Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140787 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #345 on: July 05, 2021, 02:59:57 PM »
ha ha ha thats funny. how many future cards does she typically pull out for you? I've seen some of her future cards play out but ya the rest seem a bit too positive for my situation.

Offline Kate

« Reply #346 on: July 06, 2021, 07:17:29 AM »
ha ha ha thats funny. how many future cards does she typically pull out for you? I've seen some of her future cards play out but ya the rest seem a bit too positive for my situation.

It's been a while since I read with her - I stopped because of the future readings being inaccurate.
Examples..

With my last PoI (who was selling a house at the time ) the reading wasn't too bad - she got him very upset about some repairs he had to do - that proved to be accurate.  But this was the first future cards she pulled.... the rest were off... 

With another PoI she said he would cancel a date with me (which he did - first future card) but I would seen him very soon afterwards (so he would rearrange it - second future card) - it was months before we saw each other again... the rest of the future cards after that were v off...

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #347 on: July 06, 2021, 02:50:18 PM »
When is she usually on, I have a notification set up but would like to read with her and haven't seen her on.

It's been a while since I read with her - I stopped because of the future readings being inaccurate.
Examples..

With my last PoI (who was selling a house at the time ) the reading wasn't too bad - she got him very upset about some repairs he had to do - that proved to be accurate.  But this was the first future cards she pulled.... the rest were off... 

With another PoI she said he would cancel a date with me (which he did - first future card) but I would seen him very soon afterwards (so he would rearrange it - second future card) - it was months before we saw each other again... the rest of the future cards after that were v off...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #348 on: July 06, 2021, 04:58:48 PM »
interesting. she gave me 10 future cards this time, just seemed to be a bit too many:))

Examples..

Offline mayflower

« Reply #349 on: July 19, 2021, 07:16:42 PM »
I did her wheel of the year and the cards were right but she was wrong in her interpretations. If you can read cards for yourself, she might work out for you. I never consulted with her again however
I agree with this comment but since I cannot pick the card for myself because of bias, I use her to see only the card for each month of what it will happen with me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #350 on: July 22, 2021, 05:54:43 PM »
ok you all are so good at reviewing a reader, you are absolutely right about her interpreting the cards incorrectly:)) she gets them right but reads them kinda wrong:)) is there anyone here who knows how to read, I want to run something by you. thanks in advance:)

pfizer

« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2021, 02:00:01 AM »
ok i just checked my old transcripts; it's been many years i used miss ann's services.
my opinion
1. she nailed the present energy really really well; i would say 99% accurate
2. first few future card accurate
3. no timelines; that make to validate the readings very difficult because we are all still alive so who knows next
4. final outcome again you just cannot validate; that is the problem of tarot cards; no tarot card readers can be VERY accurate with final outcome, cards only showed possible outcome with current energy.

there are few persons i keep asking miss ann throughout these years, she has been very consistent to all of them; future cards also very similar in every reading but no timelines so we dont know when it is going to happen (or it may never happens)

but she was right about 2 things i am quite impressive: 1. my family member finally sold my mom's house which created some major drama in family, by that time no readers made this prediction. miss ann said down the road he will but i cannot tell when but he is going to sell it. 2. i had a client its like my one and only one client miss ann said you are going to lose them but its when you already have a replacement. it happened exactly same as she described.

i still trust miss ann and i think she is ethnical. business wise i think kassie is better; but kassie is terrible with relationship; she really can read the current immediate future like today tomorrow but she cannot see further away. miss ann is better than her.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2021, 01:55:08 PM »
ok i just checked my old transcripts; it's been many years i used miss ann's services.
my opinion
3. no timelines; that make to validate the readings very difficult because we are all still alive so who knows next
4. final outcome again you just cannot validate; that is the problem of tarot cards; no tarot card readers can be VERY accurate with final outcome, cards only showed possible outcome with current energy.

there are few persons i keep asking miss ann throughout these years, she has been very consistent to all of them; future cards also very similar in every reading but no timelines so we dont know when it is going to happen (or it may never happens)

but she was right about 2 things i am quite impressive: 1. my family member finally sold my mom's house which created some major drama in family, by that time no readers made this prediction. miss ann said down the road he will but i cannot tell when but he is going to sell it. 2. i had a client its like my one and only one client miss ann said you are going to lose them but its when you already have a replacement. it happened exactly same as she described.

i still trust miss ann and i think she is ethnical. business wise i think kassie is better; but kassie is terrible with relationship; she really can read the current immediate future like today tomorrow but she cannot see further away. miss ann is better than her.

I totally agree with this! She gets present extremely right for me. But then when she starts saying the 3 future cards is all sugar coating and that we’ll be together.

There was one reading that I asked for 2 guys
I ask for number one and she got present right but then she started saying that we’ll be together in union blah blah
I asked for second guy and same got  present correct and the type of relationship we were having but then she started saying in the future cards that we are going to be together and I was like wait a minute I’m going to be with the 2 of them ? Lol

But she gets present and situation right I just don’t trust future cards and also she’s good for wheel of the year

pfizer

« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2021, 03:42:08 PM »
thanks for the feedback  ;D
someone here said she got the sequence right, i  really agreed with this. when i asked her about that few persons (not POI) the outcome hasnt pan out yet but the sequence of evens she really did nail it.
i really didnt have a straight opposite outcome happened to me so far, maybe i am lucky. everything is still in it's process now so i really cannot tell if she is accurate or not.
no timeframe is painful but whoever claimed they can provide timeframe, none of then is really that good.
so now i simply dont look for timeframe.

my opinion

I totally agree with this! She gets present extremely right for me. But then when she starts saying the 3 future cards is all sugar coating and that we’ll be together.

There was one reading that I asked for 2 guys
I ask for number one and she got present right but then she started saying that we’ll be together in union blah blah
I asked for second guy and same got  present correct and the type of relationship we were having but then she started saying in the future cards that we are going to be together and I was like wait a minute I’m going to be with the 2 of them ? Lol

But she gets present and situation right I just don’t trust future cards and also she’s good for wheel of the year

Offline wishes215

« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2021, 03:56:03 PM »
so I recently read with her and whoever said she gets the cards right, the sequence right is on point. she may or may not interpret those cards correctly though. I read with her 7/4 and within 10 days her cards started to play out. I think she gave me 9 future cards and I am on my 4th or 5th currently. this is happening as she said it would. one card she pulled out she said "he will tell you how much he values you" and I literally said BS, when pigs fly. this is a man I've known for years and he is sooooooooo tight lipped about everything, I couldnt have ever imagined him saying anything remotely like that. and low and behold, within 2 weeks of her chat it happened. he let it all out. I mean I was shocked to say the least.

One other reader who saw this happening was QofCups.

hope this helps.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2021, 03:38:16 AM »
I really hate the way she reads sometimes. For example, if I'm asking about a specific person, I don't wanna hear about how they're doing career wise if I did not ask. I also don't want 1000 future cards, because other than her first two future cards which are sometimes accurate the rest are bullshit. So it's literally such a waste of time/money. I would rather be able to ask my own questions throughout the reading. She is good sometimes but holy shit her reading style annoys me. All a way to make money I guess. Anybody else feel the same way?

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2023, 08:58:42 AM »
update? anyone has read w/ her recently?

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #357 on: July 06, 2023, 07:10:56 PM »
yes shes accurate on present

Offline wishes215

« Reply #358 on: July 19, 2023, 01:17:22 AM »
has anyone ever asked her how to hangle a situation and her suggestion worked?