Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139078 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2018, 03:50:03 PM »
I'm not sure if she is clairvoyant in addition to reading tarot because once she told me poi and I look like we are doing something really fun outdoors, I didn't think too much about it bc i thought she only reads cards, but a few days later we went swimming in an outdoor pool.. I was impressed with her.
she reads cards well but might be a little too optimistic sometimes, her readings made much more sense to me once i started learning to read basic meanings of cards, so you can interpret for yourself according to the situation and her insights.

I always got the impression she was just a tarot reader, no other skills, being that she seems to just go off what the cards tell her.

She was wrong on overall outcome for me, but she got small things right along the way...last reading I had with her was last year, and even though timing isn't clear with her, I think it's safe to say she was definitely wrong with outcome since I haven't spoken to that guy in many months.

Offline whskers

« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2018, 02:50:27 AM »
I think miss ann is fantastic at present. Eg. If you are not speaking with poi, poi’s personality, poi moved away, but I heard several feedbacks that she misinterprets future card.  Although miss Ann was correct with her big prediction on me.

josh34

« Reply #182 on: December 11, 2018, 03:02:46 AM »
I think miss ann is fantastic at present. Eg. If you are not speaking with poi, poi’s personality, poi moved away, but I heard several feedbacks that she misinterprets future card.  Although miss Ann was correct with her big prediction on me.

I haven't read with her yet, but I want to. I'd argue that (at least based upon her reviews, and from what I've read on here and other places) she's fantastic and great at predictions, however, sometimes, she can be wrong, mix energies up, etc., just as with any other reader. I think the people who have predictions not happen, or happen to the wrong person are in the minority. Now that percentage, I don't know. But while I wouldn't assume it's unnaturally low, I'm sure she's usually quite accurate as far as predictions go. I've read she can misinterpret, or get things wrong. But I've read, more-so, that she gets things correct, as opposed to the former. I'm still debating on whether or not to read with her. But at the same time, deep down, I know I really want to.

Offline Jellybean

« Reply #183 on: December 11, 2018, 03:26:25 AM »
@josh34 no need to be defensive. i was just sharing my experience.

josh34

« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2018, 03:59:55 AM »
@josh34 no need to be defensive. i was just sharing my experience.

What? Im not being defensive. But I can understand that text can be interpreted in an off manner via simple text. But no.  Didnt mean to come across defensive. I don't see the need to ever come across as such. I find it rather childish to be defensive. Wishing you the best!

Offline whskers

« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2018, 04:03:05 AM »
@jellybean - miss ann asks me questions too but I think it’s to corroborate what she’s seeing if she is connecting. E.g. my poi moved, Miss Ann asked, did he just relocate? But most of her questions was accurate based on the present.

Offline cake101

« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2018, 11:43:28 PM »
I read with Miss Ann today and thought I would share my experience and will update as things unfold. So I asked her about an ex of mine who broke up with me 3 months ago. This last month we have been in contact (mainly because he owes money) and I seen him twice. The first time I seen him he was happy to see me and expressed wanting to hear more from me and getting together for drinks. I saw him again 2 weeks later for drinks and stayed the night. At the time he told me he was seeing no one but dating and even told me how weird the girls he saw were compared to me.. Well I found out he was actually seeing a girl steady (although he argues he’s technically not seeing because they aren’t together, but they spend a lot of time together, like 4 days a week time. So I asked Miss Ann about this.

Her initial thing about the present was that he was holding on to me yet pushing me away. He is going through some emotional rebuilding and wasn’t really happy with where he was relationship wise and was even considering giving up on relationships for a while. Seems true from what he’s told me and what I’ve been seeing. For future she said that he was going to stick with this girl a little longer, she gave 3 months tops before ending it with her due to them not being comaptible. Through this time we are suppose to feel like a gift to each other and have a sense of working together. Although the path won’t be easy for us. We will have some initial disagreements to get through and a period where i’ll Feel like i’m walking on eggshells. Then things will seem to fall into place and i’ll Get what I wished for with him and he’ll make me the centre of his universe is the gist of it. She didn’t see him and the new girls current relationship progressing and that when he leaves her he’ll want time alone for awhile which I need to be prepared for.

Sorry for the long winded post but that’s my reading and i’ll Update you guys in what happens. Despite the situation I feel they are more serious then what he let on to me and could see them maybe getting official soon. But Miss Ann gave me a fairly good outcome. Hopefully she didn my mix up mine and this girls energies and what she predicted unfolds.

cake101....where are you? We need to hear an update about this one, hun!

Hey, so for an update! Well I must say Miss Ann's reading and predications seems to be lining up so far! He was with the girl a bit longer and it was about 3 months. From my creeping social media skills looked like they became official mid July and broke up before October. So I give her credit there. Since my post in July I didn't end up hearing back from him and it was 5 months of no contact. Every reader I spoke to was like ohh he'll contact you, just wait, don't contact him. Well I took it into my own hands and contacted him and now we seem to be on friend terms. He's still friends with this girl he dated but doesn't seem interested in her as a life partner. I actually ended up walking back into his life during a pretty difficult time for him. So as far as him seeing me as a gift to him, my timing couldn't have been better. So another one for Miss Ann I think. So here I am working with him and helping through this life rut of his. Another thing she said.
We haven't really run into any disagreements yet but we have had talks regarding us and what happened and the potential of something happening again. Miss Ann said it was a sense of us arguing the finer points in life, so maybe this is what she was referring to? Right now we are just friends and I know he is hanging around some other ladies right now to, nothing serious at this point so the path seems hard for me because I need to accept this and I certainly feel like maybe I'm walking on eggshells right now in the sense of not crossing the line with my emotions right now and not getting overly jealous and crazy when these other girls come up in conversation lol.
I think in the past little bit he is starting to mature more emotionally and I know he really isn't too happy with where his life is right now and wants to turn things around regarding his scenario. He did tell me on two separate occasions not really looking to date or have a relationship right now (he said he saw himself being single for the next year) and just wanted to focus and work on himself.

So overall looking at Miss Ann's thing for me I'd say things seem on track and surprisingly I have been on this path she laid out. Yay she didn't confuse my energy with the other girl! lol. Time will tell if we progress to me getting what I always wanted with him and if it does I'll be sure to let you know!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2018, 02:18:12 PM »
I got the “walking on eggshells” bit and “in the end it’s not gonna be for nothing” bit too:)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2018, 04:00:16 PM »
I wanted to update..I actually tried Miss Ann again after an old POI that I used to read with her about resurfaced.  I have to say, I don't think she's a fraud or anything, but I think she asks too many questions and can't really make sense sometimes of what her cards are saying.  She saw that we were out of touch for a  while but after that it was all conjecture. 

I looked at an old reading of hers and she did predict a separation and then us kind of skipping off into the sunset together (so not happening lol)..but now it's more or less going to be a struggle and a lost cause.

I think she is very limited in what she can see, and she goes off of what you tell her.  After I mentioned we were out of touch for a long while, the reading took an extreme negative turn. 

So that's my two cents.  LOL.   She's very inconsistent and limited in what she sees.

Offline whskers

« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2018, 10:14:47 PM »
@sawthelight

I see where you are coming from about the “limited” but not a fraud.  In my experience she has been really great with the present. But yes she does ask validation. For example for me:

Miss Ann: Does he live with his parents? Because I see him very secured with home and financial and he wants to shared it with someone
Me: he doesn’t live with his parents but the parents are loaded and he’s the only son.

Another time:

Miss Ann: does he travel for work? I see him traveling for work or relocating.
Me: he doesn’t travel for work but he moved back to Europe where he is authorized to work.

And yeah at times her outcomes sound honeymoon-ish. Although, the honeymoon-ish big picture happened for me for one ex poi.

Paulina93

« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2018, 08:23:53 PM »
Any updates on her? How is she with short term outcomes or contact predictions?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #191 on: January 04, 2019, 10:20:27 AM »
Does she have a private site or ?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2019, 05:14:04 PM »
Does she have a private site or ?

Not that I know of.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2019, 12:54:01 PM »
Finally got in touch with Miss Ann. I think she is really the last that I really wanted to try. As you all know she doesn’t do timing but she told me that she saw me and my POI having the Judgement card come up as the first future card so that there would definitely be contact and we would have things to talk about and work through and resolve. She saw two of swords and explained that it meant we would have to work out some things and look over little things to see the bigger picture but that if we did she got the lovers card and six of wands, that things would reconcile positively. That I would be very happy with the way things went.

She said in the present right now that my POI (and I maybe the way she worded it?) would date other people and that he’s trying very hard to get over me but keeps thinking about me and trying to be strong in not reaching out to me.

This is actually exactly similar to both what Queen of Cups told me at least twice a while ago (her term was self control. He keeps trying to have self control in not contacting me). And Cookie telling me just recently that he is continuing to think about me all the time. Shelly’s reading was also similar but more specific.

So I’m hoping Miss Ann is right at least about the part where we do reconnect and can have an opportunity to talk and see if we can work things out. Seems like after that contact all the readers (even Leanne at least said we would eventually connect for “closure”) - seems like after the supposed reconnection at some point, the readers have different outcomes from me being with someone else or me having a choice or us ending up together.

And that makes sense to me.... don’t know who will be right and my mantra has been over and over not to have any attachment to expectations or outcomes.

But it was nice to have such a detailed reading with Miss Ann in such a short chat. Sounds like she has mixed reviews a bit but overall positive in terms of overall predictions - and it’s good to see that others have read with her where she has given negative outcomes also so I don’t think she’s a fairy tale reader.

Offline whskers

« Reply #194 on: February 03, 2019, 04:28:30 PM »
Last miss Ann predicted my ex poi will contact me and it sounds too good to be true. But he did contact me again. I don’t think she’s a fairy tale reader.

anything