Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140214 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2018, 07:58:17 PM »
as far as Miss Ann and timing, I don't think she has a clue either lol...I don't mean that in a bad way, but I really don't think she knows.  she has never given me any indication of when, but she did have a few things come to pass with me that were within a month or two of the reading.

Liz-hope she works for you!  I find she is pretty accurate and won't sugarcoat stuff so hopefully the fact that she saw positive stuff is a good thing for you :)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
Forget about the timing guys, shes good with sequence of events.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2018, 10:09:38 PM »
Considering one of her predictions occurred about 24hrs after speaking to her, I will vouch that she is accurate :)

Was that prediction in the future cards or the present ones?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2018, 10:30:32 PM »

Agree!

Offline Kate

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2018, 11:15:23 AM »
I read with her last night... she picked up the current situation with no information from me and completely accurately.  Nice to find someone less the $3 a min who can do that! Predictions pending..

Offline eilson

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2018, 08:33:16 PM »
Any updates?

Offline eilson

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2018, 05:35:00 PM »
Does any one know when/how often she gets on?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2018, 05:42:01 PM »
I’ve only spoken to her once and haven’t looked for her since but it was a weekday evening I’m pretty sure. I feel like it was maybe 6-7pm eastern.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 05:45:51 PM »
Miss Ann has no set schedule I've noticed....and when she's on, she is usually busy.  I will see her on for a day or two for a few hours at a time, but then won't notice her on for a week.  I kind of like the fact that she's not on there constantly though, but it makes it frustrating if you really want a reading.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »
WOW it look like she was giving someone flase hope (I won't be returning. Been reading with her since September and she made me believe something that's never going to happen. Her predictions never came to pass and yesterday I got a different reading from 3 weeks ago. Three weeks ago things are due to happen soon and yesterday I was told that there is a wait or whatever that I was on the back burner. I don't trust those readings anymore and it's best if I move on for good because all that was simply a fairy tale. Truth is in front of me.)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2018, 10:10:31 PM »
TO be honest I'm still waiting for things to pan out... so far I can't say she was right... yeah one of her predictions happened last month as I said earlier on this thread, but I have no idea of it was a good guess or not. So far, absolutely no update from me.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2018, 11:57:35 PM »
In my last reading she saw me reconnecting with someone after a work function involving drinks. Well, we don't have many of those. Matter of fact last one was in October and it was a rare thing. Two days later I got an email scheduling an event for a few of us, me and my ex included.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »
Haven’t read with her never will right now I just feel like I don’t want to do anymore reading nothing they said never come true anyway. They put some much stuff in your head to give you flase hope like she isn’t ready yet. She had a lot of love for you she will come around. Her soul haven’t fully awakes yet bs and stock line.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2018, 03:00:01 PM »
Wow:  she just got another bad one:

"I am sorry for this review. She is wonderful person. But because I rely on these reviews a lot that’s why I have to be honest. In December she told me and the person would hold a future but it will be slow and will take time but it will be there, and was very specific about details like it will be in sky and you two will have your walls up. I patiently waited and trusted her then. Then today I came for my second read, but things had completely changed in a bad way he is happy without me (from being emotionally crashed in December). She might be right, he might have moved on. But my dear why in December you read for so far when you know you are not sure things will change. Please don’t give false hopes until you are certain. I guess she reads present well but if you are here for something for future then I won’t rely on information given because things always changes."

:-[ :o

I mean, it's true....why didn't she see that back in December? 

It's interesting, I read with a tarot reader about a month ago, and she said the tarot only reads "current trends"...so what does that mean, it can't predict future?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2018, 07:12:04 PM »
Wow:  she just got another bad one:

"I am sorry for this review. She is wonderful person. But because I rely on these reviews a lot that’s why I have to be honest. In December she told me and the person would hold a future but it will be slow and will take time but it will be there, and was very specific about details like it will be in sky and you two will have your walls up. I patiently waited and trusted her then. Then today I came for my second read, but things had completely changed in a bad way he is happy without me (from being emotionally crashed in December). She might be right, he might have moved on. But my dear why in December you read for so far when you know you are not sure things will change. Please don’t give false hopes until you are certain. I guess she reads present well but if you are here for something for future then I won’t rely on information given because things always changes."

:-[ :o

I mean, it's true....why didn't she see that back in December? 

It's interesting, I read with a tarot reader about a month ago, and she said the tarot only reads "current trends"...so what does that mean, it can't predict future?

Everyone has their own take about what tarot can do. I know that future predictions have happened from Miss Ann...so I think its down to the skill of the reader.

She hasnt always been right. And a few things she referenced were way down the line of happening when I would read with her in late 13' to 14. She never struck me as a false hope reader just because of the way she described people. I dont know...

anything