Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139042 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2018, 09:09:10 PM »
She's in New Mexico so it's that time zone..that being said, I've seen her on at all sorts of times, I've caught her early in the morning, later in the evening.  I just get the impression she has a life and doesn't site on bitwine all day, which is a good thing lol.  I see so many readers that are on morning/noon/night and I think to myself, how is that possible???

I don't think she reads anywhere other than Bitwine, but I cd be wrong.

She has a profile on Kasamba, but I dont think she is active on there. But, you are right about readers that are available 24/hrs a day.

Offline Missbrenda

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »
She's in New Mexico so it's that time zone..that being said, I've seen her on at all sorts of times, I've caught her early in the morning, later in the evening.  I just get the impression she has a life and doesn't site on bitwine all day, which is a good thing lol.  I see so many readers that are on morning/noon/night and I think to myself, how is that possible???

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep a look out for her! I do agree it's a good thing she isn't on all day like some readers lol

Offline Kate

« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep a look out for her! I do agree it's a good thing she isn't on all day like some readers lol

I've searched for her elsewhere, but agree, Bitwine seems to be the only place she is currently active (she did have a listing on Keen, but it was never active and seems to have now disappeared - similar for Kasamba).  I don't think she hangs around forums much either.  In a reading with her once I used the term POI and she didn't know what it meant.  I like her - at least it's possible to do a full read with no more than $20.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2018, 03:37:28 PM »
I believe they mean, let’s say you cal and ask if you and POI will get back together. Psychic indicates yes and goes on to list future predictions about the two of you, but in reality, it’s not YOU and POI, but rather, POI and his/her new gf/bf. psychic mistook third-party’s energy for your energy. Does that make sense?

I do believe this can happen (mixing up energies) but a good reader should be able to tell the two apart. Miss Ann asks for birthdays so even more so she should be able to tell the difference between the two people, if a third party is involved.

I do think though this is why you can never rely on readings too much. Too many variables that can make them inaccurate and really screw with you emotionally.
They should be able to tell your energy and the other person energy.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »
I believe they mean, let’s say you cal and ask if you and POI will get back together. Psychic indicates yes and goes on to list future predictions about the two of you, but in reality, it’s not YOU and POI, but rather, POI and his/her new gf/bf. psychic mistook third-party’s energy for your energy. Does that make sense?

I do believe this can happen (mixing up energies) but a good reader should be able to tell the two apart. Miss Ann asks for birthdays so even more so she should be able to tell the difference between the two people, if a third party is involved.

I do think though this is why you can never rely on readings too much. Too many variables that can make them inaccurate and really screw with you emotionally.

I agree, they SHOULD, but they often don't and mix energies up.

It's happened many times from the stories on here....I think someone even posted Lisa Dianne was picking up other people in the room or someone on TV or something crazy like that.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2018, 04:01:55 PM »

I agree, they SHOULD, but they often don't and mix energies up.

It's happened many times from the stories on here....I think someone even posted Lisa Dianne was picking up other people in the room or someone on TV or something crazy like that.
When I used to read with psychic I ask them do they get energy mix up they said no they can tell the different. They could just be wrong.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2018, 11:00:29 PM »
Any updates with miss Ann? I know a lot of ppl were having luck with her predictions panning out. Is this still the case? I got her wheel of the year forecast in March and so far March and April have been accurate.

How do you get the wheel of fortune reading? Bitwine won’t let me add money to my account with my paypal account and when you contact customer service they can’t fix the problem.

Offline Kate

« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2018, 11:10:01 PM »
Any updates with miss Ann? I know a lot of ppl were having luck with her predictions panning out. Is this still the case? I got her wheel of the year forecast in March and so far March and April have been accurate.

She has been pretty accurate for me so far - sometimes it is hard interpreting where I am in her timeline, but events are matching with the overall interpretations she gives.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »

How do you get the wheel of fortune reading? Bitwine won’t let me add money to my account with my paypal account and when you contact customer service they can’t fix the problem.

Are you signing into Bitwine? If so, DON’T. It’s a known problem that when people actually sign in, they can’t add money. Just do it as an unregistered guest.

Thanks so much! I was finally able to chat with an advisor with your help.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »

Are you signing into Bitwine? If so, DON’T. It’s a known problem that when people actually sign in, they can’t add money. Just do it as an unregistered guest.

Thanks so much! I was finally able to chat with an advisor with your help.

No problem. I was prompted to sign in so you’re good. Thanks so much for your help again.

No problem. So sorry, forgot to add this gem: when your chat is done and it gives you the option to SAVE TRANSCRIPT, then you log into your account and even though you chatted as an unregistered guest, your chat transcript will be saved under your Login.  So sorry I forgot to add that last time.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »
I got her Wheel of the year spread back in December.  I have to admit, the first 3 months were accurate but they were all cards telling me how I'd feel during those three months which seems a bit wishy washy.  Things get exciting in April when I got a KOC card.  My current BF doesn't really match KOC in appearance or personality, so she thinks it may be someone new.  I will have to update.

Didn't meet anyone new.  I did spend a lot of time with my bf because he moved into his new place near me on April 1.  Maybe she misinterpreted the card.

This month is "you feeling like you have a bit of a mountain to climb with the nine of wands. Things are doable, the summit is in reach, and you are going to be determined to figure it out for yourself."  I can relate to this card, but I imagine a lot of people can.

Offline nightime

« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2018, 11:44:35 PM »
She picked up that my current job situation would be stuck where it is now and it would be slow, which it is. So she got that part right. However with the POI, well she did pick up some of the issues and that we would work thru it. He dumped me last night so she was quite wrong about that.

Offline sharon

« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2018, 02:13:48 PM »
Bitwine

When I try to sign op oder log in I get always warning notification, this site is appearantly not protected so  do not give your credit card details...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2018, 03:07:45 PM »
So, overall, from what I can read, the general consensus with Miss Ann is her outcomes don't happen....

explains why her rosy outcome is not happening for me at all.

Such a drag, she seemed so on point too. I've given it time as well, and haven't done anything to mess it up this time, but my situation with POI is just stagnant and doesn't seem like it is going to change.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2018, 03:25:59 PM »
I get the impression she cant read very far out. Her wheel of the year was accurate for about 3 months.  She gave me a good prediction at that time and last week flip flopped on it