complete trust that the deseased one is in contact,  those details rarely serve for more than just giving the conformation that they are around. With Sheps on the other hand, he is often gives very useful information -very often warnings- to their clients from the deasead, example, "she says that you should stop looking for a new job, there is a new management coming and you soon would be in one of key positions" or, "don't try to sell your car, sell it when you move to another city" or "it's time to leave that boyfriend, he will do it again, you know what I mean". So yeah, he is awesome.
However, as I wrote in one of my old posts, he does say that future has many tragectories and you can change it. He is only reading your future based on what is already exists in a future due the energy, intention, decisions you made in a present time. So he reads the most probable future, and it will happen this way unless you consciously decide you want something different and work on it. And of course, his ability to read the present is unmatched.  Everything he told me in the reading came true.

Offline eilson

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 02:30:43 AM »

whats so good about him?

So he is a medium (just like those Tyler, Capito and Edwards) and he sees and talked to deseased. He either sees them without tools or sometimes does a ritual (sometimes using knife to "open the portal"). Now here is the difference as I see it between those 3 celebrity mediums and Sheps. Those 3 especially in the audience, would often say something like, there is a female who crossed over she is on this side of the audience, than would ask, "someone lost a relative?" Sheps doesn't operate this way, he see things extremely clear and would approach THE person and would not be asking any questions, he would say straight, "your (lets say) brother is here, he is bald with a tatto, etc, he says this..." There is no guessing with him, moreover he often doesn't even look at you, but at the entity somewhere in the air.
Also, I've noticed that even though those 3 have a gift (I don't argue that they do, although not as powerful as Alex) and have ability to identify some very particular details about the deseased people, which gives a client a complete trust that the deseased one is in contact,  those details rarely serve for more than just giving the conformation that they are around. With Sheps on the other hand, he is often gives very useful information -very often warnings- to their clients from the deasead, example, "she says that you should stop looking for a new job, there is a new management coming and you soon would be in one of key positions" or, "don't try to sell your car, sell it when you move to another city" or "it's time to leave that boyfriend, he will do it again, you know what I mean". So yeah, he is awesome.
However, as I wrote in one of my old posts, he does say that future has many tragectories and you can change it. He is only reading your future based on what is already exists in a future due the energy, intention, decisions you made in a present time. So he reads the most probable future, and it will happen this way unless you consciously decide you want something different and work on it. And of course, his ability to read the present is unmatched.  Everything he told me in the reading came true.

Wow that’s sounds so impressive. How much does he charge? Did you read with him in the states? Or in Russia? I live in nyc but travel to the west coast often. I would love to read wirh him only issue would be finding a translator 😔

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 03:58:25 AM »

whats so good about him?

Wow that’s sounds so impressive. How much does he charge? Did you read with him in the states? Or in Russia? I live in nyc but travel to the west coast often. I would love to read wirh him only issue would be finding a translator 😔

I know a few years ago he charged around $1,000 a visit; I won't be surprised if its more expensive now. Yes, he lives and sees clients in Moscow. I have never heard of him seeing clients in the states, but everything is possible.  :)

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 12:24:23 AM »

whats so good about him?

You could also try Robert E. Hansen on Long Island.  He is freaking amazing if you need a Medium in NYC.

http://robertehansen.com/