Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139019 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2017, 05:20:59 PM »
has anyone gotten her yearly forecasts?

I didn't know she was providing this. I always read with her with a specific question

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2017, 06:06:00 PM »
Nor did I.

I may have to eat my words about her as one of her predictions seemed to come to pass. I usually called about two exes (one in particular as I felt the other one was doomed and I’d never hear from him again). Anyway, I hadn’t spoken to doomed ex in over two years. She said we’d become immediate friends really soon, it’d be tough dealing with him, but we’d wind up back together. Well, after not speaking for over two years, literally 24hrs after I communicated with her, ex and I are on extremely friendly terms. I couldn’t believe it.

I need to update on all of the psychics I’ve read with this year.

Wow!  Amazing :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2017, 06:10:27 PM »
Omg that's crazy.i read with her a few days ago. The future cards she pulled were about me and an ex starting seeing each other again and ending up in a relationship. I doubt it, but we'll see. I know that we will meet up after the holidays cos he told me, but I had always thought that this guy doesn't want a relationship. So I'll let you guys know...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2017, 06:21:06 PM »
hope it happens, Love-33...don't read with Miss Ann too often though, I feel once maybe every other month is enough.  she gives enough info in the readings that you don't need to return to her constantly, she pretty much tells you how things will play out.  I've read with her too often in the past, and I found she would just say the same things, or pull similar cards.  Occasionally, she would get an additional piece of info but nothing too different from the original reading to justify spending the extra money.  Unless it's on an entirely different topic, of course.

JMO, of course, you're free to do what you want :)

Offline Love-33

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2017, 06:25:31 PM »
Of course! :)
I did read with her early December and that's when she told me initially that he would change his mind about something.... I didn't believe her at all and then it happened so I read with her a few days ago to update her and let her know. From there, she predicted that rekindling with him. Just need to wait and see now

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2017, 06:26:30 PM »
Of course! :)
I did read with her early December and that's when she told me initially that he would change his mind about something.... I didn't believe her at all and then it happened so I read with her a few days ago to update her and let her know. From there, she predicted that rekindling with him. Just need to wait and see now

Good luck!!  8) :D :D :D ;D

Offline Love-33

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2017, 06:28:47 PM »
THanks! But the funny thing is, the more time goes by, the less I care about him. I mean, lets'see if he really does contact me for that meet up. If he doesnt, I don't think I would. I like the chase but don't like to be the one to chase  :P

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »
I totally, totally hear you!  Time has a way of making you go eh whatever...I get bored of obsessing over the same thing LOL

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 06:33:51 PM »
I have never used anyone on Bitwine (was not even familiar with the venue until I started reading here), but I had a reading with her a couple days ago and liked her energy a lot. Straight shooter, I appreciate honesty. She was kind, too.

She picked up two really specific pieces of information about someone I was inquiring about that most psychics, even the ones that hit on some things accurately, miss. So now I'm really curious for everyone's experiences.

In your experience what is the timing usually on her future cards, in other words, how far into the future do these typically go? She could only tell me "months." But I'm interested in real world experiences.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2017, 06:41:32 PM »
I only started reading with her in like June of this year, so I can't speak of final outcomes but as far as first future cards (which was like within a month or two), she has been on point....She's gifted for sure.  I'm glad she tells people she doesn't do timing, instead of BSing though LOL

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2017, 07:06:42 PM »
has anyone gotten her yearly forecasts?

I didn't know she was providing this. I always read with her with a specific question

seems the yearly forecast is something new she is offering, I never saw that before on her page. 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2018, 06:11:16 AM »
Finally I had a chance to read with her
She is great of my reading
She is quite accurate on current situations with no info from me
She predicts something however there’s no timeline since she mentioned she is not good at timeframe

Anyone knows usually how far she can read? A year? Or few months

Offline Love-33

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 04:37:38 PM »
Finally I had a chance to read with her
She is great of my reading
She is quite accurate on current situations with no info from me
She predicts something however there’s no timeline since she mentioned she is not good at timeframe

Anyone knows usually how far she can read? A year? Or few months

It varies it's never the same...

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 01:12:10 AM »
So, she seemed overly positive for me and provided details on cards she pulled but... seemed overly positive. I've had a ton of experience getting readings and perhaps things will develop as she sees - but does anyone care to PM some details or? Anyone else have any feedback? I thought she was nice and quick and answered questions quickly. Thanks, guys.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM »
So, she seemed overly positive for me and provided details on cards she pulled but... seemed overly positive. I've had a ton of experience getting readings and perhaps things will develop as she sees - but does anyone care to PM some details or? Anyone else have any feedback? I thought she was nice and quick and answered questions quickly. Thanks, guys.

Please update us! :)
For me she has been accurate but I'm still waiting for the major things to pan out...