Author Topic: Essential Psychic  (Read 14373 times)

Offline Exposed

Re: Essential Psychic
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 08:24:44 PM »

Can't valiant anything she said.

When I read with her the first time, it was chat and it was vague and I couldn't validate either. Then a few weeks later I saw she was taking calls and something told me to try her. She's SO much better on phone. But I get how you feel about that reading because I felt the same way the first time
[/quote]

Very general. They use empathetic abilities, everyone has to some degree.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 01:00:07 AM »
Hi. Wondering if anyone has had any predictions come to fruition with this psychic?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 01:41:48 AM »
Hi. Wondering if anyone has had any predictions come to fruition with this psychic?

Not sure what to think of her yet. Her more major events/predictions for me are December and January. When I spoke to her last week she said I would have communication by end of last week. I did hear from him Monday but really everything has just been hope you're well lol so not sure if that's a hit or what.

Offline whskers

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 03:08:18 AM »

Not sure what to think of her yet. Her more major events/predictions for me are December and January. When I spoke to her last week she said I would have communication by end of last week. I did hear from him Monday but really everything has just been hope you're well lol so not sure if that's a hit or what.

When was the last time you heard from him prior to Monday contact?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 03:31:54 AM »

When was the last time you heard from him prior to Monday contact?

October 5 after a falling out he created

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 03:53:41 AM »
so that sounds like Essential Psychic was right...

Just noticed a number of people here had a brilliant first reading with her and said they'd come back to update. Was she accurate otherwise for you?

I liked her, but am likewise not sure yet what to think

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 04:09:30 AM »
so that sounds like Essential Psychic was right...

Just noticed a number of people here had a brilliant first reading with her and said they'd come back to update. Was she accurate otherwise for you?

I liked her, but am likewise not sure yet what to think

I talked to her on chat the first time and she was so slow and vague and didn't make sense. But then a couple weeks later, I saw she was taking calls and decided to give her a call. I don't know why because it really was horrible and a waste of $ on chat. But I literally asked what's going to happen with me and x and she spent the next 10 minutes giving so many details and she didn't sugarcoat. She was beyond accurate with past and present. Gave realistic predictions but we will see. She said things would start off slow at first. Won't really take a turn until December or January. She did tell me that when we started communicating again that it'd be slow and sporadic and all that. I haven't heard from him since. I haven't reached out either. So we will see when I hear from him again.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 12:00:11 AM »
Was she right on how your poi feel about you?

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 12:08:33 AM »
I've read with her before - her prediction didn't unfold, besides I got one of the most generic reading with her, no details whatsoever. On top of that she asked questions in the beginning of the reading, like ,do you feel the connection isn't consistent (between and ex poi?)? Anyway, I'm glad she worked for someone, maybe it was just me she didn't get a connection with.  ::)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 01:25:55 AM »

Doesn't matter how they feel if they don't take action, but in regards to feelings it was generic and not detailed enough to show she connected. I had better readers for 1/3 of her price. Pissed how much money I wasted on her. No one should have to pay more than $5pm for a reading.
that why I feel so sad everyday if she truly feel like that toward me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 04:37:18 AM »

Doesn't matter how they feel if they don't take action, but in regards to feelings it was generic and not detailed enough to show she connected. I had better readers for 1/3 of her price. Pissed how much money I wasted on her. No one should have to pay more than $5pm for a reading.
that why I feel so sad everyday if she truly feel like that toward me.

Lost soul, your reviews confuse me. Didn't she come back like they predicted? And then you changed the outcome by ending things or whatever? So she came back like they said. Right? I can't tell whether to take your reviews for their worth because I get confused on what happened.

Offline patu005

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2017, 10:05:37 AM »
She seemed good and did pick up some details but predictions did not happen

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
She has one listing for $6.99 and two for $30.00. That is a significant jump in price ranges.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2017, 12:18:41 AM »
She's pretty smart actually, thats a good marketing tactic cause you give the caller the illusion that they are getting a deal from your usual price when in actuality they are getting ripped off

That was not what I was expecting you to say and I burst out laughing at the end. OMG...so funny.

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2018, 08:36:16 PM »
I read with this reader a few times until she I was able to see in real time something she said was wrong which made question few things she said on our previous call wrong.
Basically I was going over a friend house and I ask her if he was there and if he was alone. She indicated there's no one there. No woman there as well.
As I waited at the house for the friend. Him and another woman walked out the house. Needless to say she was wrong.
She had great empathy though about being wrong and allowed me to talk through what I discovered.