Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139047 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2018, 03:02:33 AM »
Like what (sequence of events)? I’ll know by next week if she was accurate about something happening this month.

Accurate about something happening this month?  Miss Ann doesn't do timings...as far as I'm aware.  The sequence of events in her readings has always been accurate for me - but her interpretations have sometimes been hazy..

She didn't give me a timeframe. I was just saying that in January she told me a sequence of events would happen. Didn't say when they'd happen, just that they would. They started happening this month.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2018, 04:49:53 AM »
Two relationship predictions have already happened with miss ann waiting for the remaining sequence to play out. The thing with her is that she picks up the strongest energy so if you’re doing a reading on your poi and he is dating someone else rest assured the reading is in regards to them not you. Neither I or my poi are dating right now which is why I think predictions are happening. Also she tends to misinterpret but her predictions are close enough.

I don't believe that to be an accurate statement.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2018, 07:58:26 AM »
There have been times in past readings where I realized she was talking about a completely different situation looking back--and it was very accurate. I havent had her predict for other people or a third partys partner though. But Im sure its possible. Ive used her mostly 4 or 5 years back, so I can see very clearly that stuff she was off on.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:01:15 AM by bstalling »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
It's just my own personal experience. I've never mentioned a third party to Miss Ann. She picked it up, the question was directly related to me and POI. She differentiated between the 2. What she said would happen with them 2 have so far. The predictions as far as me and him are forthcoming.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2018, 04:51:14 PM »
I believe they mean, let’s say you cal and ask if you and POI will get back together. Psychic indicates yes and goes on to list future predictions about the two of you, but in reality, it’s not YOU and POI, but rather, POI and his/her new gf/bf. psychic mistook third-party’s energy for your energy. Does that make sense?

I do believe this can happen (mixing up energies) but a good reader should be able to tell the two apart. Miss Ann asks for birthdays so even more so she should be able to tell the difference between the two people, if a third party is involved.

I do think though this is why you can never rely on readings too much. Too many variables that can make them inaccurate and really screw with you emotionally.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2018, 05:55:49 PM »
There have been times in past readings where I realized she was talking about a completely different situation looking back--and it was very accurate. I havent had her predict for other people or a third partys partner though. But Im sure its possible. Ive used her mostly 4 or 5 years back, so I can see very clearly that stuff she was off on.

Do you mean if you asked her about a Person A or Situation A and she’d give you an answer but looking back she’d actually be talking about Person B or Situation B ( someone or a situation you did not ask about and not related to your question ) and it would end up being right?

Yeah, thats what I mean. I think one other poster PMd me and told me she was actually talking about another POI instead of the current one--but she was accurate.

Anyway, its common with psychics. Thats why you have to be an active client, be discerning of the information given to you.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
I got her Wheel of the year spread back in December.  I have to admit, the first 3 months were accurate but they were all cards telling me how I'd feel during those three months which seems a bit wishy washy.  Things get exciting in April when I got a KOC card.  My current BF doesn't really match KOC in appearance or personality, so she thinks it may be someone new.  I will have to update. 

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2018, 12:24:58 AM »
Read with Miss Ann over a month ago. She got the past and present and some of her future cards pl
panned out. I got a second reading thinking it’ll switch because I’m super pessimistic at this point. In short, she pulled similar cards as the first read, there’s some additional info (that was good, and something myself and the ex were struggling with) that popped up, but essentially the outcome was the same.

She’s definitely talented and I’m glad I caught her when I did. I’m not hung up on timing anymore, but her sequence of events are making more sense now.

Offline Missbrenda

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2018, 03:09:47 AM »
Hi all! I've been wanting to get a reading with Miss Ann but i rarely see her online. Does anyone know what time she usually comes on? The notify feature doesn't really seem to work.

Offline Kate

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2018, 03:15:20 AM »
Hi all! I've been wanting to get a reading with Miss Ann but i rarely see her online. Does anyone know what time she usually comes on? The notify feature doesn't really seem to work.

She is on very randomly - and it can be 7 days before she resurfaces after a session.  The notification system does work - however, once she has come on and started reading, I would suggest you sit on the page, refresh constantly until she shows available again...if you rely on notifications, you prob won't catch her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2018, 12:45:57 PM »

Text notifications stopped working for me months ago no matter who it was. I’ve contacted them and they don’t seem to know why and just never followed back up with me. Email notifications do work though not as convenient.

Offline Kate

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »

Text notifications stopped working for me months ago no matter who it was. I’ve contacted them and they don’t seem to know why and just never followed back up with me. Email notifications do work though not as convenient.

They stopped working with me for a while - but then started again.. they seem to be OK now..

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2018, 03:23:44 PM »
When I've caught her it seems like it's been evenings, like 6-8 EST or so. But it's been a few weeks since I last spoke to her.

I agree with the notifications, the text wasn't working but email seems to work. It's just not as convenient...

Offline okgirl

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2018, 07:46:45 PM »
do she read on different websites or do she has her website?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2018, 07:55:33 PM »
She's in New Mexico so it's that time zone..that being said, I've seen her on at all sorts of times, I've caught her early in the morning, later in the evening.  I just get the impression she has a life and doesn't site on bitwine all day, which is a good thing lol.  I see so many readers that are on morning/noon/night and I think to myself, how is that possible???

I don't think she reads anywhere other than Bitwine, but I cd be wrong. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:08:53 PM by sawthelight »

anything