Author Topic: Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba  (Read 19519 times)

Offline Phie24

Re: Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 01:25:55 AM »
Something she predicted for me was 3 months off. Message me if you want more details.

So did it happen after 3 months?

Offline Nena10

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »
Hi :) yes, I have, and her work is legit- I have done Chakra work and her ability to this is out of this world! What I like about her is that she is not pushy with the services that she offers. I have done spells but the the timing on that can be tricky- depending on your situation she will tell you if it is worth getting one or not. I have done spells too and things do manifest.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
I just can’t get over her ppm  :-[

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2018, 05:26:52 PM »
It's too high considering it takes her a little while to connect with you if you're a first time caller.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2018, 06:31:47 PM »
It's too high considering it takes her a little while to connect with you if you're a first time caller.
Yea, I’m not a bank. No thanks...

Offline Phie24

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2018, 06:38:09 PM »
Hi :) yes, I have, and her work is legit- I have done Chakra work and her ability to this is out of this world! What I like about her is that she is not pushy with the services that she offers. I have done spells but the the timing on that can be tricky- depending on your situation she will tell you if it is worth getting one or not. I have done spells too and things do manifest.

How long for your spells to manifest? Did it reach the peak already?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2018, 06:49:34 PM »

way too expensive..and now she will probably make a boatload from this forum.  smh

Offline Nena10

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2018, 10:15:28 PM »
I know that is the one thing that sucks, her ppm :( I will agree with you on that, BUT she types like lighting and she does give  a lot of info and will follow up with you too though. She has sent me countless e-mails with my follow up questions since I cannot talk to her forever! She does give so much info (in my experience) and she connects super fast! Her work is legit though and it is not crazy expensive. For the first work she did for me (spell)- it reached pick and things manifested as predicted-

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2018, 08:57:00 AM »
I have read with kasamba psychics way more then keen. About 99% of them charge HUGE including this Sonya star.
I want everyone who reads this to be warned and watchful of scammers who are agents of psychics like Sonya star come to this forum and rant about how good she is after charges 18 or 19$/min come on guys. Good readers don’t have to charge this much and also even most accurate would be 55-65% accurate as they are not God or not US. What psychics predict that outcome could totally be changed by our behavior.
Anyways, kasamba psychics are the WORST. Read with them for years.....

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2018, 01:47:40 AM »
Hasn’t been right about anything for me

Offline K88

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »
She told me the POI would reach out around late summer. She said as early as Aug. Not a thing has happened yet. The thing that kills me is we pay so much money for some of these higher priced psychics just for nothing to happen. Idk, maybe her timing is off. We will see I will update in a few weeks.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2020, 10:40:53 AM »
Just to confirm from my last post- she was never right for me. As an example, she said my POI would split with his gf in the second half of 2017 and it wouldn’t take long for him to be in contact. He is my soulmate and we’d be together long term.  They moved in together in September 2017. She said they’d still split by the end of year. It’s April 2020 now, they’re still together and welcomed their first child last month. He’s not spoken to me in nearly 4 years. So expensive for this type of accuracy.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2020, 11:31:36 AM »
I'v read with her. What she said was pretty accurate, but the predictions are still pending for the second half of 2018. She was just very expensive. Anyone else have any updates or feedback for her?

Predictions for the second half of 2018 never happened ever... unfortunately

Offline bonba

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2023, 09:53:45 PM »
another example of misleading reviews . this woman is a scam . nothing she said was ever true . I tried her 4 years ago . people are trying to promote her here . please be careful . fakes are everywhere
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:56:47 PM by bonba »

Offline Onyx

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2023, 01:30:53 PM »
I tried her and her spells a few times. Nothing happened and nothing she said was correct. She said no other woman around him. He's married. Just a money grabbing scam

anything