Author Topic: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader  (Read 139071 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Miss Ann - bitwine tarot reader
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2018, 03:31:52 PM »
She got an extremely major prediction right for me, one of just a few who even saw it coming. Her interpretation of how it would ultimately happen was slightly off, but not much, and when it happened it was obvious to me that was what she was talking about.

Of course she may not work for everyone and her other predictions for me are pending, but may take some time.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:34:50 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2018, 05:06:03 PM »
I had a reading with her last night. I really liked her. She was spot on with telling me how I was feeling about my POI. The first card she pulled said that I was trying to decide if I should stay or hold on to my POI. Which is exactly why I reached out to her. I gave no details, just that I wanted to see where things are currently and where they are headed. She was right about the present and my POI, and her predictions seemed believable, not a fairy tale, but a positive outcome. Since she has no sense of time, I honestly cant say when to expect things to improve but if the predictions do start happening I'll be sure to update.  Fingers crossed. I read with spiritmessages on bitwine right before her reading, (I'm not in a great place in my relationship and I've been reading way more than I should) and her outcome was not good, and the opposite of Miss Ann. So I guess we'll see. I'll keep you posted. I'm really hoping she is the last reading I have for a long while. I'm exhausted with all of this.
Spirit messages ended up being right in this situation, now that everything has played out.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2018, 06:01:01 PM »
I get the impression she cant read very far out. Her wheel of the year was accurate for about 3 months.  She gave me a good prediction at that time and last week flip flopped on it

yea that's why i won't use her anymore.  She seems to do this a lot.  I saw this FB on her page:

I am sorry for this review. She is wonderful person. But because I rely on these reviews a lot that’s why I have to be honest. In December she told me and the person would hold a future but it will be slow and will take time but it will be there, and was very specific about details like it will be in sky and you two will have your walls up. I patiently waited and trusted her then. Then today I came for my second read, but things had completely changed in a bad way he is happy without me (from being emotionally crashed in December). She might be right, he might have moved on. But my dear why in December you read for so far when you know you are not sure things will change. Please don’t give false hopes until you are certain. I guess she reads present well but if you are here for something for future then I won’t rely on information given because things always changes.

and another:

I won't be returning. Been reading with her since September and she made me believe something that's never going to happen. Her predictions never came to pass and yesterday I got a different reading from 3 weeks ago. Three weeks ago things are due to happen soon and yesterday I was told that there is a wait or whatever that I was on the back burner. I don't trust those readings anymore and it's best if I move on for good because all that was simply a fairy tale. Truth is in front of me.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
I think she read the situation very well in the present but i don't know about future ahead as it's my first time reading with her.
But still better than other psychics telling me not even close to prediction but it is called guideline and i caught immediately and i even told her the true so she said she will top up money for me
and changed her sentence to be like prediction.  So I think i am okay with Miss Ann in bitwine.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2018, 04:14:50 AM »
so I know she sometimes mixes energies and her  predictions haven't worked out for everyone but I was wondering about the sequence of her future cards.i think she read about 15 cards 5 for the present and 10 for the future. so my question is about the future cards, is it supposed to happen the way she reads them or are they all out of order? TIA

Offline Kate

« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2018, 06:01:46 AM »
so I know she sometimes mixes energies and her  predictions haven't worked out for everyone but I was wondering about the sequence of her future cards.i think she read about 15 cards 5 for the present and 10 for the future. so my question is about the future cards, is it supposed to happen the way she reads them or are they all out of order? TIA

She has always worked for me.. So far, all her events have tracked as seen - although some are yet to come.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2018, 04:43:29 AM »
thats wonderful! so tell me how her future cards play out? are they in any sequence or they can happen anytime in the future? also, I know she doesn't do timelines but how soon after the reading did they start unfolding? thanks

She has always worked for me.. So far, all her events have tracked as seen - although some are yet to come.

Offline Kate

« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2018, 12:22:03 PM »
thats wonderful! so tell me how her future cards play out? are they in any sequence or they can happen anytime in the future? also, I know she doesn't do timelines but how soon after the reading did they start unfolding? thanks

For me they started playing out around 2 weeks out from her reading - they go in order.. so they should track as she reads them...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
I first read with her a year ago this month about a guy she saw a future with but I'm still not with him, so....

She has gotten some small stuff along the way but overall outcome, no.  It could be years down the line but at that point, who cares anymore lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2018, 10:30:49 PM »
I have a very difficult time getting ahold of this reader

Is she available off Bitwine?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2018, 05:09:53 AM »
set up an alert. last night I saw her online  at 11:30 pm CST so she doesnt have a fix time.

I have a very difficult time getting ahold of this reader

Is she available off Bitwine?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2018, 05:11:16 AM »
ok thanks, I can see most of it already playing out but I still have a lot of future cards still left so Time will tell.

For me they started playing out around 2 weeks out from her reading - they go in order.. so they should track as she reads them...

Offline cake101

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2018, 05:23:29 AM »
I read with Miss Ann today and thought I would share my experience and will update as things unfold. So I asked her about an ex of mine who broke up with me 3 months ago. This last month we have been in contact (mainly because he owes money) and I seen him twice. The first time I seen him he was happy to see me and expressed wanting to hear more from me and getting together for drinks. I saw him again 2 weeks later for drinks and stayed the night. At the time he told me he was seeing no one but dating and even told me how weird the girls he saw were compared to me.. Well I found out he was actually seeing a girl steady (although he argues he’s technically not seeing because they aren’t together, but they spend a lot of time together, like 4 days a week time. So I asked Miss Ann about this.

Her initial thing about the present was that he was holding on to me yet pushing me away. He is going through some emotional rebuilding and wasn’t really happy with where he was relationship wise and was even considering giving up on relationships for a while. Seems true from what he’s told me and what I’ve been seeing. For future she said that he was going to stick with this girl a little longer, she gave 3 months tops before ending it with her due to them not being comaptible. Through this time we are suppose to feel like a gift to each other and have a sense of working together. Although the path won’t be easy for us. We will have some initial disagreements to get through and a period where i’ll Feel like i’m walking on eggshells. Then things will seem to fall into place and i’ll Get what I wished for with him and he’ll make me the centre of his universe is the gist of it. She didn’t see him and the new girls current relationship progressing and that when he leaves her he’ll want time alone for awhile which I need to be prepared for.

Sorry for the long winded post but that’s my reading and i’ll Update you guys in what happens. Despite the situation I feel they are more serious then what he let on to me and could see them maybe getting official soon. But Miss Ann gave me a fairly good outcome. Hopefully she didn my mix up mine and this girls energies and what she predicted unfolds.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:50 AM »
Miss ann tells everyone their ex will come back. And i feel she fairy tales outcomes but she may pick up on details or mix energies. I stopped reading wit her long time ago for this reason.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2018, 01:52:18 PM »
To be honest, I feel she tells everyone that they’re going to end up with the person they’re asking about. She can get little details right, but as far as outcome, I can tell you she told me I was going to be with someone but that didn’t happen, sooo yeah

anything