Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 140432 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2018, 02:04:52 PM »
To be honest, I feel she tells everyone that they’re going to end up with the person they’re asking about. She can get little details right, but as far as outcome, I can tell you she told me I was going to be with someone but that didn’t happen, sooo yeah

Same unfortunately. I really trusted her readings too, but looking back she only got small things right.

candiednut

« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2018, 02:49:40 PM »
what she predicted with me and an ex POI happened word for word for him and another girl lol. I even asked her "are you sure this is him and me?" and she said "I THINK so"

Offline eilson

« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2018, 02:55:26 PM »
Miss Ann was totally wrong for me. She said I would work things out with my POI and that I would even meet his family. None of that proved to be true.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2018, 04:20:20 PM »
She actually did not give me a fairy tale outcome.  Though her Wheel of the Year reading implied differently.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2018, 04:40:07 PM »
She actually did not give me a fairy tale outcome.  Though her Wheel of the Year reading implied differently.

That’s another problem with her. She switches outcomes on people. She’s way too inconsistent.

Offline cake101

« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2018, 08:09:54 PM »
That’s discouraging to hear :( wish I could have read those before falling off my wagon and getting a reading lol. I guess this is where we have to all smarten up and let go and move on and stop looking for answers in psychics. Is there anyone who tells it more like it is in terms of someone’s intentions with you and possible outcomes? Instead of always giving a positive outcome. Anyone best at actually reading the other person and not just working off our desires?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »
That’s discouraging to hear :( wish I could have read those before falling off my wagon and getting a reading lol. I guess this is where we have to all smarten up and let go and move on and stop looking for answers in psychics. Is there anyone who tells it more like it is in terms of someone’s intentions with you and possible outcomes? Instead of always giving a positive outcome. Anyone best at actually reading the other person and not just working off our desires?

Magicsong (or Delaney on Purple Ocean). 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2018, 06:32:03 PM »

Noooo please don’t dont magicsong !!!! She’s been soooo wrong for me !!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #143 on: July 06, 2018, 06:33:11 PM »

Noooo please don’t dont magicsong !!!! She’s been soooo wrong for me !!

you don't seem to have much luck with any psychic though, some people are just hard to read...she was right for me about a guy not working out and that he wouldn't change.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #144 on: July 06, 2018, 07:05:25 PM »
Magicsong was also wrong for me. When i told her in a nice way she exposed my readings in the bitwine forum. Which only proved her to be more wrong and unethical.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #145 on: July 06, 2018, 07:17:57 PM »
well as we all know (lol) no psychic is 100%, however, that person asked about a reader who doesn't sugarcoat outcomes, and IMO, Magicsong doesn't at all.  if you read through her FB, you can tell.  BUT that doesn't mean she's always right either.  None of them are always right, we are lucky if they are 50% right lol.

I just remember asking Magicsong last year if my POI would change if I did xyz, and she was like no, he won't change, he's too set in his ways, and she was 100% right.  Also that the relationship wouldn't progress.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #146 on: July 06, 2018, 07:40:41 PM »
It wasnt about her being wrong. I didnt like her ethics or her disrespect after i spent money with her. This showed me her character so i would never read with her again. She also gave me a negative outcome similar in that same wording to me and a friend of mine so it made me think she tells everyone the same sht. On top of that the reading was false and the outcome turned out to be positive. So maybe her reading was a lucky guess. She also spends time on forum to get info about ppls life so when she reads for them she fakes like shes accurate. Certain ppl have no value of customers or ethics and i wont spend my money with them.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »
It wasnt about her being wrong. I didnt like her ethics or her disrespect after i spent money with her. This showed me her character so i would never read with her again. She also gave me a negative outcome similar in that same wording to me and a friend of mine so it made me think she tells everyone the same sht. On top of that the reading was false and the outcome turned out to be positive. So maybe her reading was a lucky guess. She also spends time on forum to get info about ppls life so when she reads for them she fakes like shes accurate. Certain ppl have no value of customers or ethics and i wont spend my money with them.

I agree Magicsong is gifted, but not gifted enough and her ethics are poor.

I know her from years back. She used to promote a diet, Kimkins, which was a total fraud. I think they were sued eventually and the owner had to pay restitution. Not about her psychic gifts, but she was willingly misleading people for gain.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2018, 08:01:42 PM »
Yes thats the part of my issue i have with her. Any one who reads u has to have a level of ethics. These are ppl u trust with ur personal life. For her to try to expose my chat just because i gave a review was ridiculous and childish. She was trying to promote that im a liar n lure new clients to try her out. Even the best psychics are wrong sometimes so it was extreme to me to go to a public forum to talk about me to other psychics on the thread. It was deleted by bitwine and she was forced to refund me after i reported the disrespect but i was over it. I will always be honest in my reviews...not mean or nasty but simply honest in saying this prediction passed or not. So many times we look on pages of psychics who have reviews of nonsense like "reader was nice" or "thanks so much" ...no details of whether the person is legit or not. I try to be as helpful as i can to a fellow client

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2018, 08:15:50 PM »

Actually I read with her about a new Poi and she gave me a positive outcome, so I was shocked lol.

Are you still with the guy she was wrong about?

anything