Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139044 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 07:25:21 PM »
I’m just curious does she tell everyone that things will turn around positively?  Because that’s alarming if so

Definitely'not. On another post some people said that she predicted that the guy wouldn't be long term and she was correct

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 07:27:02 PM »
That might have been me lol but it seems for the most part..she tells most it will work out.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 07:31:00 PM »
That might have been me lol but it seems for the most part..she tells most it will work out.

Can't remember who it was lol sorry... maybe it was you! But she is so accurate so maybe if she says it will turn positively its cos it's accurate? In my case, I couldn't believe it when she said the guy will eventually change his mind. I didn't believe it at all. And then things happened exactly as she said, out of the blue lol

Offline Love-33

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 07:34:38 PM »
I did a search and the person was YellowLove, not you sawthelight. So don't worry she doesn't always give positive outcomes

Offline Love-33

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »
Sometimes she is talking about some other thing in your reading, but it is good that she tells you the cards so you can know what exactly she is speaking of. I do think you must
have some type of understanding of the cards to get the most out of her. However, she has been quite accurate at seeing things to come and provided insight into the present. She even described a particular woman that would hassle me at work and why, like a year before it happened. IMO shes very good at balancing big picture information with little picture information.

How do you guys phrase your questions with her? I asked her about a particular event she said a ton of negative things but said I would receive overall good news. There is no way for that to happen if the negative stuff come true. It’s confusing as hell, it’s like I can’t say if she was wrong or right.

She did the same to me I thought there is no way it will happen and it did!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 09:40:40 PM »
Welcome back

Offline Love-33

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2017, 10:23:55 PM »
Welcome back

how bizarre. She'd type like two-three lines, then hit me with a "wb". I'd input, she'd type more lines, then again, "wb". She had to have said it about 6 times in our chat. It threw me off. Huh.

She's very nice though, but I don't think we connected well either way. Her response (or perhaps her interpretation of the cards) wasn't in line with my two questions.

That's so weird, she never did this in our chats. She usually says it just once after me adding my money and being back on the chat from the PayPal page

Offline marciamia

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2017, 10:47:56 PM »
^^same with me..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2017, 11:06:08 PM »
Me too lol. Only when I added money

Offline Love-33

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2017, 03:05:03 PM »
How odd lol
I went back to my transcript to count. She actually said it 7, not 6, times.

I really wanted to get on Bitwine (had never used it before) to try Rachel Marie. I can never seem to catch her and I saw some posts on here about Miss Ann, so I figured I'd give it a go :)

There must have been a glitch or something and she thought you kept adding money and coming back 😂 Lol anyway...

My last reading with her was a few days ago and I will let you guys know if her near future predictions do happen again or not

Offline kumamon

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2017, 09:05:30 PM »
When she usually get on?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2017, 02:50:45 PM »
something she mentioned to me a few weeks back seems to be happening now, even though I didn't see it coming.  lol

Offline Love-33

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
something she mentioned to me a few weeks back seems to be happening now, even though I didn't see it coming.  lol

Do you remember if this was in the first future card?
I'm just trying to analyse approximately how "close" are those near future cards

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 03:41:06 PM »
yes it was close to one of the first future cards, and at the time, I was like huh?  not a great turn of events but not bad either, just funny how she saw it...but she tends to be right with how things play out most of the time, so I'm not really surprised. 

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 04:50:31 PM »
has anyone gotten her yearly forecasts?

anything