Author Topic: Matt Allen  (Read 6213 times)

Offline Love-33

Matt Allen
« on: December 14, 2017, 07:16:12 PM »
He is on both keen and bitwine. Anyone read with him? I'm tempted to try him but I'm unsure

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Matt Allen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:21:48 PM »
Read with him a while ago on bitwine. Totally off on the situation and told him so. Got a refund

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 07:47:55 PM »
Read with him a while ago on bitwine. Totally off on the situation and told him so. Got a refund

same

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »
Thanks! I won't read with him lol. His reviews on bitwine are awesome though

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 07:33:22 PM »
I have to disagree - I read with him a few times earlier in the year.  He was very accurate as an empath. He picked up very well. However, he was not able to see how things unfolded.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 07:40:43 PM »
I have to disagree - I read with him a few times earlier in the year.  He was very accurate as an empath. He picked up very well. However, he was not able to see how things unfolded.

Good God I finally agree with someone on here. I need to buy a lotto ticket.

He worked for you?  I tried and no connection at all...he does have great FB.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 09:34:48 PM »
OK well I tried him out without having high expectations. The thing is I have no way to tell if the descriptions of feelings are correct for now. He told me he can only see two to three months ahead, so only up to February/march from now, he said he isn't sure how things will play out because his visions are not very clear and ready (things can change). So basically for me this reading was not very helpful lol. I'll stick to Miss Ann and Lily Oak

Offline Kate

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 03:00:00 PM »

Good God I finally agree with someone on here. I need to buy a lotto ticket.

He worked for you?  I tried and no connection at all...he does have great FB.

It was an empath question and he picked up something uncanny. That was most of the reading. The prediction didn't happen but in fairness I walked away before the timeline. But shouldn't he have seen that?  ;D

As an empath I found him v good.  He was very accurate. However, I always made sure I was prepared before calling him.. meditating etc. He made a comment about this.. saying how important it was - as it's sometimes easy as a reader to read the emotions of the caller rather than the person they are calling about..(or mix energies up) But for predictions, I only only use Cookie..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 11:22:47 PM »
OK well I tried him out without having high expectations. The thing is I have no way to tell if the descriptions of feelings are correct for now. He told me he can only see two to three months ahead, so only up to February/march from now, he said he isn't sure how things will play out because his visions are not very clear and ready (things can change). So basically for me this reading was not very helpful lol. I'll stick to Miss Ann and Lily Oak

Yea he sucks. I think he puts his own opinions in and confuses his visions. I had a reading with him and I could tell he couldn’t make sense of what he was getting...then another reader nailed it

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2021, 03:29:46 AM »
Bumping.. anybody else ?

Offline Jeni

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 07:31:06 AM »
I read with him twice. Great empath. Picked up POI's energy to the T. I like him but I don't think his good with predictions. In January he told me i will hear from my POI around May. Two and a half months later, and still nothing. Quite frankly I don't have much faith with any readers when it comes to predictions.

Offline LB808

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2023, 04:15:56 AM »
I just read with him too. There's just something fishy about this guy. Nice guy like everyone says but I dunno. I asked him a question regarding my POI and gave me his honest take on it. Although I didn't quite agree with him, but that's not the point. But all of a sudden I find out he blocked me after the reading via chat. That's not very nice at all. I think he's good with empath stuff but like one other said, he cannot see what will unfold.  I take it he's not a reliable on predictions though. Nah, I'll stick to my other readers.