Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139019 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2019, 09:05:50 AM »

I just started discounting her future cards, and believe she is right with the rest. Although my current PPI she saw walls up in the first couple future cards and the hanged man saying that not much will happen before things do happen. Well not much is happening, nothing actually, but hr last card saying that we will be together I just disregard lol.

I had a bad feeling you might say that. lol

With my POI, I've got 5 of wands (conflict) and 5 of cups (disappointment) as base and emotion cards, respectively; relationship card is the Moon, which isn't a great relationship card. Then, I got the whole royal court of wands for future cards (weird, right?), ending with the Sun, the Lovers and the 10 of cups. So, if those future cards are irrelevant, it's not a very positive reading, is it? :-\

It may not be irrelevant in your situation! I just know for me In the past her future cards haven’t been right.

In my experience Miss Ann is very accurate (in interpretation of current) but her interpretation of future events is not always spot on.  Sometimes with me it has been, other times it's worked out different, but I think it is more to do with her interpretation than the cards.  The cards she pulls at the same time, so if current is correct as she pulls them from the shuffle, future is likely to be also.. Just depends how you interpret.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #286 on: February 18, 2020, 03:15:55 PM »
miss ann keeps thinking my ex is coming back, since then he has and he just left again. she has said other things in her readings what have passed... right now im heartbroken

Miss Ann is more right than wrong so I would believe her but try not to think about it too much. I learned through a lot of difficulty and pain that holding on to predictions do absolutely nothing. There is divine timing for everything. And when we hang on to something too tight, the energy turns into obsession and that is a very negative energy. I know it's impossible not to think about it but again time will make it better.

I completely second this statement, thank you for this comment of truth!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2020, 03:24:22 PM »
I had a reading with her last night. I really liked her. She was spot on with telling me how I was feeling about my POI. The first card she pulled said that I was trying to decide if I should stay or hold on to my POI. Which is exactly why I reached out to her. I gave no details, just that I wanted to see where things are currently and where they are headed. She was right about the present and my POI, and her predictions seemed believable, not a fairy tale, but a positive outcome. Since she has no sense of time, I honestly cant say when to expect things to improve but if the predictions do start happening I'll be sure to update.  Fingers crossed. I read with spiritmessages on bitwine right before her reading, (I'm not in a great place in my relationship and I've been reading way more than I should) and her outcome was not good, and the opposite of Miss Ann. So I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted. I'm really hoping she is the last reading I have for a long while. I'm exhausted with all of this.

Hey! Whatever happened with your situation? I read with her yesterday and am wondering. Who ended up being right for you and why...? Spiritmessages or Miss Ann?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #288 on: February 18, 2020, 03:26:03 PM »
Nor did I.

I may have to eat my words about her as one of her predictions seemed to come to pass. I usually called about two exes (one in particular as I felt the other one was doomed and I’d never hear from him again). Anyway, I hadn’t spoken to doomed ex in over two years. She said we’d become immediate friends really soon, it’d be tough dealing with him, but we’d wind up back together. Well, after not speaking for over two years, literally 24hrs after I communicated with her, ex and I are on extremely friendly terms. I couldn’t believe it.

I need to update on all of the psychics I’ve read with this year.

Wow!  Amazing :)

Did you guys ever end up together after the reconciliation of friendship? Wondering, because I read with her recently

Offline bee.23

« Reply #289 on: February 18, 2020, 03:34:08 PM »

Nobody else came close to Miss Ann in this instance but other people got pieces of it. They were Callie on CP, Natasha on CP, and Yona Farrell.

Can you PM me your personal experience? And why miss Ann was most accurate over these other advisors? Very curious because I read with her recently

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #290 on: February 18, 2020, 03:50:01 PM »
She’s been consistently telling me that my POI and I will be together. Also mentioned things I have no way of verifying. I have asked about third party involvement but she says she doesn’t pick that up with my POI. I feel like some of the things she said though have happened but others the exact opposite so I’m not really sure :(

I don’t want to give many details because someone else said that readers read this forum and block us. I do think we are entitled to the truth if we are spending money per min for a service and they shouldn’t be blocking us for sharing our experiences with them.

So far most of the readers have predicted the same for me to be honest with the exception of saihealer and Natalie something on bitwine. These two felt it was related to a third party involved. I did have an in person reading and the reader said she didn’t see another person around so I think the majority has predicted the same.

pfizer

« Reply #291 on: February 18, 2020, 05:22:16 PM »
i think i replied at another thread about miss ann
she is really good at nailing the POI's feeling & behaviour
BUT her predictions, just 50/50

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #292 on: February 18, 2020, 09:44:07 PM »
Thank you!
I think her monthly thing is more accurate than the per min sessions to be honest. She almost tells you the overall tones for the months. I know when she saw chaos for one month and disappointment that happened. She predicted a month of heavy details and juggling things at work... happened. I had an incredibly more than usual busy month.

When it comes to my specific POI questions she predicted that my poi was worried I would cheat on him with someone from work... the opposite happened. He started dating someone from his work. So yeah 50/50 with outcomes I guess

Offline artslove

« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2020, 02:12:10 AM »
I think I am going to read with her. I am new to Bitwine though... I’ve never used it.. does she come on at a specific time?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2020, 05:14:16 PM »
I think I am going to read with her. I am new to Bitwine though... I’ve never used it.. does she come on at a specific time?

I don’t think so.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #295 on: April 03, 2020, 02:01:44 AM »
I broke my 2 month psychic fast and read with LeeLoo and Miss Ann this week. But I feel completely in control and not in need of another one. Feel grounded and well. I realized “binging” only makes you feel worse and is not necessary! So happy I have overcame that detrimental time of my life and it truly is detrimental. When people say read with someone, then wait for results, that really is the best approach! For your emotional well being. It’s not great to anticipate and have anxiety over things completely out of our control. As the year progresses I’ve made a promise to remain in control and not relapse into a binging phase again, and to keep my emotions balanced. If anything yoga, meditation, journaling, reading, and reiki help a lot with alignment and tapping into a vibration that is not attached to fear or your outcome. When you feel peaceful inside, your actions will flow accordingly.

I still want to read with yona, cookie, micha, Kisha, and gaylenee (as I never have yet & will eventually) but am not rushed, and apart from that I have no desire to try again anyone else

Today I read with Miss Ann for a 2nd time and her prediction pretty perfectly aligned with her first read I had with her. I did a yearly wheel of fortune this time and her prediction pretty much exactly aligned with hillary80’s as well as my own deck of cards I use for tarot readings. Also she said something about my POI THAT IS 100% ACCURATE AND TRUE I WAS LIKE WOAH, something super off the wall that was just entirely random and crazy

Her prediction seems a bit similar to a lot of readers who I’ve read with
As well it makes sense because it speaks on the accuracy of the past I’ve experienced with POI and having to deal with the same issues.

Time will tell....

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #296 on: April 17, 2020, 04:26:56 PM »
Bee, how did you feel about Leeloo? I’m very curious about her.

I’m sad to say my wheel of fortune reading with Anne in 2020 is not at all going to plan lol very wrong, but we are also in the middle of a pandemic that has halted all life so TBD. Will report back if any comes to pass this year or even early into 2021.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #297 on: April 17, 2020, 06:13:30 PM »
Hi! How do you phrase the first question to Miss Ann when it is about z POI?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #298 on: April 17, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »
She’s really nice so you can phrase it any way, with miss Ann

And @spiritualbinger omg sorry to hear that 🤦🏽‍♀️ My situation isn’t looking promising either...
Leeloos prediction was contradictory . She seems good tho but just she made a prediction for me that I KNOW would not happen, unless the prediction she said wouldn’t happen, happens. So it didn’t make sense. But for contact prediction at least, she was spot on. Told me months ago POI wouldn’t contact until April 14-19 and he finally contacted April 16th, after 3 months of silence .

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #299 on: April 17, 2020, 06:44:47 PM »
From my experience the only psychics on bitwine that were actually talented were Miss Ann and  Mondez Durden. And I read with a lot of them. A lot of them were just lucky with how things turned out in one scenario but flat out wrong in other scenarios. There was no consistency which I chalked them up to be good guessers. Leeloo was so wrong regarding my situation it was crazy. Bitwine isn’t a good site just in my opinion.

Miss Ann is awesome in the present but she misinterprets her future cards and leans positive for outcomes when honestly the outcome is not positive at all. Her future cards were actually right tho just not in how she described.

anything