Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Sonya Starr Angel on Kasamba

<< < (2/7) > >>

sodapopcharm:
Something she predicted for me was 3 months off. Message me if you want more details.

Kkbich2014:
I'v read with her. What she said was pretty accurate, but the predictions are still pending for the second half of 2018. She was just very expensive. Anyone else have any updates or feedback for her?

Angelina11:
She was super sweeet indeed, although her predictions didn't come true for me: she saw a positive unfolding of communication between me and my ex, and that he would reach me out. Nope, he moved on with his life instead. I had a few readers told me there was another girl involved (which Sonya didn't pick up), I don't have a proof, but the way he acted may very possibly be due to him having someone else on a side.

Lyssa:

--- Quote from: Angelina11 on January 10, 2018, 10:29:39 PM ---She was super sweeet indeed, although her predictions didn't come true for me: she saw a positive unfolding of communication between me and my ex, and that he would reach me out. Nope, he moved on with his life instead. I had a few readers told me there was another girl involved (which Sonya didn't pick up), I don't have a proof, but the way he acted may very possibly be due to him having someone else on a side.

--- End quote ---

Did she have an explanation? Or it was delayed?

Angelina11:

--- Quote from: Lyssa on January 15, 2018, 09:59:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: Angelina11 on January 10, 2018, 10:29:39 PM ---She was super sweeet indeed, although her predictions didn't come true for me: she saw a positive unfolding of communication between me and my ex, and that he would reach me out. Nope, he moved on with his life instead. I had a few readers told me there was another girl involved (which Sonya didn't pick up), I don't have a proof, but the way he acted may very possibly be due to him having someone else on a side.

--- End quote ---

Did she have an explanation? Or it was delayed?

--- End quote ---

There were timeframes that kept being pushed further and further, and she was saying something along the lines, "I still see it (meaning our communication to pick up)"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version