Author Topic: Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba  (Read 19509 times)

Offline Lyssa

Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba
« on: October 28, 2017, 06:06:04 PM »
Has anyone read with Sonya? I am just curious as to if she was accurate for anyone.

sodapopcharm

Re: Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 06:13:57 PM »
Has anyone read with Sonya? I am just curious as to if she was accurate for anyone.
i tried her a couple years ago and yes, she’s accurate.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:42:46 PM »
That is great! She is such a sweetie and seems very accurate. I am still waiting on timeframes. Thanks for responding!

sodapopcharm

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 10:04:38 PM »
Her time frames can be off a bit, but still happens eventually. Just my experience. Hope it works out for you 🙂

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 12:04:17 AM »
How off would you say?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 01:30:12 AM »
Something she predicted for me was 3 months off. Message me if you want more details.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 08:38:26 PM »
I'v read with her. What she said was pretty accurate, but the predictions are still pending for the second half of 2018. She was just very expensive. Anyone else have any updates or feedback for her?

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 10:29:39 PM »
She was super sweeet indeed, although her predictions didn't come true for me: she saw a positive unfolding of communication between me and my ex, and that he would reach me out. Nope, he moved on with his life instead. I had a few readers told me there was another girl involved (which Sonya didn't pick up), I don't have a proof, but the way he acted may very possibly be due to him having someone else on a side.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 09:59:50 PM »
She was super sweeet indeed, although her predictions didn't come true for me: she saw a positive unfolding of communication between me and my ex, and that he would reach me out. Nope, he moved on with his life instead. I had a few readers told me there was another girl involved (which Sonya didn't pick up), I don't have a proof, but the way he acted may very possibly be due to him having someone else on a side.

Did she have an explanation? Or it was delayed?

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2018, 02:04:18 AM »

Did she have an explanation? Or it was delayed?

There were timeframes that kept being pushed further and further, and she was saying something along the lines, "I still see it (meaning our communication to pick up)"

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2018, 03:53:11 AM »
:( I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it will still happen. Who the f knows. Lol

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 01:46:50 PM »
Yeah, everything is possible indeed. Over 4 years ago I was crazy about one guy, I developed psychic addiction while obsessing over him. Most said he will be back, a few said he won't. Nothing was happening for too long and I moved on; a few years later he reappeared. By then, I had no interest to see his face though, lol

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 03:22:24 AM »
Yeah it's pretty stupid that men think they can just come back years later after everything they put someone through. It just shows that they really did make a mistake and we are the sane ones for being heartbroken. I guess women do these things too, but far less often lol.

She is expensive, but I only talk to her when kasamba does discounts, which they have more often than I even care to use!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 09:47:59 AM »
Nothing I sai NOTHING she or almost anyone on ka samba said d ever panned out and lol why won’t she be sweet if she charges so much money per minute. I had a long distance relationship then and she fed me with BS. My regular there was Amber’s light, nice lady something panned out mostly did not but I have completely stopped using kasamba. I think keen is better.

Offline Nena10

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 11:41:39 PM »
Sonya Starr Angel has been the best psychic I have ever encountered and I have had a lot of readings. I am happy to tell you that the things She has predicted by far have happened the way she saw them. She is great at reading people’s feelings and emotions. She is on the experience end but she types super fast and gives you a lot of information. She follows up through e-mail regularly. I am skeptic by nature but she has made me a believer. She has proven me wrong many times. I think a lot of it has to do with how long you are willing to wait for an outcome and timing is so darn hard to predict, but she has been right about everything thus far. Still waiting for a tricky prediction to manifest, let’s see how that pans out.

anything