Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139058 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #300 on: April 17, 2020, 06:53:59 PM »
@racquel43 I completely resonate with everything you just stated. I got the same vibe from Miss Ann, which is cool cause I’m sensitive so I can’t handle mean readers, and she’s definitely a very kind and ethical reader. But I could tell it seemed a bit too good to be true, like she said I’ll be in a happy relationship in May with my POI.. but he has serious commitment issues, and nothings changed in almost a year 1/2 lol... we were together 5 years before our demise... so I feel like intuitively I know that May prediction wouldn’t happen. And we probably just have better communication + more positive energy that month. Interpretation is huge when it comes to reading tarot. And I’ve been asking many people on the forum how leeloo was wrong for them, when they say she was wrong, and no one ever seems to clarify or go into detail. And being on the fence with her hasn’t contributed to my faith in my own situation, cause she gave me a very contradictory prediction. I’m very curious so would you mind explaining how she was wrong for you?

Also I agree about most bitwine readers being awful. Have you ever read with terry mitchel? And what was your experience?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:55:44 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2020, 06:28:12 PM »
Miss Ann is very accurate, please go to her! I really like her and she is very friendly. My experience with her is jaw-dropping! I really like her!

U definitely come off as fake .... relax some with all these post ... the people who been on this forum KNOW BETTER ...and are watching you over exaggerate yourself. Idk if you are a advisor or not but your post have no authenticity to them. Seems like you trying to draw in clients for different advisors THAT WE KNOW DONT HAVE A GOOD RECORD OF ACCURACY and it’s been done before. Please relax ...you are not being taken serious at all. That’s all I have to say cuz these post are annoying and repetitive

Offline sexyp

« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2020, 06:32:02 PM »
Finally someone else sees through this BS. I have reported her to the admin for shilling. she was continuous before for the Korean psychic Park Jin and now she is promoting miss Ann. newbie with 39 posts and more than half are about these two Miss Ann and Park Jin. she bashes other readers and then brings up these two being way better in the same critique. I wonder why

Miss Ann is very accurate, please go to her! I really like her and she is very friendly. My experience with her is jaw-dropping! I really like her!

U definitely come off as fake .... relax some with all these post ... the people who been on this forum KNOW BETTER ...and are watching you over exaggerate yourself. Idk if you are a advisor or not but your post have no authenticity to them. Seems like you trying to draw in clients for different advisors THAT WE KNOW DONT HAVE A GOOD RECORD OF ACCURACY and it’s been done before. Please relax ...you are not being taken serious at all. That’s all I have to say cuz these post are annoying and repetitive

Offline marciamia

« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2020, 07:12:45 PM »
Just an FYI, admin hasn’t logged on to the forum since April 10th.... so there’s that 😑

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2020, 05:27:58 PM »
Agree. And I hate myself for reading with Park Jin or whatever based on her recommendation. The lady typed low key just like Amour does lol so there’s that.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2020, 05:46:49 PM »
I've read with Ann a couple of times now and she maybe got 1-2 future cards right and thats it. final outcome was wrong as well.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2020, 06:09:35 PM »
I've read with Ann a couple of times now and she maybe got 1-2 future cards right and thats it. final outcome was wrong as well.

Does she tell everyone poi will come back?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2020, 11:21:21 PM »
All of Miss Ann's readings end with like "The Star" or "Wheel of Fortune" or whatever uber positive card.

She's much better at the General Wheel of the Year reading and THAT'S IT!

Oh yes this is so true, I don’t know why I keep going back to her

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2020, 11:33:27 PM »
I read with her twice and one was eight of swords and one eight of pentacle. Not a fairytale the way she described it

pfizer

« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2020, 04:49:48 AM »
i dont think she was promoting miss ann; i think she just wanted to show ppl here (as more and more get alert about her obsession lol) that she was not just focusing at promoting that 'korean' psychic.

i tried both, that korean one i couldnt get anything substantial and i am not sure if she is real. miss ann at least she hit the current really well and also she describe the situation and that POI to a T. future prediction i would say 70%

Finally someone else sees through this BS. I have reported her to the admi
n for shilling. she was continuous before for the Korean psychic Park Jin and now she is promoting miss Ann. newbie with 39 posts and more than half are about these two Miss Ann and Park Jin. she bashes other readers and then brings up these two being way better in the same critique. I wonder why

Offline bee.23

« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2020, 12:49:56 AM »
Ok so miss Ann’s prediction of my “10 of cups” May and happiness in all aspects of life this month and in a committed relationship is WRONG lol

Sigh. It’s actually been a rough month for me, in all regards, finances, weight loss, romance, emotions, mental.

And POI resurfaced with very positive and loving communication but - bits and pieces energy - nothing substantial at all, in fact he’s still dealing with his ex, and this has caused nothing but frustration and anxiety

So welp lol

This was the 1st month on her wheel of the year fortune

Time to read with Kisha... she gonna give me the real deal and im gonna let out a good cry and carry on lmaoooooo
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 12:52:04 AM by bee.23 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #311 on: May 16, 2020, 01:19:49 AM »
Ok so miss Ann’s prediction of my “10 of cups” May and happiness in all aspects of life this month and in a committed relationship is WRONG lol

Sigh. It’s actually been a rough month for me, in all regards, finances, weight loss, romance, emotions, mental.

And POI resurfaced with very positive and loving communication but - bits and pieces energy - nothing substantial at all, in fact he’s still dealing with his ex, and this has caused nothing but frustration and anxiety

So welp lol

Time to read with Kisha... she gonna give me the real deal and im gonna let out a good cry and carry on lmaoooooo

Honestly, letting out a good cry helps.  For me at least 😁

Offline massine

« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2020, 07:16:26 PM »

So welp lol

Any updates on Miss Ann and her predictions?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #313 on: June 10, 2020, 04:25:01 AM »

So welp lol

Any updates on Miss Ann and her predictions?

Predictions are 50/50 for me right now, I feel she’s worth a shot but wouldn’t trust it whole heartedly. I’ll continue to update. Just she was sort of wrong and right for me so far

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #314 on: June 24, 2020, 03:29:46 PM »
Read with her for a specific POI and also the wheel of fortune predictions. The past 2 months of her predictions were right- like being offered a job and seeking for new opportunities on May and a sense of having too much fun with friends on June. Rest we'll have to see. For my POI she nailed his current energy, what he's thinking atm (mostly focuses on work) and how he views relationships (he'll just find a way until something happens, like a relationship is a sentient thing. He'll drift until the time is right). She also provided some future cards of me and POI ending in a relationship but with no timelines.. but still a couple of months- we'll have to see how this will go.

anything