Author Topic: Update/change to my final recommendations  (Read 4061 times)

Offline DogLioness1982

Update/change to my final recommendations
« on: November 08, 2017, 08:27:34 PM »
A couple weeks ago, I posted my official only two recommendations out of the 7 readers I’d read with since January – Tarot by Penelope and Lady Jenna.  Penelope is still my #1 recommendation – the woman is stellar.  But I’m scratching my Lady Jenna recommendation and officially replacing it with Lady Persephone (who I have read with since).  Lady Jenna got the situation right – but didn’t go into detail the way Penelope and Lady Persephone did.  I’m not holding on to outcome anymore – both are very adamant that it will be a very specific event of some kind that will bring her back into my life.  Both assured me that my friend and I have a karmic bond, there is no love lost for each other and our friendship will always be relevant in both our lives no matter what.  People are only human, and we don’t always act on what we’re feeling, and my friend and I are both quite complex people. Their outcomes were very in line with each others, but not the complete fairytale that Lady Jenna gave me.  Jenna’s reading was decent overall – but just reflecting over the reading and looking over my notes – the fine detail that Penelope and Lady Persphone both gave me was absent.  I’m a bit unique in that empath/current is what matters most to me at this point – so if you base the value of a reader solely on outcome/predictions – my recommendations may not be the right fit.  But if you want a hell of an empath – Penelope and Lady Persephone are the bees knees.  They picked up on exact things, special times we had together, arguments/conversations we had had without me giving them any information.  They both described everyone involved in my situation to a tee.  Jenna I’m sure has worked for some, but I have to give 2nd place to Lady Persephone.  I admit I hesitated for awhile to read with her, because I’d read that some of you felt like you were in a counseling session, but I felt pulled to her for a one last reading (I’m also still reading with Penelope, she’s giving me the opportunity to ask some final follow up questions) – and she wasn’t that way with me AT ALL.  I’m sorry some of you didn’t have the best experience with her. :/  Neither of these ladies sugarcoat anything, but that's the main thing one should most want in a reader. She was a sweetheart to me – just as Penelope has always been. Straight shooter yet compassionate. Anyway, my awards definitely go to Tarot by Penelope and Lady Persephone.  Good luck to everyone whatever your situations may be!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:16:05 AM by DogLioness1982 »

Offline cappy

Re: Update/change to my final recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 01:24:44 AM »
Where do I find lady Penelope

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 01:53:28 AM »
lol

Offline cappy

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 01:57:50 AM »
I don't get it what's so funny?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 05:06:01 AM »
@cappy
Lady Jenna and Lady Persephone are readers on Keen.
Penelope is a reader on Etsy. You can find her there

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »
I don't get it what's so funny?

Penelope is a fraud that keeps making new profiles to give herself glowing reviews. Don't waste your money.

Offline cappy

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 07:40:37 AM »
Wow thank you for saving me!