Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140719 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2018, 07:19:01 PM »

It's interesting, I read with a tarot reader about a month ago, and she said the tarot only reads "current trends"...so what does that mean, it can't predict future?

I think a lot depends on how people read them, what kinds of spreads they use. Some spreads may only look at the present. When I read with Yona Farrell she told me that for her, tarot highlights "a slice of life" that the powers that be have chosen to show you in answer to your question ... so that can be present, future (short and long-term), etc. My reading with her was present and into spring, there were some "in the now/soon" cards but the rest were centered around a series of events in the future, likely around springtime.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2018, 08:34:00 PM »
Wow:  she just got another bad one:

"I am sorry for this review. She is wonderful person. But because I rely on these reviews a lot that’s why I have to be honest. In December she told me and the person would hold a future but it will be slow and will take time but it will be there, and was very specific about details like it will be in sky and you two will have your walls up. I patiently waited and trusted her then. Then today I came for my second read, but things had completely changed in a bad way he is happy without me (from being emotionally crashed in December). She might be right, he might have moved on. But my dear why in December you read for so far when you know you are not sure things will change. Please don’t give false hopes until you are certain. I guess she reads present well but if you are here for something for future then I won’t rely on information given because things always changes."

:-[ :o

I mean, it's true....why didn't she see that back in December? 

It's interesting, I read with a tarot reader about a month ago, and she said the tarot only reads "current trends"...so what does that mean, it can't predict future?

Everyone has their own take about what tarot can do. I know that future predictions have happened from Miss Ann...so I think its down to the skill of the reader.

She hasnt always been right. And a few things she referenced were way down the line of happening when I would read with her in late 13' to 14. She never struck me as a false hope reader just because of the way she described people. I dont know...

She has gotten things right for me too...and if her outcome happens I will definitely update.  Just surprised to see two recent FBs indicating that she gave false hope....and it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth when these readers flip on predictions...it's very disheartening.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2018, 11:01:34 PM »
It should be considered that perhaps the person getting the reading may have done something to change things.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2018, 11:04:40 PM »
It should be considered that perhaps the person getting the reading may have done something to change things.

In my case I didn't do anything but things went the complete opposite of her prediction.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2018, 02:12:24 AM »

I don't agree that tarot only reads current trends...kind of the opposite really. Tarot shows the deeper archetypal energies in play and those energies tend to be persistent and not very changeable. It can be used to look at current energies but even then you can usually put that in the context of a longer period of time. Sometimes it can be very ambiguous about future outcomes, but a reader ought to be able to recognize that and say so rather than giving out false predictions. The trouble is some readers misunderstand the cards. None of the cards have really fixed or definite meanings, it depends on how they all fit together in a reading. Some readers assume certain cards are positive, when they actually have darker undertones. 9 of cups for instance is commonly thought to mean you will have a favorable outcome, but sometimes it doesn't mean that at all.

I agree. It takes a truly talented reader to decipher the cards, their positions etc

I thought miss Ann was one but time will tell

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2018, 03:07:56 AM »
Well I have to say that something has happened in regards to the situation I have been getting readings on, and of all the many, many readings I have had, only 3 people got anywhere close to the truth with this one piece, and one of them is Miss Ann. And of all of them she got the very closest to what is happening.

I am seriously in shock because it seemed improbable at the time. Her interpretation wasn't exactly correct but it is close enough that there is no question in my mind.

Offline Kate

« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »
Well I have to say that something has happened in regards to the situation I have been getting readings on, and of all the many, many readings I have had, only 3 people got anywhere close to the truth with this one piece, and one of them is Miss Ann. And of all of them she got the very closest to what is happening.

I am seriously in shock because it seemed improbable at the time. Her interpretation wasn't exactly correct but it is close enough that there is no question in my mind.

Good to know - Ann has been ok with me so far,.. but situation ongoing.  Who else was right for you?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2018, 01:06:31 PM »

Nobody else came close to Miss Ann in this instance but other people got pieces of it. They were Callie on CP, Natasha on CP, and Yona Farrell.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:09:11 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2018, 02:45:44 PM »

Good to hear. And when was your reading with her?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2018, 03:20:14 PM »

Good to hear. And when was your reading with her?

Right around Christmas. Late December. This happened in the spot of about the 3rd or 4th future cards.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2018, 03:22:30 PM »
glad to hear she was right for you, hopefully it was something good  :D

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2018, 04:36:26 PM »
On its face it's really not good, unfortunately. But she insisted that it will be eventually shown to be good. It's one of those things that can go either way - either really great, or really terrible. We'll see.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2018, 04:38:28 PM »
On its face it's really not good, unfortunately. But she insisted that it will be eventually shown to be good. It's one of those things that can go either way - either really great, or really terrible. We'll see.

Keep us posted!  I have been wondering if she's giving everyone realistic "present" but sugarcoated outcomes....I know she has told some here that things won't work out but it also seems as if she can switch predictions on people too.  So I'm really curious about how things pan out for everyone.

She also gave me the not so good stuff for present, but outcome is always wonderful, which makes me suspect.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2018, 08:24:04 PM »

Keep us posted!  I have been wondering if she's giving everyone realistic "present" but sugarcoated outcomes....I know she has told some here that things won't work out but it also seems as if she can switch predictions on people too.  So I'm really curious about how things pan out for everyone.

She also gave me the not so good stuff for present, but outcome is always wonderful, which makes me suspect.

Thanks, I will - though I suspect at this point I won't have any way to verify any of the rest of her future cards until the very end, and who knows when that might be. So it may be some time.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2018, 12:46:18 AM »
Has anyone tried her wheel of the year forecast for $25? I would like to try her, but I am never able to catch her.