Author Topic: The ones I can recommend  (Read 8114 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
The ones I can recommend
« on: November 01, 2017, 07:31:38 PM »
Guys, I've been at this for way way too long (and way way too much money. Thankfully the Good Lord put me in a stable career. :) )

Here's the short and long of it -

The people who saw this new guy come in and people I'd recommend.

BITWINE
-Lauren Divine
-Psychic Ari
-ReadingsByAzul
-RachelMarie* - Did not see this new guy come in, BUT she's been on the whole journey with me for a long time and she's a kindred spirit. The three listed above, accurate/gifted readers but i didn't feel a personal connection with. What I'll say about her is her timing is crap (at least for me), and some things didn't happen - BUT her big stuff did. And her explanation of my soul mate/new soul mate (which she was wrong about, buttt when she thought it was the last guy she did say, well i had him with slightly longer hair/darker - which this new guy DOES have, etc) - she puts my whole life together for me. So I'll say, she's super gifted/accurate, BUT God (my term/belief, you can say Spirit or Universe) hides some things just for himself. And so she's 90%, BUT with her level of detail - i likely would have believed her about this new guy, where as the others I didn't believe them at all. So maybe the reason they got him and she didn't - is because if I knew about him - maybe it would have changed this.

I thoroughly believe that you're only allowed to know so much as it won't change your path.

Keen
-DavidJames - He can be super sharp with his words, so if you care deeply for someone be prepared for him to be like "this guys an ass" basically.

Own Sites:
-Aries Intuition - her email reads are the most accurate for me, her phone read ended up being wrong. Shrug. But she called me once after I was really upset by an email read to make sure I understood it. She went above and beyond. Can't say enough about her integrity and heart as a reader!
-Soul2SoulConversations - Start with the 3 question quick read ($50). Much faster turn than Aries Intuition/Kisha, who you will wait ~14 days for.
-Yona Farrell UK - You will need Skype. BE CAREFUL WITH TIME ZONES lol, she has a take no prisoners attitude about being late!! But, super accurate. She won't get too detailed about things, very much a card reader with some interpretation around it.

There are two others who I won't list here because they specifically requested I don't promote to this forum, given we have some "crazies" here (as they put it). lol ;)

Offline sawthelight

Re: The ones I can recommend
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 07:41:28 PM »
I like Rachel Marie too.

But David James is a huge fake.  He gave me literally opposite readings on the same guy. LOL.  One reading was on Kasamba, where he said every awful thing you can imagine about this guy, just horrible.  I then tried him on bitwine a few months later, just to see, and he said the complete opposite, all good things.  SMH. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:52 PM »
@sunshineluv7
When does David James come online?

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 09:34:55 PM »
I like Rachel Marie too.

But David James is a huge fake.  He gave me literally opposite readings on the same guy. LOL.  One reading was on Kasamba, where he said every awful thing you can imagine about this guy, just horrible.  I then tried him on bitwine a few months later, just to see, and he said the complete opposite, all good things.  SMH.

I wouldn't recommend David either.. he gave me some information that was VERY unlikely to be correct.. totally out of character for the person he was reading.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:53 PM »
David james is a fraud. I read with him many times before. He was wrong about everything at the end of the day. Terrible.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 06:34:03 AM »
I think David James is also on kasamba. He uses GARBIG LITERALLY RUBBISH AND FOUL language.predictions never pan out. Omg too rude to handle.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2019, 07:54:39 PM »
I think David James is also on kasamba. He uses GARBIG LITERALLY RUBBISH AND FOUL language.predictions never pan out. Omg too rude to handle.

OMG I wish I had searched this thread. WHAT A HORRIBLE RUDE MAN. He just made a bizarre rude comment and didn't answer my question and just hung up.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2019, 09:07:03 PM »

OMG I wish I had searched this thread. WHAT A HORRIBLE RUDE MAN. He just made a bizarre rude comment and didn't answer my question and just hung up.

Yea he really is awful

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2019, 09:11:16 PM »

Not just horrible in a blunt honest way. He was just rude for no reason and with an answer which didn't make sense. I asked a calm non-emotive straight forward question. I was open minded  :-[ :-[

Yea he really is awful