Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 56631 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2020, 09:44:07 PM »
Thank you!
I think her monthly thing is more accurate than the per min sessions to be honest. She almost tells you the overall tones for the months. I know when she saw chaos for one month and disappointment that happened. She predicted a month of heavy details and juggling things at work... happened. I had an incredibly more than usual busy month.

When it comes to my specific POI questions she predicted that my poi was worried I would cheat on him with someone from work... the opposite happened. He started dating someone from his work. So yeah 50/50 with outcomes I guess

Offline artslove

« Reply #301 on: February 25, 2020, 02:12:10 AM »
I think I am going to read with her. I am new to Bitwine though... I’ve never used it.. does she come on at a specific time?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #302 on: March 09, 2020, 05:14:16 PM »
I think I am going to read with her. I am new to Bitwine though... I’ve never used it.. does she come on at a specific time?

I don’t think so.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2020, 02:01:44 AM »
I broke my 2 month psychic fast and read with LeeLoo and Miss Ann this week. But I feel completely in control and not in need of another one. Feel grounded and well. I realized “binging” only makes you feel worse and is not necessary! So happy I have overcame that detrimental time of my life and it truly is detrimental. When people say read with someone, then wait for results, that really is the best approach! For your emotional well being. It’s not great to anticipate and have anxiety over things completely out of our control. As the year progresses I’ve made a promise to remain in control and not relapse into a binging phase again, and to keep my emotions balanced. If anything yoga, meditation, journaling, reading, and reiki help a lot with alignment and tapping into a vibration that is not attached to fear or your outcome. When you feel peaceful inside, your actions will flow accordingly.

I still want to read with yona, cookie, micha, Kisha, and gaylenee (as I never have yet & will eventually) but am not rushed, and apart from that I have no desire to try again anyone else

Today I read with Miss Ann for a 2nd time and her prediction pretty perfectly aligned with her first read I had with her. I did a yearly wheel of fortune this time and her prediction pretty much exactly aligned with hillary80’s as well as my own deck of cards I use for tarot readings. Also she said something about my POI THAT IS 100% ACCURATE AND TRUE I WAS LIKE WOAH, something super off the wall that was just entirely random and crazy

Her prediction seems a bit similar to a lot of readers who I’ve read with
As well it makes sense because it speaks on the accuracy of the past I’ve experienced with POI and having to deal with the same issues.

Time will tell....

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2020, 04:26:56 PM »
Bee, how did you feel about Leeloo? I’m very curious about her.

I’m sad to say my wheel of fortune reading with Anne in 2020 is not at all going to plan lol very wrong, but we are also in the middle of a pandemic that has halted all life so TBD. Will report back if any comes to pass this year or even early into 2021.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2020, 06:13:30 PM »
Hi! How do you phrase the first question to Miss Ann when it is about z POI?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #306 on: April 17, 2020, 06:32:25 PM »
She’s really nice so you can phrase it any way, with miss Ann

And @spiritualbinger omg sorry to hear that 🤦🏽‍♀️ My situation isn’t looking promising either...
Leeloos prediction was contradictory . She seems good tho but just she made a prediction for me that I KNOW would not happen, unless the prediction she said wouldn’t happen, happens. So it didn’t make sense. But for contact prediction at least, she was spot on. Told me months ago POI wouldn’t contact until April 14-19 and he finally contacted April 16th, after 3 months of silence .

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #307 on: April 17, 2020, 06:44:47 PM »
From my experience the only psychics on bitwine that were actually talented were Miss Ann and  Mondez Durden. And I read with a lot of them. A lot of them were just lucky with how things turned out in one scenario but flat out wrong in other scenarios. There was no consistency which I chalked them up to be good guessers. Leeloo was so wrong regarding my situation it was crazy. Bitwine isn’t a good site just in my opinion.

Miss Ann is awesome in the present but she misinterprets her future cards and leans positive for outcomes when honestly the outcome is not positive at all. Her future cards were actually right tho just not in how she described.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #308 on: April 17, 2020, 06:53:59 PM »
@racquel43 I completely resonate with everything you just stated. I got the same vibe from Miss Ann, which is cool cause I’m sensitive so I can’t handle mean readers, and she’s definitely a very kind and ethical reader. But I could tell it seemed a bit too good to be true, like she said I’ll be in a happy relationship in May with my POI.. but he has serious commitment issues, and nothings changed in almost a year 1/2 lol... we were together 5 years before our demise... so I feel like intuitively I know that May prediction wouldn’t happen. And we probably just have better communication + more positive energy that month. Interpretation is huge when it comes to reading tarot. And I’ve been asking many people on the forum how leeloo was wrong for them, when they say she was wrong, and no one ever seems to clarify or go into detail. And being on the fence with her hasn’t contributed to my faith in my own situation, cause she gave me a very contradictory prediction. I’m very curious so would you mind explaining how she was wrong for you?

Also I agree about most bitwine readers being awful. Have you ever read with terry mitchel? And what was your experience?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:55:44 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #309 on: April 17, 2020, 10:13:00 PM »
@racquel43 I completely resonate with everything you just stated. I got the same vibe from Miss Ann, which is cool cause I’m sensitive so I can’t handle mean readers, and she’s definitely a very kind and ethical reader. But I could tell it seemed a bit too good to be true, like she said I’ll be in a happy relationship in May with my POI.. but he has serious commitment issues, and nothings changed in almost a year 1/2 lol... we were together 5 years before our demise... so I feel like intuitively I know that May prediction wouldn’t happen. And we probably just have better communication + more positive energy that month. Interpretation is huge when it comes to reading tarot. And I’ve been asking many people on the forum how leeloo was wrong for them, when they say she was wrong, and no one ever seems to clarify or go into detail. And being on the fence with her hasn’t contributed to my faith in my own situation, cause she gave me a very contradictory prediction. I’m very curious so would you mind explaining how she was wrong for you?

Also I agree about most bitwine readers being awful. Have you ever read with terry mitchel? And what was your experience?
I've read with Terry Mitchell a few times. One of his general predictions happened to a T last spring/summer. He said someone from my hs age yrs I'm 37 now would come back into my life unexpectedly that he had a crush on me but it would end badly & he didn't see it as a good union. Exactly what happened we reconnected. He was super nice, sweet, kind & caring at first then the guy started trying to manipulate me/rush things. Took me about 2 mths to completely end it with him because of how pushy & manipulative he was. It did end very badly & overall was definitely not a good reunion at all.
I believe miss Ann is alot like Yona where she sees accurate predictions sometimes however can't tell who they will happen with so she makes it to fit your current situation which may not even be the one she's talking about. Her predictions may happen down the line with someone else entirely.

Offline Amour

« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2020, 05:53:31 PM »
Miss Ann is very accurate, please go to her! I really like her and she is very friendly. My experience with her is jaw-dropping! I really like her!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2020, 06:28:12 PM »
Miss Ann is very accurate, please go to her! I really like her and she is very friendly. My experience with her is jaw-dropping! I really like her!

U definitely come off as fake .... relax some with all these post ... the people who been on this forum KNOW BETTER ...and are watching you over exaggerate yourself. Idk if you are a advisor or not but your post have no authenticity to them. Seems like you trying to draw in clients for different advisors THAT WE KNOW DONT HAVE A GOOD RECORD OF ACCURACY and it’s been done before. Please relax ...you are not being taken serious at all. That’s all I have to say cuz these post are annoying and repetitive

Offline sexyp

« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:02 PM »
Finally someone else sees through this BS. I have reported her to the admin for shilling. she was continuous before for the Korean psychic Park Jin and now she is promoting miss Ann. newbie with 39 posts and more than half are about these two Miss Ann and Park Jin. she bashes other readers and then brings up these two being way better in the same critique. I wonder why

U definitely come off as fake .... relax some with all these post ... the people who been on this forum KNOW BETTER ...and are watching you over exaggerate yourself. Idk if you are a advisor or not but your post have no authenticity to them. Seems like you trying to draw in clients for different advisors THAT WE KNOW DONT HAVE A GOOD RECORD OF ACCURACY and it’s been done before. Please relax ...you are not being taken serious at all. That’s all I have to say cuz these post are annoying and repetitive

Offline marciamia

« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2020, 07:12:45 PM »
Just an FYI, admin hasn’t logged on to the forum since April 10th.... so there’s that 😑

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »
Agree. And I hate myself for reading with Park Jin or whatever based on her recommendation. The lady typed low key just like Amour does lol so there’s that.