Author Topic: Just a thought..  (Read 1925 times)

Offline mystery123

Just a thought..
« on: November 07, 2017, 11:22:56 PM »
I was just sitting today, offering a gratitude prayer, and suddenly was reminded of how naive I was in February, March when I had just started getting readings... I mean some readers are sooooo stupid and I was even more, to happily believe them.. I was reading with few readers on Psychic Source.. and they would say stuff like - Oh you will marry this guy in August and everything is changing in April. And I would become so happy. I mean yea I am an over optimistic miracle happen everyday believer person, but when I think back about all the stories some readers tell you.. I mean they can write some good fiction novels!

I just wonder sometimes if it's only me who was silly enough to believe these movie plots and be so happy and be so sure that yea this will happen!

My objective was so wrong. I was getting readings to listen to what I wanted to hear, because I remember jumping from reader to reader so that they could tell me what a fairytale ending I would have with this guy and it would piss me off so much when someone would say otherwise.

Man!! I have grown so much as a person! It's been quite a journey with lots of $$ but soooo much personal growth and I have also learnt that it's a process and that too a never-ending one..