Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140080 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2018, 02:54:13 AM »
Has anyone tried her wheel of the year forecast for $25? I would like to try her, but I am never able to catch her.

I haven't but am curious. I've been watching for her to come on the past week and a half or so, and nothing. I think she was on the prior week though.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2018, 06:02:24 PM »
I had a bunch of messages as well so I totally understand. I don't have time to read them all.. I just changed my settings as I don't need notifications to my email (my email box is already full) and I honestly don't have time to explain in detail whats going on in readings ect. I love to read the reviews.. give my input and that's it right now. (Rant over lol)

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2018, 09:18:06 PM »
I'm going to scream. Has ANYONE been having issues with Bitwine and PayPal?? I've emailed customer service twice, as have Rachel and Miss Ann, and no resolution. It tells me to add credits, which then takes me to the paypal page. All goes through well, I get the "please close this tab to continue chatting with ADVISOR NAME" and boom...no credits added. I've tried on Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

One guy from customer service was dumb enough to email back, "oh, well your paypal has your name as a capital letter, but you're not putting in a capital letter when you do it". What?? If it were an issue of capitalization sensitivity, then I wouldn't be able to login at all! I only have one paypal account so idk wth he was talking about and I was getting so frustrated.  Because of that, the ONE time I caught Rachel, I couldn't continue chatting with her. I went back to Miss Ann (because she is the one it worked for in the past...after many attempts) and now it's doing the same thing with her.

So far, her readings have been on point. I'm not due for actual predictions until some-time in late March, so I can update again then.

I know I have a LOT of PMs to go through. I've been slammed at work, sorry to those who PMed me. I'm not ignoring you, but there's a lot of unread messages in there and it's going to take a while to get through them all.

I had the same issue. So I created a new account with a new PayPal. Went to use it the first time and same issue. So I've just been calling in as unregistered. That's the only way it works.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM »
Had the same issue, I had to create a different account. It never resolved itself, nor could support help.

I'm going to scream. Has ANYONE been having issues with Bitwine and PayPal?? I've emailed customer service twice, as have Rachel and Miss Ann, and no resolution. It tells me to add credits, which then takes me to the paypal page. All goes through well, I get the "please close this tab to continue chatting with ADVISOR NAME" and boom...no credits added. I've tried on Firefox, IE, and Chrome.

One guy from customer service was dumb enough to email back, "oh, well your paypal has your name as a capital letter, but you're not putting in a capital letter when you do it". What?? If it were an issue of capitalization sensitivity, then I wouldn't be able to login at all! I only have one paypal account so idk wth he was talking about and I was getting so frustrated.  Because of that, the ONE time I caught Rachel, I couldn't continue chatting with her. I went back to Miss Ann (because she is the one it worked for in the past...after many attempts) and now it's doing the same thing with her.

So far, her readings have been on point. I'm not due for actual predictions until some-time in late March, so I can update again then.

I know I have a LOT of PMs to go through. I've been slammed at work, sorry to those who PMed me. I'm not ignoring you, but there's a lot of unread messages in there and it's going to take a while to get through them all.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2018, 04:30:33 PM »
I almost feel guilty saying this because I know how frustrating these tech issues can be, and how terrible these sites' help lines are, but I was able to talk to Miss Ann without any trouble yesterday.

Is there a way to pre-load your account with money and skip the window thing? I'm not sure, I am not that experienced with how bitwine works.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2018, 03:03:30 AM »
She was my last reading about my new poi and her prediction was more in line with Cookie, but she gave me more details. She was also correct about an approval I was waiting to come in. She also brought up changes to a custody agreement with my ex which I never brought up to her. So far she seems pretty good.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2018, 09:54:32 AM »
*****UPDATE*****

Well, I'm sad to say this but it looks like her predictions about me and the guy happened, but with another girl! I discovered yesterday that he introduced a new girlfriend to his family.

So she is saying that this never happens when during the reading she asks the cards about two persons particularly (our two names). She says that I shouldn't worry because they are not going to last, that she never saw this new person as a spoiler. It's a distance relationship, they started early January. At this stage I don't even want him back, but I was just shocked

Offline Love-33

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2018, 11:51:58 AM »
They started dating THIS past January and already met the parents?? Moving kind of fast huh? Usually relationships at the speed tend to derail (but I guess it depends on a lot of factors, like where you are and cultural differences 🤷‍♀️)

Funny enough, letting go is what brings them back. I used to call psychics about one ex/POI and oddly enough, an ex/POI2 before him that I rarely got readings on is the one that came back. Not saying I NEVER thought about him, but I wasn’t as invested as POI1 (confusing I know). POI2 is the one I read about recently I sh, but figured since things are looking up, I’ll back off the readings for a bit.

Hugs from afar! 😊

Yes, this past January (two months ago). I guess it's going fast because sometimes with distance relationships feelings are x1000 when you see the person again after a few weeks. But since January, he went there only twice for a week or two lol. So most of their relationship is by phone or texts (so far. Unless she decides to move to the UK with him. But yeah, it's pretty fast and new).

Offline Universal9

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2018, 06:32:17 PM »
Is Miss Ann good for career? If not, can you please suggest a good psychic for career. Not sure if LadyP was correct for my career; she predicted something for late Sep 2017 but its Feb 2018.

Offline cappy

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2018, 02:34:49 AM »
I read with her a few years ago and looked back and while she did tell me things that were accurate about the current situation, she thought that the outcome was going to be fantastic and we would be back together, and that wasnt the care with that situation, i wound up walking away from it....I just went to her about my current situation and she seemed to grasp the current situation well but also found us to be together eventually and said the outcome was the world card but would not be for a little while...whatever that means....i just am nervous now as the last time she said something similar it did not pan out

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2018, 06:23:10 AM »
I read with her a few years ago and looked back and while she did tell me things that were accurate about the current situation, she thought that the outcome was going to be fantastic and we would be back together, and that wasnt the care with that situation, i wound up walking away from it....I just went to her about my current situation and she seemed to grasp the current situation well but also found us to be together eventually and said the outcome was the world card but would not be for a little while...whatever that means....i just am nervous now as the last time she said something similar it did not pan out

It didn't pan out last time though because you said you walked away. Predictions can go both ways. I think outcomes can be changed by impatience and either walking away or being anxious and reaching out and trying to make things happen faster than they should.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2018, 06:26:56 AM »

It didn't pan out last time though because you said you walked away. Predictions can go both ways. I think outcomes can be changed by impatience and either walking away or being anxious and reaching out and trying to make things happen faster than they should.

Psychics should be able to see if you walk away or not because then its not really a prediction..its a guess about your future.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 06:32:21 AM by bstalling »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2018, 01:07:57 AM »
Any updates? Just curious. Some sequence of events from a January reading came through. Unfortunately lol

Offline Kate

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2018, 02:59:55 AM »
Like what (sequence of events)? I’ll know by next week if she was accurate about something happening this month.

Accurate about something happening this month?  Miss Ann doesn't do timings...as far as I'm aware.  The sequence of events in her readings has always been accurate for me - but her interpretations have sometimes been hazy..

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2018, 03:01:30 AM »
Long story short, my ex came to work where I work. We decided to work things out. This hoodrat of a woman decided she wanted him for herself. Made up lies. We stopped talking because of her and he was hanging out with her at work a lot. She started telling lies about what was going on between the two of them. He found out. So back in January, Ann said that he'd find out who she really is, he'd distance himself from her, and it'd be drama drama drama and then she'd be gone. Well, that happened with the distancing in February. Early March she verbally attacked me in the hallway out of jealousy. Started drama at work, vicious lies and rumors about me, about him. Then a few days after that she just quit lol